• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Making insults via Xbox Live time effective since 2009

    Xbox 360 - Making insults via Xbox Live time effective since 2009


    Making insults via Xbox Live time effective since 2009

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    My Goodwill find today. Madden15 had 3 extra games hiding in the case. I've never played any of these games before.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Fat 360 Elite Color Differences

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    What's a modified controller worth? LED and Rapid fire mod.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Gave them both a Deep clean inside and out, both running like a dream.(Trinity and Jasper)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Issues logging in to my Xbox 360 while my account is working elsewhere

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    I enter the password into incognito mode and it works, I've been logged into two Xbox Ones for months and it works, I was logged into this Xbox 360 the last time I played it (a few months ago) and it works, I tested my internet connection on the 360 and it works. The website the login suggests I visit doesn't load anything. I downloaded a Microsoft Account Authenticator App and it made logging in way harder. It never once asked me about using my thumb print (which is covered by my phone case) but now I apparently need that to log in anywhere...

    It's some real bull shit that the digital 360 games I bought ~10 years ago are locked behind all this work.

    submitted by /u/SidFarkus47
    [link] [comments]

    Paid $20 for a parts/repair Jasper on eBay. Their power supply was just busted. The console works great! Even the disc drive slides out no problem.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Does anyone know where I can find a replacement I think it's called bezel for this 360 E? I have tried everywhere online and only can find them for the slim and fats. Found this used at Goodwill and working but annoying to have a part missing.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Weird noise with the console when playing Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I recently buyed a physical copy of the base Dark Souls 2 for the console. The disc is in almost perfect condition and it's weird because from all the games I have, with this particular one the console makes a weird noise like it was trying hard to play the game. And it mostly happens in the title screen. The rest of the game it plays fine with a littleThis doesn't really bother me but I'm curious if anyone has had the same noise or a similar one with this game.

    submitted by /u/distarche
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Xbox Live to download all the dlc for Gta V. Everytime I boot up Gta V it goes offline and says my connection has been lost.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Title.

    When I go to test the connection, everything is fine. I have it wireless, but it's worked fine before. It connects to Live and Internet if I'm not in GTA V.

    Any help would be greatly helpful and appreciated

    submitted by /u/Mekdatmuny
    [link] [comments]

    Consoles

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment