• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Picked this HD-Dvd player up for £10

    Xbox 360 - Picked this HD-Dvd player up for £10


    Picked this HD-Dvd player up for £10

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    My 360 purchases in the last six months (ebay and local marketplaces)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Today's GameStop pickups

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Russian Xbox 360 owners complain about bugs and inability to download their games from the Microsoft Store

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Is the official wireless force feedback steering wheel any good?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I am wondering if the force feedback is good enough.

    I have the U shaped motion sensed wireless speed wheel for a while now but there's no sense of feel to it.

    submitted by /u/MrCooper95
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Xbox 360 slim turn red when I plug the hdmi cable?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    question about disc drives

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    hello, so i bought a console off of ebay and there was little to no description and only a few pics, it didn't say what kind of console it was but when i got it i looked and it ended up being a zephyr, i have an extra jasper motherboard but no disc drive, do you think the disc drive from the zephyr console will work in the jasper?

    submitted by /u/maryiguana1
    [link] [comments]

    Will i get Audio with a headset if i don't have speakers

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Im not like a huge gamer and im also not very good with computers but i do enjoy playing Xbox. I recently hooked up my old Xbox 360 to a spare computer screen i have, obviously the Xbox doesn't have built in speakers and neither does the screen. So i was wondering if i got a gaming headset and plugged it into the Xbox would i get sound?? As im currently playing without any audio, as i dont have compatible speakers and dont own a headset.

    submitted by /u/IAmPandaGod
    [link] [comments]

    What's the easiest way to redownload stuff on my 360 that I can't play on my One?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I decided to hook my 360 back up for old times' sake, but the purchase history doesn't have a way to see which stuff I bought/got through GWG is only compatible with 360, and which is works on Xbone as well. I'd prefer to play any games that work on the One on that, but I know I had a few Arcade games and other digital purchases that aren't backwards compatible. Is there a good way to see this?

    submitted by /u/TerkRockerfeller
    [link] [comments]

    Help.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I got a turtle beach X12 headset and an Xbox 360. I can't find out how to connect it. Does anyone know what cables I need to be able to get audio?

    submitted by /u/JaredsHyper
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with backwards compatibility on Xbox 360

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    A few weeks ago I posted on here about an issue that for some reason original Xbox games won't work on 360. I checked to see if the games (Medal of Honour Frontline and Riding Sun) would work, despite being compatible according to various sites, both games don't work. The console is updated and unmodded, I even bought another original Xbox game which is Splinter Cell, this time on the online Xbox game store where you can still download them onto the 360. After buying and downloading that, the game won't work like the others. I'm really confused as there are no error messages, just a message saying this game can't be played on Xbox 360.

    Anybody got any advice?

    submitted by /u/RetroMc
    [link] [comments]

    What game to complete next

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    So I just completed watch dogs 1 and I need a new game to complete here are my options

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Calebtmb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment