• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Corona blues.

    Xbox 360 - Corona blues.


    Corona blues.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Got my 2nd 360

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Anyone have any ideas of good places to go to donate this? It works but the disc drive won't open so I use my slim and don't want this beauty to go to waste.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    My 200mm fan mod, refurbed and external DVD drive, and 500gb b/c HDD

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    Well my elite finally RROD and won’t even turn on anymore good thing I had another 360 ready for when the inevitable finally happened.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I am once again sharing some new acquisitions with the class. A bit of show and tell really.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    HELP!!! I have a 1 GBit Network and my 360 shows 2 Mbit in Download and 3 Mbit in Upload. I have also problems connecting to Xbox Live :(

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    My power cables. Why are there two different size 150w ? A later revision?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Best place to get a Xbox 360 for a reasonable price?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    I am really only looking to get a slim model because it seems to be the one with the least issues. I have no idea where to go to get one and I am not sure how much I should trust places like Gamestop to give me a refurbished one that truly has no issues. Nor am I sure what a reasonable or fair price would be for one.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Fat_Whale_69
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime I try to play Spider-Man 2 (supported according to Microsoft) this always shows up

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I’m getting strong Russian vibes from this kid..

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Where I buy controllers?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Does anyone know where to buy controllers for a 360 at a reasonable price? I just picked up a copy of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but I only have half a working controller and want to play couch versus with some friends.

    submitted by /u/JustylDnD
    [link] [comments]

    I powered on my old xbox 360 after a long time ( like 7 or 6 years ) and found my old profile on it . I don't remember the lockcode or the email address and the password to download it again. is there a way to go pass this lock or to see the email address so I can try to recover the profile ?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    I cannot log-in into my Xbox-Live Account :(

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Hello, i have problems to log-in into my XBL-Account on my Xbox 360. I got this Error-Code: 8015190A
    The weird thing is that I have no problems connecting to my Account on my PC, Mobile, ... Help!!!

    submitted by /u/_Geralt_von_Riva_
    [link] [comments]

    On NBA 2k13, how do you substitute single players?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    I can't figure it out and google doesn't seem to be too much help for 360 games atm.

    Sorry if this is the wrong sub for this type of question. If there is a better sub please let me know!! :)

    submitted by /u/csrabbit
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX requires update, WILL NOT UPDATE

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    It is giving me messages that updates are required. It will not connect to xbox live through my wireless network. I even tried my phone as a hotspot. No connection to xbox live. I have rolled back all the updates. I have tried formatting the xbox drive. It will not "start from scratch" as a factory reset. I have tried every suggestion I have found online. I have tried to update using usb sticks. When I restart it, it will not read the update from the usb stick, I have tried a fat32 and a ntsf formatted stick. I have formattted it from within xbox. Nothing. I am at my wits end. Anyone can help?

    submitted by /u/AkiraSukura
    [link] [comments]

    Fat Xbox 360 HDD 500GB... Partition 2 restore?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    So I bought a 500GB HDD and I want to restore Partition 2 so I can play Xbox original games on it but I can't seem to find a safe and working Xplorer360 software that potentially won't corrupt my HDD. I need one that is compatible with a 500GB HDD and where Partition 2 can be worked on. Please let me know if anything.

    submitted by /u/SoheiJayce
    [link] [comments]

    I got a 500 gig xbox, 2 wireless controllers and about 30 awesome games. I am going to sell do to lack of room How much could I charge ?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    I’m new to Xbox my uncle is giving me his old one it’s in mint condition works and everything just missing a internet adapter I had a question about the hard drive

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    So if I have a 120gb HDD does that allow me to play Xbox original games? I don't have any original games on hand so I figured I would ask before spending any money on old games

    Sorry if this is a repetitive question

    submitted by /u/hi-itsbeenawhile
    [link] [comments]

    360 Phat Case Mods/Custom Shells?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Is there anywhere left that sells stuff like this? Xoxide's site is still up, but apparently they've been out of business for years according to forum posts and such. I've been looking at eBay for a while now and nothing ever pops up. Does anyone know of a place to buy something like a clear 360 shell, the leds for the RF board, etc?

    submitted by /u/frailwingsvanitywax
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Controller Rumble Issue

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Hi there all!

    Before I ask for help, here's my setup:

    Xbox Slim + 3rd Party Power Brick + 2 Original X360 Controllers

    As many here I kept my Slim X360 to play the games I could not during that era - I was a PS guy until FH1. But recently mine became sort of a headache: controllers disconnect after some time and only keep connection alive if I turn vibration off in the preferences/xbox guide.

    It's like this: I turn it on, enter a game (usually Far Cry 3 by myself or LEGO HP with my kids) and it works for some time. But after 10-15 minutes the controller keeps disconnecting until I turn off the vibration. It does not matter which controller, it does not matter P1 or P2 - it simply happens. Can I bear vibrationless gaming? Sure, but I got so used to it it's becoming an issue to me - both games have strong cases for good use of this tech.

    I tried:

    1. Change batteries for brand new ones
    2. Change the old battery cases for new 3rd party ones
    3. At last, I bought a 3rd party battery pack to see if would fix it

    None of the above solve the problem - I'm just missing testing:

    • Playing connected to the console since now I got the battery pack
    • Change the power outline since I'm using a power line splitter for an old PS2 of mine

    I could add I'm on the countryside of my country since it's a better place to keep social distance than the big city I live in. The power brick I'm using it's one bought as spare to keep here because I visit this house a lot - which means I regularly use a different power brick (but also a 3rd party one) when I'm at home. Back there there was no issues.

    Has someone had the same issues? I'll report back when I finish the 2 other tests I could think of. Every advice will be a good one now.

    Cheers!

    EDIT: I remembered something odd after posting this. The controller gets fast to low power with batteries and the battery pack - with the light ring circling in the middle of the guide button. But it takes a lot of time to run out of juice.

    submitted by /u/bigas_online
    [link] [comments]

    Is an Xbox 360 Slim in 2021 good value?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:01 AM PST

    I live in India and thanks to tariffs, most electronics are more expensive. Seeing as summer vacation is coming up soon and we will likely remain in quarantine, I was thinking of getting a new or second hand XBOX 360. I had already owned an XBOX 360 Slim, however it has a red light with fan issue that many believe to be motherboard or overheating related. Attempts to fix this issue at home have been unsuccessful and repair shops near me don't do motherboard related repairs.

    I was hoping to purchase this (150 USD approx) or a second hand model (120 USD approx). It comes with only 4gb of internal storage and I do not need to purchase a hard drive as I already have one (250GB). We already have controllers and a set of games.

    Is this a good decision? Are there any traps to watch out for when buying a second hand XBOX 360? and is the Microsoft XBOX games stores still alive for the 360?

    submitted by /u/wholesomecockbearer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment