• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox merch shopping spree

    Xbox - Xbox merch shopping spree


    Xbox merch shopping spree

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I just got inducted into the Xbox Hall of Fame ��

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    happy chewsday

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    They had us in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Beware of scams for Xbox All Access Preorders

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Beware of scams for Xbox All Access Preorders

    I'm sure many of you, like myself, attempted to secure an All Access preorder through Microsoft and were initially accepted for the line of credit and then hit a wall when it came to actually place the preorder.

    I have seen numerous posts lately about "Microsoft" sending emails to people who were affected (effected?) by this. I just received these same emails from [microsoftstore@microsoftstoreemail.com](mailto:microsoftstore@microsoftstoreemail.com) and at face value it looks legit. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT REAL. There should be a few things that give this away:

    1)The email address itself should be a dead giveaway that this is not legit. Please do not be fooled by this email and give your information away to these crooks. They know they will get people to fall for this and get people to blindly give up their money if they think they have a second chance at securing a preorder.

    2)Hovering over the links anywhere on the email shows an http link, not an https like in legit MS emails. This should tell you that whatever site you're redirected to is NOT secure and very well likely does not belong to MS in any way.

    3)A quick search in your inbox for other Microsoft Store/Xbox emails and taking a closer look at the email addresses used, links, grammar, and overall look of the email will show you that this is just not a legitimte email.

    I have also called into MS support about this and have gotten the same answer every time, these emails did not come from Microsoft. Please report these emails to MS so they can try and work to prevent people from losing their money and personal info from this.

    Please do yourselves a favor and review the emails you received and validate the legitimacy of them before giving away ANY of your info, especially payment info!!!!

    https://preview.redd.it/w7aqh77p3hr51.png?width=1340&format=png&auto=webp&s=9da764c23f782a662a5cf619985c27ca526b929f

    submitted by /u/majesticalsocks
    [link] [comments]

    Been a fun few months...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    My cat is obsessed with my controller

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Free one time code (per person) for taco bell's Xbox Sweepstakes.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Taco bell released a free 1 time code as compensation consolation for anyone who didn't get a firedrill entry on time.

    SX7YH6FRM6KS

    (Text to 72823) Good luck friends!

    submitted by /u/ChecksUsernames
    [link] [comments]

    Does the conversion of Xbox Gold to Gamepass ultimate still work?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I plan on getting my first Xbox with the Series X and to save money I want to get Gamepass for as long as I can as cheap as possible. I then heard about this method. From what I can tell the whole "transfer 3 years worth of Gold to Ultimate" thing still should work but I thought before I potentially screw up and end up not being able to do the upgrade I would ask you folks here since you probably would know better. Is it still possible?

    submitted by /u/theorder22
    [link] [comments]

    xbox app on windows 10 not connecting to party chat

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    everytime i try to join a party or invite someone to it it just says connecting and idk what to do

    submitted by /u/Pcbuildhelper3874
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X is coming really soon

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm excited. I only have one question about it...

    Do you think there gonna abandoned Xbox one since that came out by 2013

    And Xbox series X will be out in November 2020. Which means You'll only have upcoming Xbox Series X games

    submitted by /u/Theguywholovesxbox
    [link] [comments]

    I think banjo kazooie have the potential to be Microsoft's mario

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Okay.. it might sound strange but think about it! Both games are platforms and both games have a unique style. And in both games, the developer has a really big opportunity to change the theme of the game without ruining the series identity! Like look at Mario galaxy and odyssey! And how they're so deferent from each other yet so mario-ish! Only if MS tries to focus on this series more and make it comparable to Mario like Mario odyssey or Mario maker it would be a great win for MS attracting people to the platform.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/liquid_sn
    [link] [comments]

    Fast internet with tons of lag

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I play cod on my Xbox one and am currently between two houses. Both houses have relatively fast internet but with two different carriers and routers. Every time I am at one of the houses I experience lag and whenever I move my mouse cod makes this lagging sound. Overall the game is much more laggy. Any help would be appreciated thanks. I think it's my internet but it could be the Xbox or the router. Thanks

    submitted by /u/shilandsoles
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with xbox turning on

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I have the xbox one, and whenever I go to turn it on, it turns off immediately, does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/UnknownWinterso
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Spooktober

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I've been trying to find a game that centers around Halloween events/themes. Nothing like Bloodborne or Outlast, but something more like Maximo: Ghost to Glory (PS2) where goblins and ghouls are more spooky than realistic.

    submitted by /u/OniAkechi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the series s or save for the series x

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Optical Audio Extractor Recommendation - J-Tech JTD18G-H5CH

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Ten New Titles, Critical Acclaim, and Exceptional Engagement Mark a Record Year for Xbox Game Studios

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Thanks to the Xbox community, I just locked in 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate!!!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Just wanted to give a huge shout out and thank you to all the posts and comments about the $1 GPU conversion promo.

    After doing an extensive amount research, soul searching, and reigniting my love for GoW, I've decided to go back to my roots and was lucky enough to pre-order the Series X.

    Thanks to the Xbox community, I followed the steps on converting 36 months of Xbox Live to GPU and I couldn't be more exited!!! :D

    submitted by /u/SunWuKungFu
    [link] [comments]

    Question about my OG xbox! Is this a special xbox or is this just a shell. (I got it second hand)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    WB publisher's sale... again

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Just wanted to point that out, it's like the third time in less than two months if I'm not mistaken lol

    submitted by /u/Magnus-Sol
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm thinking about getting the WD 4TB My Passport Portable for Christmas. However I currently own and using a Seagate 2TB HDD if I do get the HDD mentioned at the start how do I transfer games from the Seagate to the WD. Will I have to move all the games into internal storage to then install on the HDD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having an issue with the website?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm just wondering if anyone else is having trouble loading some parts of Microsoft's website. I'm trying to change one of my privacy settings so I can join one of my friends minecraft realms, but whenever I go into the page where you can change the settings it comes up with a loading screen. I've refreshed/ closed the tab and just left it open for 30 minutes and I'm still having some issues.

    submitted by /u/catsdodraw
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal sound? Just bought new xbox one s. Thx guys

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment