• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Oh no, not again

    Xbox 360 - Oh no, not again


    Oh no, not again

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Found the perfect coffin for my most valued deceased workhorse. Should have kept it in the first place...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Good old Radio Shack

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    $68 dollar weekend garage sale pickups. DS isn’t reading games though. Any tips?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Xbox Live won’t update? 8007-0570

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm new here but I could really use some help. Just decided to pull out my old 360 (haven't used it in YEARS) and surprise surprise, it says Xbox Live needs an update. So naturally I run the update, the download progress bar fills up, console restarts, but the update prompt is there again. I've tried this many times and it's always the same so now I'm here for help lol

    So the header of the message says "Update Failed" and in the message it says "can't download the update," and then prompts me to check my connection which has been fine every time I checked.

    Status Code: 4174 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 0570

    I've tried offline updates from a USB and CD-ROM and I think it worked on the USB on the second attempt but it still says I need an update. The internet connects fine. It doesn't connect to Live because it needs an update but it can't update because it can't connect to Live.

    Tried getting in touch with Xbox and Microsoft but to no avail. Closest I got was one of the live chat assistants through the Microsoft help site but they told me I'd have to pay to have it repaired (including shipping apparently) and that the wait time on repairs would be about 25 to 40 days. Definitely not keen on that idea lol

    Any help would be VERY greatly appreciated!

    Edit: some spelling

    submitted by /u/cageyheads
    [link] [comments]

    Download a jpeg theme from Xbox 360 back to thumb drive?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hi all,
    this question is probably the opposite of what is usually asked in regards to adding a jpeg to the 360 theme. I'm actually trying to retrieve the jpeg file itself from the 360 HDD and copy it to a thumb drive.

    The problem is when I copy it to the thumb drive, it is in a file format that cannot be opened, which I'm assuming is what the 360 does to encode it as a theme. The jpeg is on old photo very special to me that has since been lost but survives as a theme on the dashboard. Is there any way possible to recover this jpeg from the 360?

    submitted by /u/SalemsWhiskers
    [link] [comments]

    got this for 25 bucks candian (18 american) at a thrift store. the manuals and headset are still sealed and it was on the old home menu layout. it has an hdmi out I kinda wanna open the manuals and headset, but the collector in me says no.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Aurora dash 5 games

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    im a noob, i have Aurora installed, i have my god games installed like this--

    hdd\ games\ game title. when i scan for games 5 of the same game shows in box art, how do i fix this

    submitted by /u/emily1974
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of my OG account

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    So I really want to ask my xbox buddy (who i havent spoken to in over 5 years) how's his life going but im locked out of my account, what i mean is i need to send my xbox 360 console ID to microsoft to prove that im the owner of the account... but the problem is my xbox wont turn on, its all plugged in and just won't turn on or anything. Is there a way to get my console ID in a different way?

    submitted by /u/Marcin189
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for NCAA football 14, and basketball 10. If anyone has them, let me know!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Message me!

    submitted by /u/Charles23335
    [link] [comments]

    Tip on getting the last screw out of a 360 controller that won’t come out?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I've dismantled half a dozen at this point and the screwdriver has no issue with the others. I cannot for the life of me get it to catch the screw. It's not resisting, the head just literally won't slot far enough into the screw to allow me to apply force.

    Suggestions?

    Edit: they used a different screw! This is wild. The head is different. Most of them have the "star" shape, this one is a hexagon.

    submitted by /u/hoodatninja
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim vs elite

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Which one should I get? At my local CeX (game store in england) they are around the same price ranging from £60-80 and it will be my first console which I will be buying myself which is why the budget I have is quite small (15y/o). Any other advice tips much appreciated ?

    submitted by /u/quinnleo_
    [link] [comments]

    All the Xbox 360 games I own online?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Is there a way for me to see all the Xbox 360 games I own online? I think I have some that were not part of Games with Gold, and I would like to see them all. I couldn't figure out the best way to see them.

    submitted by /u/theone_2099
    [link] [comments]

    Can a wired Xbox 360 controller work on iOS through OTG or USB-C hub?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    The Godfather 2 - #8 Florida 4 - (Growth Continues)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    NCAA stopped working?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Was feeling nostalgic and dusted off my ol' 360 and tried to pop in NCAA Football 08. The game read for a sec and then just said open tray, I fiddled around with it for a couple minutes just thinking this disk was bad (though not having scratches). I put it away and pulled out NCAA 07 with the same result. Kinda worried my system was broken somehow I popped in WWE 2K14 and game loaded no problem. Anyone know what the problem is?

    Edit: now 2K14 isn't even working.

    submitted by /u/VenominmyVeins
    [link] [comments]

    I cant find the ingame music

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    idk if any of you know about this game, but its called "GET TO THA CHOPPA!!1". I was trying to find the music to this game (not the main menu music) online, but no results. if anyone has a yt video of the music, or a link to the ost, id appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/pikacaleb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment