• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Xbox - Something off about this controller in the Microsoft Rewards app

    Xbox - Something off about this controller in the Microsoft Rewards app


    Something off about this controller in the Microsoft Rewards app

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Hi Im from turkey.Turks are great gamers.But our love of gaming is trying to be killed.Even tho im a ps gamer,I love xbox gamers.We buy Xbox Series X for 9.299 TurkishLiras which corresponds to 1.199$USDollars.You may think we are rich but we are not.Pls announce this to everywhere

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Anyone else buying Xbox Series S ONLY for GamePass?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I can't stand the price point of the new AAA games. It is just ridiculous. I wanted to buy ps5, but it would be literally pointless, as I will never pay that much for a game (if they were collectors price then it is different) and my current PS4 pro will be supported for the next 3 years. And as I am happy with my PS4 pro for the next 2-3 years, I decided to buy Xbox Series S only for gamepass. Why not Xbox series X? I just don't seem like I need to pay extra £200. I could afford it. I would have gotten tens of Xboxes. I just don't feel like I need to pay it. I even got the 4K screen, but I really, and I mean it: don't care about graphics. At all. Small storage will be a pain in the ass, but deleting and downloading a game I want (f.e. during night) shouldn't be a problem - after all I own only 500gb on my pc (and my PS4 pro is full mostly because of how shitty the store is and disc games). But why do you plan on buying ps5 at all? And the answer is: VR. I absolutely love it. Even if I don't really like PS exclusives (except from Spider-Man and Persona), but I couldn't drop on VR. If Xbox had VR, I would go full-Microsoft (as I know that MS is much better company for customers that Sony). So my plan is basically to buy Xbox Series S, wait for "slim" version of PS5 and get the best of the new generation. Is there anybody else planning on doing similar?

    submitted by /u/skend24
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox All Access pre-orders are now available at EB Games Canada

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Xbox One X and One S...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    So, I am looking at getting a One X or a One S...but I am not sure about how long games will be supported. I play racing games a lot.

    I want to know how long people may play Horizon 4 and Forza 7. Not really sure I want to over-spend on a Xbox Series X . That's $300 more than an Xbox One.

    So mainly I want to know how long people are going to be playing on the Xbox One..before making the jump to the Xbox Series X.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/snowhawk2001
    [link] [comments]

    Game streaming to PC?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I have xbox game pass ultimate. Am I able to stream to my laptop or does it only work for phones and tablets?

    submitted by /u/15meadea
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud gaming.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I've been using xbox game pass on my phone and I can't figure out how to turn off my controller when I'm done gaming. I was wondering if anyone knows how, it'd be a great help.

    submitted by /u/HandsomeHector
    [link] [comments]

    Issue regarding xbox one controller on windows 10

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I was just about to connect my xbox controller to my laptop, when it says "We didn't get any response from this device. Try connecting again" The controller has worked fine untill today

    submitted by /u/Your_Friend_27
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t move in mafia definitive edition Xbox one

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I can't move my character when i load the game. Is there a way to restart the mission ? Or do I have to delete my save and pray it doesn't happen again. Choosing the replay missions option doesn't do anything to your save it just lets you play the mission and kicks you out afterwards to the menu

    submitted by /u/eljalu
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use any bluetooth headset for Xbox gaming?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So, I own an AKG N60 wireless headphone set. I use it for music and PC gaming occasionally. It also works great for placing calls while I'm driving. Since I've been exclusively a PC gamer for the past decade or so, I was just wondering if any BT headset is compatible for Xbox Series X. I already own two PC gaming headsets (both are USB), and don't really want to buy a new one just for Xbox and the 3.5 mm port. Is there any reason why I would want to get a new headset for gaming on console??

    submitted by /u/dannyjerome0
    [link] [comments]

    I have a general question about painting my Xbox One S

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    So I've see a lot of TikToks showing people paint their Xbox one cases. I have an Xbox One S and I only wanna paint the not vented area on the top. Should I still unassemble my Xbox and take the top off, or should it not matter as I'm also using painters tape to cover any holes just in case.

    Note: I'm hand painting and then spray painted a clear gloss coat.

    submitted by /u/WTMCMaher
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x headset question.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Question about headsets- will these headsets again be exclusive in some way and not any headsets will work? Or in this release, I'll be able to use my current steelseries USB or micro USB headset?

    Whats the info on that?

    submitted by /u/iNhab
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox gift card refuses to work

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I got a 15$ gift card like 4 days ago and I have been trying over and over and it just doesn't work I even went back to the store to check if it was activated and sure enough it was I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/Afraid_Marionberry91
    [link] [comments]

    all of my games are taking too long to load.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    So lately all the games (sometimes apps) will not start even after a hard reset. I've uninstalled as much as possible. It is an old Xbox one but what can I do to stop this?

    submitted by /u/pocketfrisbee
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox have an official series of tournaments?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    An xbox 360 elite of mine was stolen years ago

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Is there any way Microsoft can trace where it is ?

    submitted by /u/luciferian668
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 hard drive to connect to Xbox one

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Is there any way I could connect my Xbox 360 hard drive (500gb) to my Xbox one? I haven't been able to find anything about it.

    submitted by /u/Elemental-Ninjas
    [link] [comments]

    On Microsoft site if you go to series s or series x it says release date November 10 @2am but not sure if this would be cst est or maybe pst? Can anyone confirm?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    How to avoid people seeing ip information?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    How are some people able to see another player's ip address while on Live? How can one safeguard themselves from that happening?

    submitted by /u/SenorDevil
    [link] [comments]

    will there be enough units in the first week after release?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I was going to pre order the xbox series s but they were sold out, I just wanted to know if there would be enough of them available around the release date. This is my first time buying a new gen console so I dont know how these things work.

    submitted by /u/_JokerOakes_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Cyberpunk and Series X

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys, after owning a Xbox 360 and this last generation being on Playstation 4 I'm going again for Team Xbox, and I'm planning on buying the Series X on launch day. I want to buy Cyberpunk too, being it a Xbox One game can I buy it on disk and play it on the Series X?

    Thanks in advance!

    :)

    submitted by /u/zuca_piiau
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox gamepass?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    now, some context for why I know nothing, I play PlayStation, pc and switch, I have not actually played an Xbox in months, mostly because I do not own one..

    I have seen people playing Xbox games on other devices, (phones and PCs), and I've been wondering what the difference between Xbox live and Xbox gamepass and gold is, I also want some clarification on what they are, I've heard one of those things acts as a streaming service too.

    edit: thanks for the information, i might look into gamepass myself but, for now I think I'll stay with what i have.

    submitted by /u/LuckiTheLizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment