• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Xbox - just an exercise... obvously it's not real

    Xbox - just an exercise... obvously it's not real


    just an exercise... obvously it's not real

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    My xbox got destroyed by my mom so I opened it up to get the disc out. Rip xbox

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    This crazy Xbox mug I got gifted

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    We all can agree

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Xbox Series S storage space

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    So we've heard that Xbox Series X will have a little more than 800gb storage space after OS deduction. Can we assume the Series S will have the same deduction for OS? Has it been confirmed how much actual storage will be available on the Series S yet?

    submitted by /u/T0Rtur3
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got an OG Xbox, have red, white, yellow AV cables. Where do i put the cables?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Who remembers this lowkey gem from 2005?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    At this point we are going to spend more on Taco Bell than just preordering it. (Wish I could tho)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Why are there so many xbox subs??

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Why cant it be just one sub for all things Xbox??

    submitted by /u/Bazynoooooob
    [link] [comments]

    Unscratched Xbox live code in November 2003 demo disc. Would it still work?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    The most stupidest thing I’ve ever seen

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Audio tab disappeared?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    There used to be an audio tab under the profile and system drop down menu? Any idea how to get it back?

    submitted by /u/ProbablySarcastic0
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a beater android tablet I can use for xcloud and discord

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Apple guy here (unfortunately). So I'm looking for a low cost android tablet I can use for discord and xcloud.

    2 stipulations off the top of my head I'd like would be expandable storage and being able to get a controller attached to it somehow (is this even possible).

    submitted by /u/HammerxofxLight
    [link] [comments]

    I got a ton of xbox gift cards for my bday and i wanted to know if i could buy an elite controller of the microsoft store with them?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Remote play not available

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    What if Microsoft did a design lab create your Xbox thing? (Aka bored outta my mind on Sunday).

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    As I'm cleaning my apartment I started thinking it'd be cool if Microsoft did like a design lab for Xbox consoles but also allow you to customize the internal pieces. In my head it'd be pretty cool to design like a royal blue Series X. Maybe get my gamertag engraved on the front or even the controller. I think the internal parts could be that I get my blue Series X without a disc drive but maybe more (or a discount on more) internal storage. I definitely wouldn't mind paying more for that if it was an option.

    Would y'all be interested in that? What would you want yours to be like?

    (Like the title said I'm literally bored out of my mind just kicking it. I actually doubt this would happen but would be hype of it did. In a way I could kinda see this happen. Like if Microsoft charged a premium they could make alot of money. Even come out with l8ke design lab Halo edition consoles that could be completely different than like a Halo Infinite console edition)

    submitted by /u/TattedUpSimba
    [link] [comments]

    cant sign in :/ deleted and redownloaded but app still isn’t letting me sign in... i went to website but nothing

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Add ins

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    So my Dark Souls 3 disc that I've had for two years has always had a crack, but until recently my disc just isn't working at all.But because it's the delux edition I don't know if I can replace it for a cheap price, so my question is if I buy a new standard edition of the game, will I still have the dlcs since I have then installed or would I have to rebuy then

    submitted by /u/YummiPJs
    [link] [comments]

    At what point is Game Pass not a good deal anymore?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I'll likely buy the Xbox Series S. I don't suspect I'll buy a lot of games. I don't have enough time to justify it. So, will you still be able to buy the previous gen's games a la carte? And does anyone know roughly how much they're going to cost?

    We might end up spending more on games for kids in my house than for me. Are the little games they play cheaper? Like Lego series and cartoon character type games for example.

    submitted by /u/IfYoureNotAMank
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox profile picture

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I tried to change my pfp to get a message later from xbox saying something to do with enforcement then a link. I've tried to change it back with no luck and it keeps giving me the auto xbox pfp. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/hereforthenudes__
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t unmute

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I can't unmute my friend in the party. It's like this for some of my other friends to. Anyone know how to solve this

    submitted by /u/ProGamer9856
    [link] [comments]

    I have been preparing to be one of the first to customize the Xbox series x upon its release. I am excited for the possibilities.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment