• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 360 Forza "Fullset" completed! 😃

    Xbox 360 - 360 Forza "Fullset" completed! ��


    360 Forza "Fullset" completed! ��

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Halloween is cancelled. This game will definetely make up for it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Slowly filling in the series gaps. (Missing halo: reach, it’s on loan to a buddy)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Just picked up L.A Noire from gamestop.....only disc 2 &3

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    How do I delete previous owner’s profile?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Best Xbox 360 slim model to buy in 2020 for reliability?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    So with the next gen consoles on their way, I've made the decision to sell my Xbox One S, keep my PS4 Pro, use my gaming PC for Xbox one and other games, and buy an Xbox 360 to replay all of my old Xbox 360 games that aren't backwards compatible, as well as playing some old Kinect games.

    What is the most reliable Xbox 360 S model to get that can be assured to work reliably for a few years in order to relive some old classics?

    submitted by /u/Liquatic
    [link] [comments]

    I've run into plenty of Xbox 360 cords in my life, but never this one. What is it, what would I connect it to?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    3GB of system memory? (First comment with story/question)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Is my xbox cool enough?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    How to fix it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Can i use 175w power supply instead of 150w?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hello, i need some help, my AC power supply is not doing well, i want to ask if it is okay to use 175w instead of my old 150w. Because i cant find any 150 nearby with reasonable price. Other characteristics seems to be the same. Thank you very much for your help.

    submitted by /u/Moldsart
    [link] [comments]

    wireless adapter

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I have a 360 and never played online but now I want to play online but I don't have an ethernet cable. Can I just get any regular wifi wireless adapter to plug in the USB? or does it have to be the proprietary 360?

    submitted by /u/geomatiq
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to play Forza 4

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I've recently come across a cheap old 360 (seems to be an Opus mobo) and it just won't read the game. I've tried like 15 other discs and they all work fine, except for Forza. The disc is pristine and I used to play it a few years ago in a Slim model I used to have (and dearly regret selling). Has anyone else had this experience? I tried googling this issue and found that apparently the security used in the game has compatibility issues with older DVD drives, but couldn't find much else about it, nor any possible solutions.

    submitted by /u/Rob_612
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Demo Unit

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I recently came across a 360 demo unit. Just wondering what one might be actually worth before putting out a offer.

    submitted by /u/Snuffles191
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Metal Gear Rising Revengeance?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    What online games are still being played on 360 in 2020?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Rebought Skate 3, unfortunately connecting to online is a problem most times. I have the older CoDs, but haven't tried them yet. Halo 3/Reach, Left 4 Dead 2, GTA, and some other random games...

    What games are you guys still hopping on from time to time?

    I'd like to queue up something, as long as it's populated. Any help is appreciated, thank you :)

    submitted by /u/PlayerDeadstar
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless connection problem

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I recently got back into playing my xbox 360 and I never had the console connected to the enternet so I tried doing that. When I clicked wireless network the console made the select sound but I stayed on the choose connection screen. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Gamedog05
    [link] [comments]

    Horizon for Linux

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Hi, I would like to know if there's a program like Horizon for Linux...I would like to import some option files in Pes. Thanks

    submitted by /u/eltanque9
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my downloaded games won’t work! Help?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I tried playing on my 360 for the first time in a while, but two of my favourite games aren't working! Whenever I try to play them, I get an error message saying "Could not launch <game>" (The two games in question are Destiny and The Orange Box)

    I've looked through a few forums, but I haven't really seen the same problem anywhere.

    submitted by /u/mister_beetlejuice
    [link] [comments]

    Question about video streaming and movies on xbox 360

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Hi, i have an xbox 360 elite, it works fine and it's been like a year since the last time i used it, but i want to know if the movies purchased from microsoft/xbox store still can be played on the console? also youtube and other video apps like netflix are still working?

    submitted by /u/Ramirocc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment