• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 10 years ago today my love for video games and collecting began. It all started with the Xbox 360.

    Xbox 360 - 10 years ago today my love for video games and collecting began. It all started with the Xbox 360.


    10 years ago today my love for video games and collecting began. It all started with the Xbox 360.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    My custom painted xbox 360 and controller. Painted to match the "hot rod" official faceplate

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    TDU1, TDU2, Midnight Club LA, NFS Most Wanted 2012, NFS Most Wanted 05, NFS Hot Pursuit. My 360 racing game collection so far

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Question about a New Hard Drive

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I found my xbox360 recently but the hard drive is missing and can't play any games, Microsoft doesn't make them anymore so what should I do? Buy a third party Hard drive or Try to find a used one?

    submitted by /u/Alex_1_7
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a 360 and its essentially unplayable due to my garbage wifi

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I hope this is ok to post here. If anyone has help suggestions, I'd like to hear them. In light of the recent Mass Effect announcement, I was feeling nostalgic. While I still have all of my Xbox 360 games, my console bit the dust ages ago, so I decided to replace it with a nice one from my local used game store.

    I can't get internet at my house unless it's terrible 3g wifi from my phone's hotspot (I live in the only dead spot in my area, go figure) so I took it to a friends house to set it up. Now, I had a lot of issues, even over her internet. She's a streamer, so her net is great, but when I connected it told me I'd have trouble playing online and some features might not work right.

    I didn't really care, I just want to update the console, download the mass effect trilogy's dlc, and I'll be set! No dice. The update took hours. 3, if I remember correctly. The dlc wouldn't even download.

    After troubleshooting with some online guides (cache clearing, resetting internet connections, etc) I got all but the last dlc to install, then got promptly booted from Xbox Live. When I tried to sign back in, it started putting me through a loop of: please enter your Microsoft email for security, enter password, stuck on sign in, error code.

    I had to give up and come back a different day. I tried more troubleshooting which suggested deleting your profile and redownloading it. Again, nope, for there's some security error and you can't sign in, same error code. Now, this is a brand new Microsoft account, made just for this brand new Xbox Live account. I went through each setup thoroughly.

    And since I can't log in, I can't download the final dlc, and when I try to play the game as is, I get stuck in a sign in loop again. I also can't get anyone at Microsoft to help, they just send me to the xbox guides because I'm sure 360 support is no longer even a concern to them. I wasted all this money and can't get a refund because I downloaded the dlc already. I'm so upset. After more reading it seems to be something to do with my shoddy internet access.

    submitted by /u/veebles89
    [link] [comments]

    Do Batteries affect the vibration for controller? I know I probably sound dumb but I wanna know

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:48 PM PST

    I can't even turn on vibration for the controller because everytime I do it litteraly disconnects it self lol

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Can Someone Explain This? (Xbox 360 Tray Problem)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I'm sure 1:00am on Christmas morning isn't the best time to post a question, but, sometimes when curiosity strikes, you have to act.

    I recently decided to get my Xbox 360 (Arcade model, I believe) going again. My wife surprised me with brand new battery covers to stop the controllers from losing connection mid-game, I hooked the console up to my 4k TV via HDMI (I only used component back in the day), I dug out all the games I love that aren't backwards compatible with the Xbox One. And.. the tray wouldn't open.

    I've gone through this in the past. That didn't make it any less painful. Finally, after stabbing the second hole with a paper clip, it popped open. I took a few minutes to clean the belt with a Q-Tip. I put a game in the tray. And.. it closed and opened just fine this time. Once I took the game out and re-closed, it was stuck again. At that point, we were done for the night. However, I've heard other people say that their 360s only seem to get stuck when there's no disk in the tray. Some have even said that they keep a throwaway disk sitting in the tray at all times.

    Why does the Xbox 360 have this particular problem? And, more than that, why does leaving a disk in seem to "fix" it?

    submitted by /u/mindsmack51883
    [link] [comments]

    My Rockcandy Wired Controller comes up as player 2.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Hey all. I recently set up my Xbox 360 again, and no matter what USB I plug my RockCandy controller into, it shows up as player 2. How can I fix this?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TheLegendOfXela
    [link] [comments]

    HELP with Xbox 360 S lag

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Hey everyone not sure where to post for help, but recently I've been trying to play WAW zombies on an Xbox 360 S. I couldn't find my copy so I purchased it digitally and run the game on a monitor using an HDMI to DVI cable. There's a very noticeable drop in frames when action is going on, it's playable but clearly not the norm. Wondering if there's some fix or I'm doing some shit wrong.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/King_Davis
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to play some original Xbox games what hard drives do recommend?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Is it possible to get Red Ring of Death out of your xbox 360?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Just bought my first ever 360

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Hey all. I popped in the charity shop today and picked up an XBOX 360 Go 256gb for £55 with a wireless controller. I haven't had a console of any kind since the original Xbox came out. What do I need to know? How do I get online and why would I want to? Where is the best place to get a second controller online? I saw someone post about cleaning their xbox, what's that about? The staff in the shop said it had been tested so I'm not worried about it not working.

    Any and all tips greatfully received!

    submitted by /u/theBookDevourer
    [link] [comments]

    X-Post: Working/studying how the savegame is structured to create a tool

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Please recommend a battery pack that doesn't suck

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Hi, we use our 360 controllers on the TV. The original AA cases don't work anymore for some reason. We bought a rechargeable battery case on amazon but they die too quickly. I'm tired of cheap stuff, which seems to plague amazon these days.

    Any success stories on batteries here? I don't mind if it's just a case for AA batteries or a rechargeable battery, as long as it works and can hold a charge. Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/anothertrad
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Just yesterday I went out into town and got myself a second hand copy of GTA:V from the trusted he store CeX I get home excited to play the game only to find our whenever I put in either disk the game goes to a black screen and shows a disk unreadable message but both my disks are completely fine. Is anyone having/had this problem and what did you do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Noble_Meme_Crusader
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment