• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Xbox - Just got a 4k tv, vibing to this intro song

    Xbox - Just got a 4k tv, vibing to this intro song


    Just got a 4k tv, vibing to this intro song

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Tip for people who watch YouTube on xbox

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Picked up my S today and Best Buy had a spare X in stock!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Free 14 days of Xbox game pass code! Merry Christmas!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Was told this is good. Hope someone can use it, Happy Holidays!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Achievements program and GamerScore overhaul?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    The year is (almost) 2021 and we still hear no news about updating the Gamerscore/Achievements system for a more interesting, compelling and engaging program for the community.

    I feel like there is so much potential. Just check the PlayStation updated system, it is good. I've did a presentation on several stuff for a new system in case there was a job opening at Xbox, however, even after several popular achievement hunters mention that the system needs to be updated, still no word from Xbox. New consoles are released, but I truly believe at this point that it is not under their radar this subject.

    Just to name a few changes:

    • New games needs a curator team to validate. Doesn't make sense 5, 10, 20 minute games (or even games with cheats/console admin to give 1000G and extensive 90 hours+ games to give the same 1000g

    • Could add integration with Microsoft Rewards Program;

    • New layout and profile page;

    • New categories of achievements; (today there is only 2, normal and rare achievements)

    submitted by /u/il_VORTEX_ll
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14 day Game Pass, got it with new controller and don't need. Last 4 in comments.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    XSS on walmart.com right now

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Just an FYI

    submitted by /u/Amazing-Finger
    [link] [comments]

    Two weeks of game pass ultimate!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    I'm an American trying to send my German friend an XBOX gift card. How do I do that?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I contacted Microsoft Support about it, but they couldn't figure out a solution. Does anyone have any ideas? I 'm worried that if I send him an American XBOX gift card, he won't be able to redeem it in Germany. :(

    submitted by /u/humanoptimist
    [link] [comments]

    Another code for Christmas!!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Xbox series x transfer question

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    So I'm about to transfer from my one s to my series x. I know I can transfer games through WiFi, but I'm considering making a new account too. If I do that and transfer my games, will it save my progress, or will I have the games and need to start all over again.

    submitted by /u/RedneckTurtle0322
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to give my Xbox One to my little sister for Christmas.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I'm retiring my Xbox One, as I got a series X and I'm debating giving her the Xbone for Christmas. Since my account has gamepass, live, you name it, as long as my account stays on that xbox, will she still have access to everything if I make her ANOTHER account for herself on that same xbox? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/IDontWantMyNameKnown
    [link] [comments]

    New to xbox. Want new friends to play with

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:41 AM PST

    I just got my new xbox series x. Dont really have a lot of friends to play with. Im looking for anyone above 15. Looking forward to playing with you

    submitted by /u/DROOL_DRIP
    [link] [comments]

    It won’t let me sign into my Xbox app. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Xbox Series S Available at Walmart.com

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Just ordered an Xbox Series S about 5 minutes ago. Shipping middle of January. Give it a shot!

    submitted by /u/Brad0885
    [link] [comments]

    I got my xbox elite series 2 controller today and its amazing!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Xbox one S upgrade to series S

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Is upgrading my Xbox one s to the series s worth it? All my games from previous generations are all physical. I don't have a 4K tv, I use a 144hz monitor. I have external hard drive's that I can use for more memory. I don't have much space.

    submitted by /u/FunDip500
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox store region change

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Hi need help I've redeemed a code for 12 months xbox live not knowing the xbox location was set to the usa. I changed it to the uk went to upgrade to ultimate and it says the regions have to match I don't have an american adress to add payment card anyone know of a fix ?

    submitted by /u/Mrk31rwn
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S not working?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    I restarted the console and the Xbox is on, but just a grey screen shows, nothing else. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/jared-wall
    [link] [comments]

    Cold War question

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Do I have to buy the whole game to get multiplayer? Iron can I just buy the multiplayer packs somehow?

    submitted by /u/CDNEmpire
    [link] [comments]

    Does the MSI optix AG32CQ run with 120hz 1440p with xbox series s?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    FIFA 21, is it worth it?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    So my mom thought it was good idea to get me a copy of FIFA 21, even though I told her I suck at Fifa and have no interest in the micro-transaction happy approach EA has taken with the franchise. For those that have played the game, should I give it a chance or should I give it to someone who will actually care about it?

    submitted by /u/MrSCR23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment