• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Xbox One - The Falconeer performance across Xbox consoles

    Xbox One - The Falconeer performance across Xbox consoles


    The Falconeer performance across Xbox consoles

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    A Series X enhancement for this beauty would be amazing.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    The Series X has little bumps over the ports to help the visualy impaired and reach around cabling.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    When the hell did Gears of War get so good??

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Bottom Line Up Front: Gears 5 is phenomenal and has subverted all of my expectations for the Gears franchise.

    I've been passing on every Gears game since GoW3. It was a meathead shooter with great mechanics, brilliant gunplay, and nothing else I was interested in.

    So imagine my surprise this week when I downloaded Gears 5 on Gamepass and was floored by what the franchise has become.

    At times, I felt like I was playing a pretty version of a Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, and Resident Evil 4 love child.

    The moment to moment gun battles are some of the most thrilling I've played in almost a decade, but it has been so much more than that.

    The semi open exploration (Sciff) and story mechanics made me feel like I was playing a more polished version of the action heavy parts of Mass Effect 3 at some points. Definitely not what I was expecting from Gears. Meanwhile, its all so much more vibrant than the chunky meat heads I remember from the original trilogy. The spookier side of the game felt just as good as anything I've played recently.

    The—admittedly simple—progression system with Jac, the character development with JD and Kate, the unreal sound design, all left me floored. I actually care about the characters.

    In closing, this game has no right to be this good. I was not expecting the series to have come such a long way. I haven't finished the campaign yet, but I am in love with this game, and for the first time in a decade, I'm looking forward to more.

    submitted by /u/jh1902
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X|S – Us Dreamers – Power Your Dreams

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Saints Row IV will be coming off of Xbox Game Pass on October 16th

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Don't know if anyone remembers these games. I'd definitely love to see them remastered for the series X

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Saw this from the new Xbox Series trailer. Will this be a new enemy spaceship from Halo Infinite? Never seen this in any other games.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Dean Rymer (Lead Combat Designer at InXile, former Sony Santa Monica/God of War): "I can't wait to talk about this game. #XboxSeriesX #newbeginnings"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I guess the people complaining about how the new Xbox commercial doesn't show anything, don't remember this one!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Moon Studios on the Potential of a New Ori Game, Prequels, Spin-Offs, and Ori in Smash

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Fun Fact: You can play xcloud right now on pc via bluestacks 4. Here's short footage of me playing Doom eternal with xcloud.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Risk of Rain 2: 1.0 update releases October 20

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Digital Foundry: Xbox Series X - What's The Best SSD Option For Back Compat Xbox Games?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    [Deals] Pre-order 1TB Seagate Expansion Card for Series X|S for $198 (free shipping) $20 off retail

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    The Medium - Release Date 10th December 2020

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    He didn't see it coming. ��

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I saw this controller in a Samsung Tab S7 ad, can I get some details on it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Jumping back into video games

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've recently picked up the controller again after a very long time. I could feel the power pulsate through my hands deep into my soul and remembered just how much I enjoy plummeting into a different world that are video games. Being gone for so long has caused me to be a little Behind on the latest and greatest of video games. To be more specific we have arrived at spooktober and I am looking for a good game to fit the time of season.

    More specifically I am wandering what scary video games are out for Xbox, ones that also have a story and or narrative. I'm looking for a game that I could play and enjoy an intense story line, and a game that my Girlfriend can just sit back and watch like a movie. She likes being spooked and so do I, so I thought this would be a fun way for us to share the experience. If any of you have any suggestions I'm all ears. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hoosier_Heretic
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t need this , but thought someone else might :)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Going off recent job listings, it seems Compulsions next game will be a stylised third person game being built on Unreal Engine 4.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Ninety-nine Nights

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So today I remembered an amazing experience that was Ninety-nine Nights and now I don't know how or IF I will ever be able to play that again.

    I have the Xbox One X, but cannot seem to find it in the store.

    Is this a dead game?

    submitted by /u/BlackCoffeeGrounds
    [link] [comments]

    New Release Dates, Updates, and More | This Week on Xbox

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment