• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Xbox - I am ready! My homemade media rack for XSX. Speaker stands coming soon

    Xbox - I am ready! My homemade media rack for XSX. Speaker stands coming soon


    I am ready! My homemade media rack for XSX. Speaker stands coming soon

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Found some codes. 2x gold, 2x gamepass, 2x gamepass ultimate, and some Vbucks. I don't know if all of them work. Tell me a joke and you might get one.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    why, game?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    At a best buy store

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Since its able to run it, the first AC is going to be my first Series X game. What’s yours?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    New xbox controller from thrustmaster - can anyone confirm?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Delivery information for those who preordered at Microsoft

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I spoke with a representative at the Microsoft store. I explained the confusion and contradictory information regarding delivery time frame. They confirmed that if you pre ordered on Microsoft.com or Xbox.com, you will be charged between November 2 and November 10th. Your console is supposed to be delivered on a November 10th. I hope this information serves you well!

    submitted by /u/TheTrojan320
    [link] [comments]

    I joined the green side...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Playing on PlayStation since the beginning (of time) of Sony's console, I leave today the blue ship to join the green side as I ordered a Series X. The politic of MS toward gaming and gamer convinced me. No console war here, just a gamer changing platform, hopefully for the best!

    See you online folks!

    submitted by /u/millou59
    [link] [comments]

    Alright got two codes for halo infinite of monster cans do tell me when you have claimed the codes so I can shut it down thanks. The last three digits for the one on the left is T22 and the one on the right is XL5

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    My first Xbox Series X game just landed early!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Asia Has An Exclusive Xbox Gaming Chair Collab

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Xbox as a gift for 5 and 7 year old boys

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi All, I'm looking at getting an Xbox console for my 5 and 7 year old boys for Christmas. Can someone fill me in on which console version would be best? It's been years since I played on an Xbox and I'm not sure what would be best for them at this point. It doesn't need to be the latest and greatest version, but I don't want something that will be outdated quickly either. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/crunchymamajen
    [link] [comments]

    X box series S will be really next gen ?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hi all i was an pc gamer for ever but now i am at the point where i am switching from pc to konsole so i was thinking about an series S for me but have seen some articles that say that the Series S will be not supportet as long as series X and also wil be really going short with FPS on the games (for egzample PUBG 30 fps) is that for real ? And one more question is will it have same games as x box series X ? Or will the Series S will be to low on power for some titles ?

    Sorry for those annoying question but i am a newbie on console worlds.

    Thanks for help!

    submitted by /u/BartekSy11
    [link] [comments]

    FNAF IN XBOX!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Using Discord on my phone while still hearing game audio

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Since Microsoft and Sony can't figure out cross-play vc my friends and I have been forced to use Discord. Only problem is I can only use Discord, I can't get audio from my Xbox. Is there a way I can connect my phone and Xbox together so I can hear and talk to my friends while still being able to hear audio from my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/ReallyBadTheater
    [link] [comments]

    Best Buy Launch Date appointment.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    If you preordered from Best Buy for in store pick up on launch date. Check your emails!!

    Schedule your appointment for early pick up starting at 6AM!!!

    submitted by /u/hawaiiinsomniac
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Pre-Orders on Amazon

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I had received the "We're contacting you about your order of Xbox Series X to let you know in advance that you may not receive this item on the day it is released due to high demand." email awhile back but haven't heard any follow up communication and my order is still waiting an anticipated shipping date.

    Has there been any additional communication from Amazon or do we know what anticipated shipping dates are? Wondering if we're looking at a difference of a couple days or a couple months.

    submitted by /u/Spartan_DL27
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Xbox Series X work on my TV?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I have 2 questions that I surprisingly haven't been able to find clear answers for. First, I own an original Xbox One, and currently use it on my TV that is capable of 1080p and (I believe) 120hz. Since I can use my original Xbox One on my current TV, does that mean that I will be able to use the Xbox Series X on my TV as well (or would you need more details about the TV to answer this question)? Also, if my TV can do 1080p and 120hz, does that mean I should be able to play Series X games at 1080p 120fps (or is this oversimplifying things)?

    submitted by /u/BullsFan824
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass family plan or some variation?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Just wondering is there a family plan I've seen recently you can use it to play through mobile devices, could I possibly have it log into more than one device at a time like Netflix?

    If it is possible I plan on sharing with my brother would be nice if it worked like Netflix but regardless it seems like a great deal for someone like myself. I don't have an Xbox but there are some games I like on it, I play on ps4/switch but I do genuinely believe Forza is the best racing game there's a few other games I wouldn't mind playing and if gamepads can provide me those games without me purchasing the console I would thoroughly enjoy it.

    Any personal experiences of the gamepass. Honestly feeling quite excited gonna get ps5, will get gamepass and also got my switch. If only I had the time to enjoy it all as much as I want.

    submitted by /u/Important-Nose-4638
    [link] [comments]

    I get this message when I start Forza Horizon 4 every once in a while. I’ve owned the game long before it was on gamepass. It happens with some other games I own too. Can’t help but think this is too pushy.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    2020 can be saved if xbox does one simple trick!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Make Doritos Crash Course 3

    submitted by /u/TSchuller
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when Minecraft will release on Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I am getting the console on Christmas from my parents for me and my younger nephew and I want to know if Minecraft is gonna be on the console at release before Christmas, I really wanna play the game with the ray tracing and on Xbox in general due to the 4K which I have never seen before, so, my question is will Minecraft be available before Christmas.

    submitted by /u/OrangeChocolate420
    [link] [comments]

    My Favorite Xbox memorabilia is u/majornelson ‘s business card from the first PAX East

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    trouble

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    my xbox 360 s turns off and on randomly, and when it does it make a sound like the power button has been pressed, please help i am just about to get new game for it that i got before it started wacking out

    submitted by /u/fiercedeitysword
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment