• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Xbox - Anyone else notice that the new Xbox app and the Game Pass app are different shades of green? (iOS14)

    Xbox - Anyone else notice that the new Xbox app and the Game Pass app are different shades of green? (iOS14)


    Anyone else notice that the new Xbox app and the Game Pass app are different shades of green? (iOS14)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    [Attention] With the new Xbox iOS update, I can control and Xbox I sold 3 years ago. Volume, all controls, and even delete content on their Xbox

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Remote play is finally here for smartphones!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Halo: TMCC coming to Xbox Series X|S

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    just what I needed to clean up my gaming area!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I made an iOS shortcut / automation to submit Taco Bell sweepstakes codes every day

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    New controller? Just got these in at my Walmart no street date, and no home on our mod

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    As a 30 year old who grew up playing a hand-me-down ZX Spectrum, this is absolutely mindblowing. Thank you Microsoft ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Wallpaper Xbox Game Studios

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    14 day Gamepass Ultimate Code - First PM gets it

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    iOS Xbox App Update rolling out to all (Local Game Streaming)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Testing out the new remote play feature for IOS using my school wifi, beside the fps and quality drop, there isn’t any issues

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Nodding Head Games, studio behind Raji: An Ancient Epic, is hosting an AMA!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Razer Kishi vs. MOGA Mobile Gaming Clip for remote play with iPhone X

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I picked up both of these in anticipation of the XBox iOS app getting updated to support remote play. Between last night and this morning I have some first impressions I wanted to share:

    Razer Kishi

    • Looks nice (similar to a Nintendo Switch when connected)
    • Lighter weight (mainly no extra battery weight)
    • Better balance, easier to set down when grabbing a drink
    • No input lag (connects via lightning port instead of Bluetooth)

    MOGA Mobile Gaming Clip

    • Better input controls (uses the XBox controller)
    • More comfortable grip (Kishi is a bit wide)
    • More headphone options (Kishi requires phone speakers or Bluetooth headphones)
    • Cheaper ($15 vs $100)

    For me, I think I'll be using the MOGA Mobile Gaming Clip more, but I don't regret getting the Kishi. I'm excited for remote play now to squeeze in a little gaming in an otherwise busy day without taking over the main TV.

    submitted by /u/glawful
    [link] [comments]

    Series X controller working with PC?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Has it been mentioned anywhere if the Series X controller works just fine with a PC and if so, what does the share button will function as?

    submitted by /u/mojikun
    [link] [comments]

    Ikaruga - Free!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Several international Xbox marketplaces have Ikaruga for free.

    Just go here and click "Buy at Microsoft Store". It will send you to the Argentina store. Just log in like you would to Microsoft as normal, and click what looks like the "buy" button. That's it!

    submitted by /u/Kelvin_Inman
    [link] [comments]

    Any good site that'll alert me via Email/Telegram, availability of the Xbox Series S console?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi so I've been thru the official xbox site and all related retailers are out of stock of the Xbox Series S console.

    Is there any good website/service that'll alert me to available stocks of the Xbox Series S consoles by sending me email or notification via app like Telegram? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/froddo7
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple Music (as an app) ever coming to Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I remember that Microsoft talked about this a couple of years ago, but there hasn't been any updates since. I'm tired of using AirServer lmao.

    submitted by /u/Nick_Tam_Air
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Code ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Need Headset recommendations

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Looking for suggestions on a solid headset for my OneX with good sound quality, decent mic and good durability for around 200. I own a hyperx cloud 2 headset that I have liked but have just gone through my second cable due to it fraying and want something more reliable. Any help or recommendations are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DeathsCrusader
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove Xbox’s from the Xbox app.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Title, filler filler filler filler filler filler filler.

    submitted by /u/ChaChaRealSmooth1955
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help ? It’s been stuck like this and nothing is showing up on the Xbox.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    How do I change my Gamerpic with the new layout

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    As the title says, I cant change my profile pic because I cant find the button to change it

    submitted by /u/Duglbe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment