• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Xbox 360 - A little fall cleaning.

    Xbox 360 - A little fall cleaning.


    A little fall cleaning.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Upgrading from a Slim to an RGH’d MW2 Elite

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I bought something interesting

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Still my favorite controller of all time.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Just finished the restoration

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Using Xbox360 as webcam in 2020?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I want to use my kinect 360 as a webcam in 2020 I tried kinectcam .ax but all I could get out of it was mic. After using Kinectcam Its now pickier on what USB works, I have to use 3.0 now and It takes longer to load Kinect Toolkit stuff. If anyone knows the solution please tell me.

    submitted by /u/imminentfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a classic gamerpic!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a picture of the Minecraft Steve gamerpic. I cannot find one for the life of me. http://gamer-pics.wrecord.com isn't working for me either. I keep getting the "you're not allowed to access this site" error. Could someone link me a pic of it? Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gren825
    [link] [comments]

    A question about backwards compatibility

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    So I have recently gotten a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City because I had heard it was on the list of games that can be played on the 360 from the original xbox. When I got the copy, I was unable to play it and learned I needed additional parts to run it, my main question is what are the important parts that are needed to work the game?

    submitted by /u/ModernMonopoly
    [link] [comments]

    is csgo still alive on xbox 360

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    im gonna be using a xbox 360 to play it because my xbox one broke but yeah i would like to know

    submitted by /u/mama_rat
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Help!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    So I recently got a 360, it boots up but instantly gets stuck on a screen saying "cant update your console" Ive tried quite a few things but have had no luck. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gistdavit
    [link] [comments]

    Opening a stuck disc drive?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Hey, I have a 30 slim and the guides I've found say there's a hole in the side? I haven't found anything yet.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/a_little_jenna
    [link] [comments]

    Light on power block turning red when I turn on Xbox

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    The light is orange when I plug the power brick into the wall. But when I power on the Xbox it doesn't turn on and the light on the brick turns red

    I have 2 power blocks and it happens with both

    Is the Xbox just done for?

    submitted by /u/believeitornotjail
    [link] [comments]

    Best WWII games that take place in the European theater?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Any good games? Especially where the US is fighting in Europe?

    submitted by /u/Great_Play
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live service is down? Cant join multiplayer, download or update games. (NAT ERROR)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I tested the connection in settings and keeps saying nat error. On the test xbix live connection, theres yellow dots between network and internet but green dots on xbox 360, network and xbox live. Im using wired connection.

    I had resseted the router 2 times, redownload profile and did initial startup. It worked fine 3 hours ago

    submitted by /u/Ramirezhouston
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment