• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Xbox - Check here before asking questions about the new Xbox App. Everything wrong with the app.

    Xbox - Check here before asking questions about the new Xbox App. Everything wrong with the app.


    Check here before asking questions about the new Xbox App. Everything wrong with the app.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm creating a post that will hopefully stop the "I can't find LFG." or "why can't I change my gamer-pic" posts that are flowing in every 10s (seriously sorting by new is a headache at the moment.)

    Yesterday Xbox updated their mobile app, and even though a lot of people are liking its new look here is a list of its issues:

    • Icon Color (icon color is different from the game pass icon color, minor issue but kind of annoying)
    • LFG is missing
    • Achievements are missing
    • You can no longer change your PFP (gamer-pic)
    • You can no longer send pictures over the Xbox messaging feature.
    • The Xbox symbol does nothing
    • No access to the Xbox store
    • No way to redeem codes

    Solutions

    • Your PFP (gamer pic) can be changed one of two ways- you can change it on the Windows 10 Xbox app- You can load the desired picture onto a USB and access the picture via the file browser directly on your Xbox

    If I am wrong about any of these or if I missed any please let me know and I will update.

    [Edit] - added issues and solutions

    submitted by /u/FlamingHotNeato
    [link] [comments]

    DAMN, I can't wait for 120fps multiplayer with low latency. But even more to be welcomed a new episode of Gears.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    BEst Buy may have Preorder stock right now. Im greeted with an actual preorder button followed by this message. Worth a shot for the Series S anyway.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    This is a old video of me playing Gears 5 back on December 9th,2019. Feels good to see Game pass where its at today. XBOX4EVER

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Alright guys! I've been refreshing the pre-order page for the XSX several times per day since they sold out back in September! Finally today, ON MY BIRTHDAY, I miraculously was able to secure one with the new stock at Best Buy! Get 'em while they're hot!!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Swag

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    The major problem with the new app update for me is that the ability to use your phone as a media remote is now hindered by an almost 5 second delay between input and the output on the console. Please, Microsoft, fix this issue and avoid releasing major UI updates which make app features useless.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Thinking about switching over to xbox

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    So for the past 2 gens I've went with the playstation and I loved them but i currently don't have a job and that xbox series s along with the game pass is a very very tempting offer. Few questions, will newly released games be added to game pass? Is the series s powerful enough for next gen (I don't really care about 4k I just want 60 fps)? I have a lot of games on ps4 is it worth switching over now?

    submitted by /u/SakisSinatra
    [link] [comments]

    Finally received my first ever gamepad and this is absolutely beautiful. Let’s explore something more, rather than keyboard and mouse)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Xbox series S Gaming - high refresh 1080p monitor or cheap low spec 4k tv?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    With both being about the same price, which way are you guys going with when using the S

    submitted by /u/thesharkadam
    [link] [comments]

    Deep

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Can I use a wired controller to play remotely via the Xbox app?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Title. Is it possible to have a wired controller connected to an ipad via an adapter and use it to play remotely through the Xbox app?

    submitted by /u/rtas117
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any cheap 1 tb storage expansions for series x?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I've never used an expansion on my Xbox one or anything so I don't know what to look for. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pvzlife
    [link] [comments]

    When is Flight Simulator 2020 going to come out for XBOX Series X?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Want to buy it the Xbox but won't buy it until I can get FS2020 :(

    submitted by /u/NightKingOfTheRealm
    [link] [comments]

    Will covid-19 affect the in-store release of the xbox series x?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Unfortunately i was unable to pre-order the new console and would like to get it on release day. I'm thinking of staying overnight outside the store like i see others do all the time. Would certain rules keep people from doing this because of covid-19?

    submitted by /u/somedartguy
    [link] [comments]

    Free code for Halo 5: Guardians

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    63CGP-4GTCR-FP7D6-47KMM-F7VCZ

    submitted by /u/alekay2099
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible that I use a xbox or Microsoft gift card to pay for CBS Access?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I get easy xbox and Microsoft gift cards from Microsoft Rewards and the CBS All Access app is on xbox so I am wondering if I can use these cards to pay for CBS Access?

    submitted by /u/RirRohRai
    [link] [comments]

    Did Xbox just trow away their biggest advantage in the app??

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I know there are a lot of complains about the New Xbox app, but this gotta be the worst thing....

    Where is the feed with the gameclips of your friends? It was the best part about the app and a huuuuuge social advantage over PlayStation were it is way more effort to share clips and you have to put them on Twitter...

    Please bring this back in the app Xbox... it is fun to share game moments in óne central place, the Xbox app!

    Why have a share button if nobody can see gameclips in the app...

    submitted by /u/Hylke10
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox gift for my little sister

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    So I heard that the xbox launches on November 10th. The all access deal sounds really good too but I am afraid of applying for credit online and loosing out on an xbox because they sold out while I was trying to get approved.

    I want to get a series s for my sister for Christmas. Am I better off buying it online through gamestop on launch day? Or should I just wait outside gamestop for 20 hours?

    I dont know yet if I'll be doing the all access or just pay the $300 up front. Either way ill have 300 in my pocket I just want to be able to get one on launch day.

    submitted by /u/kidink420
    [link] [comments]

    For those who didn't score a Series X/S pre-order...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Did you pre-order a new controller? Just curious.

    submitted by /u/Lemonwalker-420
    [link] [comments]

    Is it impossible to find a new sealed 360 controller? I'm afraid of all these shady looking knock offs.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Have had ocd and can't do used controllers so I need something new :(

    submitted by /u/MeinHerzBrenntYo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x sound setup?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    So I have some pretty crappy speakers on my tv and I doubt my new one will have anything better. I need some recommendations for sound setups that will best fit the console. I have Audio technica headphones to use but I need to know if that's the best or not.

    submitted by /u/Hisdoughnut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment