• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Nice little pickup today.

    Xbox 360 - Nice little pickup today.


    Nice little pickup today.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Cleaning out stuff and found this faceplate

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Welcome home I missed you all

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    My Xbox & Xbox 360 collection. 38 games, two consoles. On the hard drive there's 99 games

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Did anyone else have this controller as their main? The lights were well done and it felt good, I dug mine out recently and the rubber did not fair well at all

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    What should I play on xbox

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    I just need to let you guys know that I have had this thing for nearly 15 years, it has been through a lot. It even survived an apartment fire where I carried it down three floors. Alas today I turn him on and I get this.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Dr pepper was spillt inside fan bay, Water Damage

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    I have a xbox 360 slim and did several repairs on it. I was laughing with a friend and he accidentally spilt his Dr pepper on the controller and fan bay. Should I be having panic attacks right now?

    submitted by /u/Ninjacker
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old game I used to play on this console and REALLY want to play it again, but cant find it

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    -It was a Sci-Fi game where, although the main story had you play as a human, their were 2 other races you could customize and play as (Robots and some other elf like race).

    -You could switch between different weapons types, the ones I remember being a sword/blaster and dual swords

    -Main character had younger sisters

    -Main character had to work with some girl he didn't like at first, but by the end of the game they fell in love

    -I "THINK" the main character was a bounty hunter, but I'm not positive

    -Game was open world with monsters to kill and I remember there was a Dragon Boss Fight in the early game

    submitted by /u/kSai_
    [link] [comments]

    So got a Jasper 360 today as I made a post on. Since it didn't have a hard drive I went looking at possibly finding one at Goodwill or something. No luck there but found a E model 360 for $14.99 or $16.45 total. Rough shape cosmetic wise and no power cord so its a gamble on working or not.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Are there any efforts happening to unlock the leaked cancelled GoldenEye Remaster?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Basically, the cancelled remaster of GoldenEye was leaked on Christmas but the file is protected by a 100 character password. Does anyone know if there are any efforts happening to unlock the game?

    P.S. I will not provide any links to the file as to not violate Rule 1, so please don't ask.

    submitted by /u/DarkMatterM4
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this Jasper model and games in the mail. At least what I know it's Jasper but correct me if I'm wrong. It received small damage in shipping as you can see above disc tray. Thankfully it was just the faceplate and fat 360s allow changing faceplates so easy fix. Now just need a hard drive

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    download woes

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    purchased fallout 3 earlier today on the xbox 360 and it will not download. google doesn't help much - a lot of posts with the same or similar issue, but no solution. at first i got a pop up that said "fallout 3 can not download", but now it just goes to 80% and restarts back to 0%.

    i have: -reset system -signed in / out -confirmed billing addresses / regions are correct -tested connections and updates -wiped and formatted hard drive -tried to install on a USB (not an option)

    there's PLENTY (over 200GB) of space for this 5.5GB game that i have been charged for but can't play. and of course - no refunds.

    any advice is very appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bokchoipolloi
    [link] [comments]

    I need help my xbox turns off for no reason sometimes and I have to wait a little bit for it to turn back on. Anyone know the problem

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Oh god I hope not. It’s my biggest fear.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Recently my 360 has been slightly hotter, and about 30 minutes into a game my console feels like it could cook something. I'm not trying to joke, I love my console so much and I've literally had multiple nightmares of it red ringing. It's a slim model, and it's never red ringed on my end (got it at a disc replay in 2018. Not sure if it ever has red ringed with the original owners.)

    Listen, I'm just so fucking scared. Please tell me if this is a sign it may happen. Or maybe it's just coincidently hotter?

    submitted by /u/Oakisap
    [link] [comments]

    Unrecognised Disc Error

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Yesterday my Xbox 360 was playing all my games no problem. Suddenly today I got an unrecognised disc error. So I decided to take out the game and try a different disc. Same thing again. All of my games are now having the unrecognised disc error. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I should do? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bombinator5000
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 controller compatible with newer games?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    So I mostly play on pc now, but sometimes mouse and keyboard is too much for me. Would a 360 controller work on newer games like Apex or Black Ops: Cold War?

    I rather spend $15 for a 360 controller instead of a newer version for about $40+.

    submitted by /u/ALFinsanity
    [link] [comments]

    Watch the video, I don’t have a disc for gta V,(digital) please help

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    Disc sometimes reads as DVD?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    So I just bought 3 games from MusicMagpie and for whatever reason all 3 games, when I insert them into my console, say 'Play DVD' sometimes. One of them fails to read properly most of the time, the others aren't as frequent but it still happens. I know it isn't my console. I've tried several discs I have already. Is there a way to fix this or are they broken on arrival with no fix?

    submitted by /u/masterchieflink87
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Is there any way to control an xbox 360 without a controller, media remote, or keyboard? I don't have any of these things and currently have no way of controlling my 360.

    submitted by /u/MoistureMitch
    [link] [comments]

    Support for English on physical games?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I recently picked up a few Skylander games and the later games play in my local language (Swedish). Switching both the language option and locale in the system settings doesn't help in this case (although it did so for the first two games in the series as well as almost every other game I've tried recently). All Nordic languages seem to be supported in the Skylanders games but apparently not English.

    I'm having no luck googling the problem. Anyone here who knows how to get the games to play in English?

    submitted by /u/Coming_Clean_
    [link] [comments]

    MW2 jump in

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment