• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Xbox 360 - „Frontlines: Fuel of War“ is free for all Xbox-Live-Gold and GPU User.

    Xbox 360 - „Frontlines: Fuel of War“ is free for all Xbox-Live-Gold and GPU User.


    „Frontlines: Fuel of War“ is free for all Xbox-Live-Gold and GPU User.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Month 1 (so far) of collecting all Xbox 360 games. Starting with games I loved or always wanted, then going from there.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    One day, my 360 RROD. I was sad. A month or so later, my brother asked if I wanted to play Kinect sports. I said no, it died a while back. He said no, it’s still good. I checked, and... my 360 revived itself. I can play kinectimals again :D

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    I need help finding a power brick. What kind of cord plugs into the back?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:46 PM PST

    Minecraft xbox 360 buying problems

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    When I go to buy xbox 360 minecraft it wont let me change the country from usa on my payment options, I live in canada, even bullshitting the state and zip code dont work. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RosarianStar
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Xbox dying or am i being paranoid?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    So I've noticed that my Xbox has gotten slower at loading up avatars. Is this just my Xbox being an Xbox or is it slowly dying? I haven't done anything to it btw.

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese xbox 360

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Besides Amazon and eBay where would be the best place to look for a Japanese Xbox 360 preferably a Slim?

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    „Frontlines: Fuel of War“ is free for all Xbox-Live-Gold and GPU User.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Game Collecting on 360 (Digitally)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    I have been collecting 360 games on the Xbox 360 since the Xbox one came out. I recently upgraded from a 320GB mw3 (S) to the 500GB Xbox 360 (E) I have a Seagate 2TB hard drive connected into the back that altogether holds 267 games in my current collection, with plenty more space for probably hundreds more. A lot of these games are from the end of the Xbox 360 life cycle when digital games became kinda popular.

    I prefer physical games, but my collection became too much of an inconvenience that I gave them away. LUCKILY I kept the halo collectors editions which I'm pleased about since 343 decided to instantly remove all of the digital games. I think this is probably the biggest challenge that I face when collecting games is they are more frequently delisted.

    The main games I regret not picking up is the halo franchise and an arcade game called Battlestar Galactica, all which are now delisted off of the xbox store.

    I have never really been interested in buying a modded Xbox but I know they can hold more games. I have also noticed that DLC for games have become free/ really dirt cheap.

    If you would do this, I would recommend not being conned into buying the official Xbox Seagate HDD as its more expensive and is literally just a different colour case compared to the standard one at the same specs. I would also brace yourself for getting really annoyed at the crashes on the UI, especially the downloads tab.

    I'm curious if there is anyone else on this sub that collects in this way. I know we have a lot of people that collect physical, I never had space to really do this.

    submitted by /u/fisher__2000
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good way to "lock" and "unlock" the bumper buttons (LB And RB) quickly and easily? 3D printer at hand

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    I'm having chronic pain in both hands and in some situations I'm holding down LB for way too long to be comfortable with. (Example: I use it for aiming)

    So I'd like to have a little snap on thing or so that I can just push over the recessed button to lock it in place and then release it by sliding it back.

    Or at least that would be my approach but I cant handle the PC with mouse and keyboard and dont dare to try and design it myself with controller.

    So any files or other ideas are very much appreciated.

    Greetings to y'all

    submitted by /u/T0L4
    [link] [comments]

    WHY

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    I HAVE A LAUNCH DAY XBOX 360 SLIM... I didn't even know it. Should I be worried about a rrod? Wtf...

    submitted by /u/Oakisap
    [link] [comments]

    Why

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Why tf is the 360 slim red ring so scary. If you haven't seen it, here's a good video https://youtu.be/nJwvdj2CzlA

    I'm genuinely scared to turn my 360 slim on because of this, and now that slims are breaking (wtf) it's getting more scary. Also, should I lay my slim vertical or horizontal?

    submitted by /u/Oakisap
    [link] [comments]

    XBox 360 S vs XBox 360 E

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Which model do you prefer and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RepresentativeYak864
    [link] [comments]

    How do i fix this ?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Any classic 360 games you can recommend?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Hello there if you look at my reddit username you know what i would love to do.

    Any classic 360 games that people love and would recommend so i can play and review them? would be beneficial if they are on pc now to make the creation part easier.

    I'm honestly surprised how many active people are on this sub? i thought i was one of a few thousand who still care about the 7th gen lmao

    submitted by /u/ClassicGameReviews
    [link] [comments]

    Buy a digital-only game on a modded Xbox 360?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    My Xbox is modded to play burned games. I bought it that way and I don't know the terminology to describe how it was modded, but when it boots up I see the regular dashboard. The guy who sold it to me told me not to connect it online. I want to buy NBA Jam On Fire Edition but it's Xbox Marketplace only. Is there any way I can connect to Xbox Marketplace to buy the digital game and play it offline? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/momjokes1
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim has massive loading increase when switching hdd to other Xbox 360

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Hello, so i have the following problem. I played Skyrim on the xbox 360 slim (trinity). The loading times were fine for me, lag didn't appear at all. Now my 360(trinity) died and i bought a 360 Slim (corona) and just put the old 250GB Hdd inside the new model. Now i have the problem that the loading times increased massively and the game also suffers from lag/stutter which it didn't at all before. Is there maybe some problem with the dual storage setup of the 360(corona)? I mean that the 250GB internal HDD gets somehow slowed down by the internal 4GB flash. Is there some way to prioritize the HDD or do you guys have maybe some other solutions to this? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/derpboye
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment