• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Xbox One - Apparently people are pissed that you can't keep a game when you get refunded

    Xbox One - Apparently people are pissed that you can't keep a game when you get refunded


    Apparently people are pissed that you can't keep a game when you get refunded

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    My fiance just got the Xbox Series X today for his birthday and I'm still on Xbox One. We loaded Monster Hunter World for a clear comparison of the two.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:21 AM PST

    If Mario Kart was on Xbox...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    CyberPunk 2077 | 1.05 Patch Comparison - Night and day difference

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    My gaming buddy

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Can we take a moment to thank whoever runs this account? It's hilarious, and the best way for a brand to advertise

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Thanks for a user on this sub for recommending this version. Downloading this one instead of the 360 edition. :)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    $5 gift card hidden in promotional email from Xbox. (Click the present next to the trophy)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Gears 5 Hivebusters is a masterpiece

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    I didn't even know it was coming out, then I saw people on Twitter talking about it. Wow. Such a strong showcase of what the SeriesX can do. I had a blast in my 3-4 hours of playing it and I really hope for a sequel of this new tale.

    This DLC should be more celebrated. It's so good.

    submitted by /u/avivshener
    [link] [comments]

    Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis Opening Video

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Protip: You can preload games without pre-ordering using the Xbox app

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    I see a lot of people pre-order games just so they can preload and play on day one. I preloaded cyberpunk without pre-ordering by 7th December and ended up not buying when negative reviews for xbox started flooding in.

    One less reason to pre-order games if you just use the Xbox app to preload. Purchase on day one after reviews are out and play instantly after purchasing.

    submitted by /u/deadman87
    [link] [comments]

    To XBOX: please add to the Xbox app an optional notification for when Friend favorites get online.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Also, please bring back the news feed for Captures. The Xbox app is (was) the only social network where I "liked" anything that my friends posted. I miss these two features dearly. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CelebrationWest
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestop has Series S in stock now unbundled.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077: Microsoft added warning message about performance on Xbox One consoles

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    If your looking to buy games and don’t have the money right now

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I use an app called quadpay. Basically you pay a small amount today and pay the rest in 3 payments. No credit needed. Nice way to get games for the low.

    submitted by /u/cchapman97
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] time once again! I have a few 3 month xbox gold subscriptions to give away. Please if you don't need it give someone else the chance. Be kind, thank you.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    All you have to do is comment! Will be putting the number of comments in a number generator for the winners! Good luck and have fun

    submitted by /u/Big_Aymish
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow at midnight I will be giving away an Xbox Series X

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Just comment on this post to be entered to win.

    submitted by /u/BOBBYxH1LL
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I recently posted that I bought my first Xbox. The Xbox One! And everyone was recommending 2 things. 1. Game Pass. 2. To check out all the Gears games so without further ado Gears 1 has begun downloading. I CANNOT WAIT. Loved fast paced shooters.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Free £5 promotion hidden in the latest Xbox email titled “Gifts for gamers made easy”. Click on the image of the “Xbox Trophy” (maybe U.K. only?)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Xbox sale: Division 2 Ultimate WoNY Edition or Base+DLC? Which to get?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    The Warlord Ultimate edition comes with base game, warlord of NY DLC, year 1 pass and some cosmetics for $23.99

    Base game 8.99 and Warlords DLC for 8.99 is 17.98.

    I saw the year 1 pass is now free, is that still the case? If that is true then the extra $6 is just cosmetics or am I missing something by not getting the ultimate edition?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/n1n3mil
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Game Maker Faces Hostile Staff After Failed Launch

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:01 PM PST

    I'm curious about this Xbox game?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Hey, if I pre order the game grounded do I get to play it, or do I have to buy it through game preview? I'm not sure and I don't want to spend £25 for a early access game i can't play

    submitted by /u/PelUTD
    [link] [comments]

    Which one ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Halo Master Chief Collection (gamepass is about to expire)

    Maneater

    Red dead redemption 2

    submitted by /u/ZYRTEP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment