• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Which controller do you think is better in terms of everything?

    Xbox 360 - Which controller do you think is better in terms of everything?


    Which controller do you think is better in terms of everything?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Nothin but a G Thang

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Put an F in the chat for my Xbox 360 that will no longer connect to the internet after 10 years :(

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Today’s pickup

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Anyone still have their Golden Spartan from the 2012 Presidential Debates? I haven’t taken it off.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    In the spirit of of Halloween, feel free to share Xbox 360 console repair horror stories here ⬇️

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Was gonna play cod4 but when I turned on my Xbox this happened, had this console for 15 years with no problem until now kinda sad tbh.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Does the Xbox 360 still work for live?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I just bought one today and I can't seem to log into my old account, is Live still a thing?

    submitted by /u/Ryan_Is_Lame
    [link] [comments]

    Does twitch still work on xbox 360?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Does twitch still work on xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/Frogsz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 give-away

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I have an old Xbox 360 I just pulled out of the closet. It is barely used, and has probably 5-10 games. What should I do with this concole? I feel bad throwing it away, so wanted to make sure there was nothing else for me to do with it before doing so.

    submitted by /u/plortedo
    [link] [comments]

    Which 360 model to get

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    My 250gb E is starting to give out, want to get a 2nd 360. I want reliability and an Authentic feel. Don't plan on Modding.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KillerDolphin72
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S stuck on the gray loading screen after startup.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Hello! I recently got an Xbox 360 used locally, they said everything worked though it was missing the hard drive, but it apparently "still works". I've researched and some models of the Xbox 360 S had a built-in 4gb memory card but no hard drive... So when I got home, I factory reset the Xbox, went through the setup, but when completed the old profiles were still there. When I made a new profile the Xbox froze. I restarted the machine and now ever since then the gray loading screen after the startup animation goes forever. Would getting a hard drive solve this problem? I've looked things up about this happening and some people say its a drive problem. Any ideas of what's going on with my Xbox? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NameTaken317
    [link] [comments]

    Michael Myers gamemode in Among us

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    The best Xbox 360 Kinect games

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Today I bought a Xbox 360 Kinect for 5 nuggets, what are some fun games for the Kinect?

    Rise of Nightmares looks kinda nice.

    submitted by /u/LimeSixth
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Games that are simultaneously "beat 'em up" and "hack 'n' slash"?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm looking for Xbox 360 games that are a combination of "beat 'em up" and "hack 'n' slash": you saunter around in all three dimensions like in a "hack 'n' slash" like DmC, but you use your body as your weapon instead of a sword like in a "beat 'em up" like Double Dragon. The only one game remotely close to this that I have found so far is Asura's Wrath.

    Hack 'n' slash games where you don't use a legit sword like X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Splatterhouse are fine too.

    submitted by /u/Star_Spengler
    [link] [comments]

    Why i have 172ms latency?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    0 packet loss, i only play old call of duty games

    Im in europe, maybe this is the problem?

    I have a 1000mbps wired connection

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    which update version and what year did the update come out that allowed usb drives to be used as storage on the Xbox 360. Also which dashboard was current when the update that supported flashdrives for storage came out.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I didn't have an Xbox 360 until 2013 so I never knew that it wasn't even possible at first. So I would like to know information because I would love to know the history. also I heard something about Xbox branded usb's when the update became available, but idk if that's true. Also I'm wondering if USB's where usable for other stuff at the time like photo's or music. If there is a story behind why they didn't support usb storage at launch then I would also like to know that. I'm very interested.

    submitted by /u/eljalu
    [link] [comments]

    After 5 hours of rendering, here's the Dragon Age Origins CG trailer. Nostalgia mode activated

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    x360 controller not starting, replaced the batteries yesterday.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone still play tf2 on xbox 360

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Who still plays xbox360

    submitted by /u/acboy12345
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Startup EARRAPE

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment