• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Xbox - Check if it still works if so ... Enjoy

    Xbox - Check if it still works if so ... Enjoy


    Check if it still works if so ... Enjoy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    It’s very satisfying to preserve a little history of this beautiful masterpiece.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    The white plastic in my Xbox S is turning yellow so I did my own cover instead of buying one. What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Hit the big half a million this week, now moving onto the next milestone!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Can we talk about how gorgeous Sea of Thieves on the Series X is?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    When u have two lovely kids....guess what’s missing :| Last time we were searching one analog over 3 hours...finally found it in the unicorn belly ( yup it’s a pocket ) :|

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code (14 days trial). Happy gaming !

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    How can i fix this? I should go replace my controller?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    14 day Xbox ultimate pass giveaway

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    First time doing this, 14 days for you. Enjoy the social time ;)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Back at it again! First come first serve(please post when you redeem it.) Enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Have fun

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Hope this makes someone’s Sunday! Stay safe friends!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    ONE Xbox series X in stock at Walmart at 3320 S Cicero Ave, Cicero, IL 60804

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:46 PM PST

    When will the "next-gen" controllers be fixed?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    This is unacceptable. Every few hours, my controller literally disconnects for no reason at all and is utterly incapable of reconnecting unless I reset the console itself. Not even connecting the controller to the console via a literal cable seems to work.

    I remember hearing that this was an issue which is being investigated, but why haven't I heard anything else?

    submitted by /u/RezylAzzir1207
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody else had connectivity issues with the series x controllers?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I got the series x and the controller worked fine. I also got a white controller for a second player. My white controller for some reason wouldn't pair or connect, i tried cabel but alas it didnt work. I eventually got it to work, i dont remeber exactly what i did. I have also seen other people with these connectivity issues. Is this a common thing for the new controller? And if so what is causing it?

    submitted by /u/Cookie41005
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X vs S (Please Help, Read)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Hey folks, so you might've read this question about a million times till now but i just thought my situation is kind of different and i need all of you guys' help in making a super important decision. I've been saving for the last two years for a gaming machine of any sorts, i don't care if it's a PC or a laptop or even a console. The problem starts here. Even after saving for so long, i've managed to save around $370-80 so obviously a gaming PC or laptop are out of the debate straight away. Now, I don't own a TV or even a monitor, so i'm confused if i should shell out $299 for the Series S and spend the remainder on a cheap monitor + Game Pass for 3 years or *if i should borrow some money and get the Series X and then save up for a few more months without using the Xbox so that i can buy a monitor. I'm sorry if i'm not clear with my explanation, it's kinda complicated. I watched a ton of videos and thought of getting the Series S but i'm scared that it might not last that long, and may start dropping frames after some years and support may end for it and all kinds of stuff. I've saved for so long and I can't afford to go wrong with this decision, it was kinda my dream since forever.

    submitted by /u/kanishkawwasthi
    [link] [comments]

    Echo dot as speaker for moniter?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Hey does anyone know if I can connect my Alexa to a monitor with the 3.5 headphone Jack (the monitor is Hooked up to my Xbox)

    submitted by /u/Lettuce-Unique
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnected from Xbox Live when I play 360 games

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I constantly get disconnected from the 360 side of Xbox live when trying to play backward compatible games. I have gone through all my settings in my NightHawk router, redownload my profile on the 360 side daily and have cleared my Xbox 360 storage on the Xbox one side. My internet is fine. 10 up, 50 down. Cat6 LAN cable for all equipment. Any other ideas or help? I've tried Xbox support but all the threads are trash and no help at all. Seems like a common problem.

    submitted by /u/tcstx1
    [link] [comments]

    Remote install

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    What are the full steps to be able to remotely download games from both the Xbox Game Pass app and the Xbox app because I have remote installs enabled yet it still won't work.

    submitted by /u/charliegamimg
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking about buying this for my Xbox One but will it work with the series X for when I get it ??

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    If you hate batteries

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    I put my phone charger in my controller and it worked

    submitted by /u/universeunicorn26
    [link] [comments]

    $1.97 each. I think that speaks to the quality of these games...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Six $1 xbox gift cards for 1st comment

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Sorry if this breaks any rules. I have $6 of xbox gift cards from the rockstar 2077 promo but no xbox so I will pm the first commenter with the codes :)

    Don't think it's linked to my email or anything but anyway hope it works, cheers

    submitted by /u/exclusivelybold
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment