• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Xbox - Amazon scam for Xbox Elite Series 2. The "Amazon's Choice" listing is a scam product masquerading as a 'starter bundle' pretending to include items that already come with the controller. This is disgusting.

    Xbox - Amazon scam for Xbox Elite Series 2. The "Amazon's Choice" listing is a scam product masquerading as a 'starter bundle' pretending to include items that already come with the controller. This is disgusting.


    Amazon scam for Xbox Elite Series 2. The "Amazon's Choice" listing is a scam product masquerading as a 'starter bundle' pretending to include items that already come with the controller. This is disgusting.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Xbox play and supercharge kit ��

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Go a new controller and this was inside. To anyone who needs it, enjoy

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Xbox 360 E has arrived!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    New Series S safely arrived from Amazon today

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Just my future wifey crying during Ori and the will of the wisps

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I recently just pulled my original xbox from storage along with the games. The disc tray seems to be stuck a lot of times, and I use a paper clip to make it open. Anybody does this as well? Or is there a better fix to this?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I got this when I bought a used controller. Idk if it's still valid but I already have gamepass so I dont need this. Hope it works

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Does the Xbox Series S support 60fps split screen on games such as call of duty Cold War or Fortnite?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    How to get regional cut mission in MW2R.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Hello there. Long time ago I get MW2 campaign remastered, unfortunately mission "No Russian" was cut off on Xbox version in my country but it's exists on PC version. I know I can get it by downloading game from other region, but in this case language will be also different. Is there any other way to get mission and save language ?

    submitted by /u/xSgtPreston-x
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I get these spots on almost every game ? Do I have settings wrong ? I have the Xbox one s . Got a new 4K tv which is larger and the lines everywhere in light reflections mostly :(

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Xbox series s storage expansion

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    What should I get for a storage expansion on the series s? I could get the seagate 1tb ssd in which is 220 or I could just get a seagate hdd which is 100. I don't want to spend a ton of money personally so what would be the best choice?

    submitted by /u/Cruely8
    [link] [comments]

    PSA You can use a customized background for your dashboard.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Cant Download Sea Of Thieves

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Hello , I have a bit of a problem , i was trying to download the sea of thieves on microsoft store , and then boom it wasnt installing , so i canceled it and repeated it several times , but still cant install it

    submitted by /u/SplitWorried9637
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s series X keep turning on by itself?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    I got the new series X for Christmas. I've only been using it for 3 days and it keeps turning on after I shut it off. It happened 4 times in a row before I unplugged it and plugged it back in. I reset it and it seems to work now. I googled it and it could be linked to my Bluetooth headset but other then that I have no clue.

    submitted by /u/CaillousThot
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t get all my accounts to work properly

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I have 3 Xbox accounts and 3 separate consoles (Xbox one, One S, and Series X). All accounts are signed into the Xbox one with that being the home console (I checked and each account has the Xbox one as the home Xbox). I have a game pass ultimate subscription that is shared between the three accounts. When each account is logged into separately on the Xbox one all three accounts get to 'reap the benefits' of GP Ultimate. The same goes for the Series X. My issue here is that one of the accounts can't use the features of GP Ultimate on the One S while the other two accounts can use GP Ultimate on the One S. Could someone please help me to figure this out?

    submitted by /u/Schmityy22
    [link] [comments]

    Random person

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    So today I woke up wanting to play Minecraft. I get on and I see that somebody is on that I don't have Added and they don't have me added but they are on the cross platform section where you can see what your friends are doing on Minecraft. What do I do.

    They don't have me added and I don't have them added. I can't invite them into my world and so I assume they can't invite me into theirs. I've spoke with someone on Xbox and they said that it might have been when I went into the servers. I went there last night so maybe I could have been that? I can join them though which is strange they are on the "friend" section. Above their name reads "joinable cross platform friends" I only have three friends though that I regularly play with and that's it. Has anybody else ever experienced this? What can I do to take them off my screen?

    submitted by /u/MajinTai
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one with turtle beach recon 200 ... no audio option, and unable to scroll up to turn up volume. Help!!!!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Why can I not see my saved screenshots on the app?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Error Code

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Just when I was about to start Ori on my Xbox One, the error code 0x80070571 came up. Does anyone know how i can solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/MisterOrange14
    [link] [comments]

    So, about the 360

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    My little siblings have been using my old one forever, and it recently burnt out, so I got them a new (ish) one. But my dad's been having doing anything on it, cant sign in to xbox, or download games, or anything like that. I was wondering if maybe xbox discontinued live for the 360, and I couldn't find anything recent on it

    submitted by /u/drewski12321
    [link] [comments]

    14 day trail for gamepass! Enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment