• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My 2010 Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle is officially 10 years old today. Merry Christmas

    Xbox 360 - My 2010 Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle is officially 10 years old today. Merry Christmas


    My 2010 Xbox 360 Kinect Holiday Bundle is officially 10 years old today. Merry Christmas

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    While maybe not wildly popular (Alone in the Dark and Turok, I'm looking at you), these are some of my favs for the 360! Glad to have them in my collection. Feel like I've been looking for Fatal Inertia for forever!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    R8 my custom design from 1-10! I am happy with it myself but I want to know other’s opinions.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Gears of War 2 Memories: Despite playing Video games since the 70s, 12 years ago I completed my first Video Game Campaign (on easy - I know!)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Xbox 360 Falcon (2008) bought it from eBay and just cleaned it up and replaced the them all paste. Works great now just need to purchase a drive probe to flash the LiteON drive!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    360 E defaulting to 480p?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I've recently got a used 360 E to play a game. I've connected HDMI to the Xbox, and it starts up in 480p. I can go to settings, set it to 1080p, but as soon as I open a game or restart, it switches back to 480p.

    I've tried resetting graphics settings (Y + RT). It didn't work. When I go into the graphics settings, it says "Connect an Xbox 360 HD AV Cable for full HD TV features." I'd imagine I don't need that cable, as HDMI is more than capable of HDTV features.

    What puzzle piece am I missing? What do I need to do that I can get 1080p working my default?

    submitted by /u/Demonitized101
    [link] [comments]

    Red ring of death

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    My 360 got the red ring of death but then randomly started working again? Is this normal

    submitted by /u/rifty_is_god
    [link] [comments]

    Buying used in 2020

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I'm curious if anyone has any tips or recommendations on buying a used 360 in 2020. I have an original 360 that the fans are always loud, systems seems really buggy/laggy, and just generally don't want it to die as I have a few games that aren't available to be backwards compatible.

    So if you're in the market, where would you buy/any thing to watch for?

    Looking at the 360 slim with the 250HD.

    submitted by /u/luxveniae
    [link] [comments]

    Looking into buying a 360 and curious on if theres a big difference between the slim or E?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Curious if any of you have experience with both? Local stores around me have them both around the same price except the slim has a Halo Reach edition so where the E has only black and blue. Both with same size 250 GB hardrives.

    submitted by /u/Jordonya
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 works on friends tv, but not 5 others

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I bought my friends old xbox 360 and I've tried it on 5 different tvs, all different brands and sizes, and there's just a black screen. I would have just assumed that it's broken but I went to her house the other day on a hunch and tried it on the TV she used it on when she had it and it worked perfectly fine, the only reason I didn't change the settings or take a closer look at the settings was that I forgot to bring my controller ): Any idea what the problem is and how I could fix it without having to go back to the same friend? (I've tried multiple hdmi cables as well)

    submitted by /u/Coolyeanou
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still free full games available to download?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    You can tell by my question that I really don't have money to buy full games so I'm just hoping that there are still free full games available to download, regardless of genre.

    Thank you in advance for those who will respond.

    submitted by /u/Ehnyx
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Skyblock for idiots

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Anyone have skyrim they would be looking to give me?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Anyone got skyrim?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) #09 Blacklist 8: Jewels (Ford Mustang GT)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Does somebody want to buy me ps plus please?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Hi I'm a 19 yo gamer and it's hard now with my situation and covid so the jobs are slim rn so please feel free to HMU if you are in the mood to bless a fellow gamer or just make somebody happy 😆 thank you 🙏🏽

    submitted by /u/UnkindestCoot09
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have a 48h-7dayxbox live gold code i could use? i just wanna play with my friend for a bit

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Red ring of death...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:59 PM PST

    I got the red ring of death on my Xbox. It's not because of the air intake, I know that because I left it in front of a fan for a couple of hours and nothing happened. Reading other posts I saw that the hard drive could need maintenance so I opened the Xbox up... and the hard drive was GONE!!! I need to know for sure whether it could of been taken out by someone because I don't want to place any false blames on the builders that were at my house... It was working fine the previous day

    submitted by /u/tommybomby123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a free 48h of gold code i can have?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment