• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Series X $499

    Xbox - Xbox Series X $499


    Xbox Series X $499

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    OG Xbox that's been sitting outside for six years, exposed to the environment. Arrived a few days ago in ewaste.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Is this legit?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X $499

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Series S at 299 or $25/month & Series X at 499 or $35/month

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Found this one in my closet

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    All white controller concept

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    should i be worried about a random voice message?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    i only use my xbox account for game pass on pc, and i've never used it for multiplayer, but today i got a random voice message from someone who follows me, and i have no idea who they are. im unable to listen to the voice message for some reason, and they havent responded to my "who are you" message, so im a little spooked. their bio has the first word of my gamertag in it (darwin is the word), so im scared by that too. googling his name attached to his profile brings up some musician. what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/frencbacon100
    [link] [comments]

    14 day ultimate trial

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    9R4KF J9MQ2 2DJD6 V2QRX JCH6

    Last letter is last letter of alphabet.

    submitted by /u/chow-bot
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for fully charged rechargeable batteries to never show full power?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X vs. S

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Hard drive is being recognized by xbox one s, but has a hard time loading content that is on drive and installing games.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    so I have a wd passport 2tb and I have not had any issues until now with it loading up my games and downloading games. I noticed that about 2 weeks ago (I was at my parents house when this occurred) I was asked to reformat my drive, idk why since it was already formatted when I first put it in the xbox, but now it is having a hard time showing the content on the drive.

    the xbox will recognize the drive and then bring the pop-up so that I can see the content of the drive but then when I try to do that, all I get is the infinite loading wheel. I'm so lost as to why it is doing this. the biggest issue has come trying to download the game MW remastered (on disk w/ infinite), where it will download for maybe a few minutes over wifi then it will completely stop. that's if I'm able to get the content loaded from the hard drive, which is not that often.

    when the game WOULD download, it was on wifi at about 20mbps, but it would download for a few minutes then it would just stop downloading

    I moved to a new apartment and wanted to have the xbox in my living room, I connected the xbox to the apartment wifi (apartment complex provided) and I continued to have the issue of the drive would be recognized but not load the drive contents, then if it was able to load the contents (after restarting and shutting off) it would download on wifi at about 20mbps then just stop. the apartment wifi is not an issue bc YouTube and Netflix would load fine. I just got an ethernet cable to see if it would be a wifi issue but it continued to not allow the game to download, in fact, the game would download at 1.6mbps and then just stop.

    im just confused as to where the issue is.

    edit: I just did the hard reset (hold xbox button on console for 10 seconds) and its downloading the game now at 86mbps (on ethernet), but my confusion still remains as to why the whole problems on the drive and xbox occurred in the first place. any help would be greatly appreciated:)

    submitted by /u/Johnny0728
    [link] [comments]

    can someone explain why my xbox used 140 l terabytes in one month

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Xbox One keeps shutting off

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    So i have the base xbox one. For a couple of days now, my xbox has just been shutting off while playing siege. Whenever it shuts off, it will not turn back on unless I unplug the power box from the wall. As i am writing this, it just happened for the 4th time today.

    submitted by /u/FortWaltonBeachFL
    [link] [comments]

    Please MS, don't miss the opportunity!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    game wont delete or download any fix? its been stuck like this since my internet went out while downloading it

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Got this with Elite controller but I’m already have ultimate

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S release date and price finally revealed

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Main takes from the article:

    • Xbox Series S console design finally leaked.
    • Xbox Series S is $299, and the Series X is $499.
    • Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X will launch on November 10, 2020.

    https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-series-x-and-xbox-series-s-release-date-and-price-finally-revealed?amp&__twitter_impression=true

    submitted by /u/MinecraftVeteran1-1
    [link] [comments]

    Really impressed by this Microsoft!!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    What happened to IOS screen share?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I remember awhile ago I used to be able to watch movies on my phone and share them to the Xbox screen to watch them while I sleep well eventually that stopped working and I thought it was a phone issue with my phone being jailbroken well with my new phone I had yet to jailbreak (at the time it's jailbroken now) and it still wouldn't work did they remove this feature The only thing close to this is the air server or whatever and I'm not about to pay $20 for that

    submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2
    [link] [comments]

    Business Model for Game Pass

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    This is a business-y question, but does anyone have any perspective or sense for how Microsoft structures the "business" of Game Pass? Obviously, they charge users around $15 per month for unlimited access, but how does that money flow back to game publishers and/or studios? How do they incent big titles to come to GP? Why do games occasionally leave the service, while others stick around for a long time?

    I know there's not an article or presentation where MS lays it all out, but curious if anyone has a viewpoint they could share.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NeoBrunswick
    [link] [comments]

    Biked 12 miles on a bike trail to take pics at this particular bridge

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Any Recommendations for a Wheel?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Im looking for a good wheel under $300 that has a clutch pedal.

    submitted by /u/glitchmasterYT
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to trim the captured clip on my xbox one x. Restarted console yet gives error. Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment