• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Got a new 360 and games. Always wanted to play Splatterhouse as a kid

    Xbox 360 - Got a new 360 and games. Always wanted to play Splatterhouse as a kid


    Got a new 360 and games. Always wanted to play Splatterhouse as a kid

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    There are no bad days for gamers

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Anybody else miss these? At least we still have achievement backgrounds...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I have a rare Xbox, looking for more info on it.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    So I have a xbox 360s with a custom GOT paint job on it.

    Specifically this one

    it appears that it is a giveaway from either swagfest or a HBO giveaway

    https://www.sweepstakesmania.com/hbo-sweepstakes-an-instant-win-game/

    Unfortunately I can't find any photos of the Xbox in the sweepstakes, and could only find one YouTube video online that features it. I'm curious as to what something like this would fetch, or just any more info on it in general

    submitted by /u/pwaves13
    [link] [comments]

    Bought 2 games I’ve never played

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Duke Controller for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I've only really held a duke controller today at work, and I really like it. But I only have an Xbox 360, did they ever make a duke controller for Xbox 360? And if so can someone link me it? (doesn't have to be official)

    submitted by /u/ToddlerKicker
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox won't allow me to select a wireless connection

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Recently bought a 360 s and it says that I have an Ethernet cable connected. The thing is, I don't have an Ethernet cable connected. Due to this, it won't let me select the wireless option. I've checked the port and didn't see anything lodged in there. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/madmedic_99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 not reading discs correctly

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have an Xbox 360 slim that is not reading discs correctly. On the odd game, it recognises them as mixed media discs, but on most of them, it recognised them as games. It says "play game" with zero indication of which game it is (no picture or title). If I click play, the game will load up and then freeze around 30 seconds or so after the intro screen (with developer info etc) starts. Sometimes it also just straight up says the disc is unreadable (they're not scratched, nor dirty).

    I also get no info when I hit X to expand info, so I can't even install them to the console from disc.

    The laser has already been replaced just a couple days ago and has had this problem since the replacement. The only games that work are the ones that I have downloaded, or the ones that I have installed via disc. When I put the disc in for installed games, most of the time, it works. If not straight away, then after two or three attempts.

    If anyone could provide some clarity and weigh in on what they think the problem could be, that'd be fantastic.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Aliza_777
    [link] [comments]

    3rd party wired controller problem

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else had problems using a wired 3rd party 360 controller in games? I tried to play Metro Last Light today and the game acts as if I have stick drift in the left stick. Thing is, it's not really stick drift since pressing any other button or moving the RS instantly stops it. Obviously actual LS stick drift wouldn't go away unless the stick was returned to neutral position. The controller works fine for other games I've played since getting it (Brink, Watch Dogs, Batman, FM2) as well as the menu, it's just that Artyom will keep walking if I don't move the camera or whatever. It's so annoying I'm back to using my broken official 360 controller even if turning the camera or aiming right is a pain with its working, not working, working RS :'D

    But yeah, am I the only one? Or is this a known issue with some manufacturers?

    submitted by /u/sipuli91
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding a fighting game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I used to have an xbox 360 and I remember playing a fighting game that had a red guy, A bridge map (where you could toss your opponent off), and like 2-3 women's fighters. I know this isn't much info but if someone could help thanks!

    submitted by /u/Codydakilla
    [link] [comments]

    CoD mw3 error

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hello dear xbox 360 players! I have recently bought CoD mw3 but at certain points in the game i get an error saying "disc is unreadeble" and i have got trough most of those... but im at the end part of the game and when i get tot the rooftop i get the error. Is there any way to bypass it? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Gangalore123
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Controller: Wired? Wireless? Who knows?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Controller: Wired? Wireless? Who knows?

    Hey guys, I have a question for you;

    I bought a second-hand Xbox 360 controller, but I don't have a cable or a wireless receiver; now my question is: it has a battery pack and on the top there is a "hole" where you can put the USB cable; can I connect the controller to the pc with the USB cable WITHOUT a wireless receiver? Do I need something else than batteries, the controller and the USB cable?

    I mean, is it possible to play with the controller on pc using a cable like this?

    https://preview.redd.it/fswtsgd2hau51.png?width=428&format=png&auto=webp&s=8115b83de79184ef1b4f0f46623d4b2898575348

    submitted by /u/TopoPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Good communities for swapping/selling (besides gameswap/gametrad)? Xbox 360 specific would be great but I imagine that's asking a lot haha

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Title basically says it. I've posted to the other communities and they seem pretty quiet (or there just isn't interest in Xbox 360 stuff). I'm looking for places to trade/sell/buy, especially 360 stuff. Doesn't even have to be reddit. I scavenge on Facebook Marketplace a lot, but I'd rather deal with folks like I see in this community.

    submitted by /u/hoodatninja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment