• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Xbox - I'm replaying INSIDE and found a little glimpse of the future!

    Xbox - I'm replaying INSIDE and found a little glimpse of the future!


    I'm replaying INSIDE and found a little glimpse of the future!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Original Xbox Controller 2021 Remaster. Photoshop

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Siz comparison for series X between original Xbox and a cucumber

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    They actually did it

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Xbox gaming revenue up 22% YoY in latest Microsoft earnings report

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X Fridge giveaway (This is 100% real)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X Fridge World Premiere Trailer

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Some GamePass perks I don't use

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    The Verge: AMD's working on and testing a new super sampling feature similar to Nvidia's DLSS that's open and cross-platform (might come to the Xbox Series X) and designed to increase performance during ray tracing

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Got this with my Elite Series 2. Enjoy, whoever gets it!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    First come first serve �� 14 days of ultimate unused

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Anybody else having problems with Microsoft edge on Xbox one?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    For some reason Microsoft edge runs incredibly slow on my Xbox one and I can hardly accomplish anything without it freezing or just lagging out is anybody else having this issue I really wish Microsoft would allow you to download different browsers

    submitted by /u/Dovakin625
    [link] [comments]

    I have 5G cellar data and I try to use console streaming and dosent work

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Hi there, I have AT&T 5G and I try to use console streaming and says cant connect. Before the new update it worked just fine. Does anyone know if its a Microsoft problem or a phone problem. Cuz as I said it worked just fine before all these new updates. Anyone have the same issue or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/idontknowaname013
    [link] [comments]

    In game sound isn’t working properly, my in game sound for rocket league works. But when I switch to COD or fifa the in game sound doesn’t work. I hear sound when I hit the home button but don’t hear anything once I exit from Home Screen.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    External hard drive question

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    So i have my external hard drive connected to my xbox one right now. And i was wondering if i can pretty much just plug that into my xbox series x once i get it?

    submitted by /u/justintime44444
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why the captures option is not available any more??

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Remote Play issues (iOS)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Does anybody else have these issues below? Or perhaps any way I might solve them? The service has been working... okay. A little input laggy, but still a nice feature to use when my TV is occupied.

    - Xbox controller Xbox/guide button not working: After Testing Remote Play in Settings, it says "Bluetooth Controller: not found. Remote play requires a wireless controller with Bluetooth" (even though mine is Bluetooth and does work. "Controller firmware: Until our next update, some buttons might not work as expected."

    - Getting the "Your network may be experiencing some problems" notification: Shows up in the top left of the screen even though it says I now have an Open NAT. Previously had a Moderate one, but fixed it. Not sure if this is NAT related or my network/ISP.

    submitted by /u/SoGuilty33
    [link] [comments]

    My IOS 14 wallpaper

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    User specific, pre-loaded consoles... is it possible!?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    So the Xbox team just informed the masses that they had spent over 500k hours testing Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One games for the Series X/S and that they all looked great and loaded faster. So as a joke to my Discord gaming group of childhood friends (mid-30's males), I stated that I would be christening my SeXbox with Morrowind. But it got me thinking... I have a lot of old games that I am very interested in firing back up out of sheer curiosity.

    So what if, similar to Amazon and the purchase of a firetv/firestick, Microsoft had some huge warehouse loaded with consoles on shelves, that when purchased, were powered on, matched with a user account, and immediately started pre-loading that person's library of games. Once complete, the console powers down and someone boxes it up for shipping.

    What a satisfying experience it would be to have customer service on such a personal level. Open the box, plug it in, immediately play!

    -XxT1nyD4nc3rxX

    submitted by /u/naptwnsfinest
    [link] [comments]

    Have you guys been liking the new update? More so the remote play option?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    So I saw somebody playing Xbox on their phone like 2 weeks ago & I was mind blown but then I heard the capability wasn't yet on iOS so I was a little upset. Last week after the Xbox app's update I was trying to use my phone as a remote to select an option on my Xbox but I chose "remote play on this device" which I didn't pay any mind to. Next thing I know a rocket ship is taking off and then my phone tells me to connect a controller. I was so excited, I didn't know which game to try first. Long story short I'm a big GTA guy & i'm happy it works, well! First time was a little sketchy but I couldn't not try again lol. I didn't experience the greatest gameplay when casting to my iPad Pro but I'm not sure if it was due to my connection. Feel free to comment & share your experiences

    submitted by /u/frankthehippie
    [link] [comments]

    ����‍♂️ Amazon Employee here and they literally stacked the Series X 3 pallets high the disrespect

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Can you use a USB Keyboard to type in the Edge browser?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Hi. This is a really weird and specific question. I've already found out you can't use a mouse from some googling but hopefully a keyboard is fine. Thanks to anyone who answers! 😁

    submitted by /u/GoldenRush47
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy a Series S do I have to repurchase my digital copies from my Xbox One?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    So basically as the title asks, If I own a digital copy of a game already on Xbox One, like Red Dead 2, will i have to purchase another copy to play it on the Series S/X?

    submitted by /u/Artorrworks
    [link] [comments]

    With the delay of Cyberpunk 2077: update your credit card

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    This could likely be a major issue for those that ordered the CE of the game. I realized that the card I preordered the game expired in August... thankfully I realized today only because of the most recent delay. Had the delay not occurred I would've likely had the order cancelled on 11/19 and cried lol. So yea, make sure that your credit card info is up to date on whatever site you pre-ordered on.

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Goodbye.

    submitted by /u/officialmigs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment