• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Xbox - Only the beginning 🎮

    Xbox - Only the beginning ��


    Only the beginning ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I think I won one of those Taco Bell Xbox's?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Rescued all of these boys from certain destruction :)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Via the power of xCloud, Doom Eternal runs on a Samsung fridge

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Started gaming sorta seriously (ok, I just play Plants vs Xombies a lot) so had to get my own custom controller.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Fired up the old Xbox. Going to shoot some stuff. ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Playing doom for the first time. Had to set the mood.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    This guy got gamepass to work on his smart fridge. Lol saw him playing Doom! If only I had a smart fridge...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Giveaway for cyberpunk 2077 my friend got it for me after i already bought it 7KYYK-CPGVV-76PWY-4XV3Y-CYC4Z

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Surely a joke? Currys UK

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    When will series s pre orders be available again?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I almost have enough money to pre order the series s, they said it would be available again today but it says out of stock, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/guyDDDfieri
    [link] [comments]

    Series X setup

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hi, so like a lot of people I'm thinking about upgrading my TV to benefit from the increased power of the Series X. But, I'm new to shopping for TVs/monitors and need some advice on what to look for!

    I currently have a 50Hz, 1920x1080p, 28" Full HD monitor that I play on. It's not a big screen or anything cos I have my Xbox and screen on like a laptop desk in my room so I don't need a huge TV when I'm sat literally right on front of it.

    I was looking at getting a 4k, 32inch monitor and was close to buying one - however it only runs at 60Hz, and the Series X will run at 120Hz if I'm not mistaken.

    Basically I need some advice on what to look at buying for an upgrade. I'm very new and naive at shopping monitors (since you can't get a 4k TV any smaller than 40 inch, which is too big for my desk) so need some help!

    I want to be able to utilise, if possible, the 4k and 120Hz functionality of the Series X on a screen that's roughly 28-32 inches. But from my research it seems that if I want all those boxes ticked at once on a monitor, it's gonna cost around $1k which is obviously far more than I want to pay. I don't really know where to go with my search, as it seems that from what I've found it's either get something with 4k but only 60Hz, or get something with 120/144Hz but not at 4k.

    Any ideas or advice would be hugely appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/underpin487
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to download doom eternal off of the game pass a couple days ago and its been like this. I've tried to clear my queue and it won't work. Help pls

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Play & Charge Kit

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    So I have used rechargeable NiMH AA batteries in my controllers this whole generation. They are at the end of their usable life, I think I got about 5 years out of the current 4 batteries I have (I charge one set while using the other). I was thinking of going to the Play and Charge kit and was wondering some things.

    1. How long do they last between charges
    2. Do they have "charge memory" (i.e. should I deplete them before I charge them)
    3. What is their lifespan (when will they need replacing in 2 years, 3 years, etc?)
    4. Can I plug it into another source besides the XBOX and still use it to play (i.e. portable power bank or my laptop USB)
    submitted by /u/Regnaston01
    [link] [comments]

    soo I opened my xbox game bar on my pc to do some volume settings and its saying im playing nba 2k17 and first i was playing watch dog 2 and 2. i dont even have nba 2k17

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Where are the Next Gen Monitors?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Exactly what the title states. After all of these years of building next gen consoles, marketing, campaigns etc and now we are less than 1 month away from these consoles, why haven't any companies produced next gen monitors with HDMI 2.1?! To my knowledge, it's all TV's except for 2 monitors that have been talked about. Spectrum, a crowd developed monitor which you can preorder but who knows how good it will actually be, and Acers which isn't out yet but costs around $1200.

    It's obvious 99% of gamers won't even be able to experience the 4K 120FPS because no one wants to pay $1200 for a monitor (over double the price of console itself) or $3000+ for a new TV. So your only option is keep the monitor you have now, buy a 4K/60HZ monitor and lose out on any game over 60FPS, pay a ridiculous amount for a new TV or unknown companies first monitor, or wait a long time until they make them standard and cheaper. Just a little disappointing tbh, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/XxBlOoDfAllsxX
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 on series x - posted by https://twitter.com/RomainMahut then deleted hope they are real

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I just made an Xbox account ready for my Series S next month. What does the # number mean? Is it a part of my Gamer Tag?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Should I have more?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Xbox Fam, help me find a TV

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    So, I've been saving up for a new tv and the new console. I am having trouble finding a TV that checks all the boxes I want so my hope is you lovely folks will be able to steer me in the right direction.

    I need my future TV to have Dolby Vision and HDR10, I want the future proof of 4k 120 (not no 1440 or 1080 at 120), and no OLED as I'm the type person that would be absolutely paranoid every time I play my games hours on end thinking of burn in risk.

    I love to play games and watch movies so I need a TV that can do both extremely well. Hopefully there is some tv out there that I've overlooked that meets my criteria!

    submitted by /u/S-7G
    [link] [comments]

    Sky app not working after new router set up

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I got a new Sky router set up today and everything works fine on my Xbox one X apart from the sky app which previously worked fine. I've gone from the old Sky fibre max router to the new super fast one (that stands vertically with the 4 lights on the front).

    I have tried everything from hard resetting the console, deleting the app, signing out and in again, signing in with a different account then signing back in with my main one and even turning my Xbox off at the wall and unplugging it to no avail.

    I've checked on the sky forums and seems to be a common issue so before I contact Sky directly I wondered if anyone had fixed this problem themselves using something I haven't already listed?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Part_time_waffles
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t gold and game pass get combined?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    So me and my friend group are trying to find a different game other than Among Us to play and since all of us have an Xbox I suggested Dead By Daylight, but they said their not paying $5 for game pass when I remember whenever I tried adding a 12 year subscription it said it would be converted into game pass ultimate

    submitted by /u/TrumpxPutin4EVR
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations on gaming headsets that fit with a scuf controller with paddles?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I have a scuf prestige controller and want to be sure the headset will fit before I order :) thank you all!

    submitted by /u/Technotwin87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment