• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Xbox - Sometimes I forget how long I've been gaming until I look at some old achievements.

    Xbox - Sometimes I forget how long I've been gaming until I look at some old achievements.


    Sometimes I forget how long I've been gaming until I look at some old achievements.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Got the new dashboard on by Xbox One S after an update this morning

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Doom Eternal, Brütal Legend, Forza Motorsport 7, and More

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Got Taco Bell twice today, I think it payed off

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Classic Trifecta! Excellent Gameplay, Story, and Art Style

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    No XBL trials up for grabs? Might as well fix that.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Each of these is for XBL Gold.

    2-day trial: TDBT7-NW2WR-KW4XD-3TQDP-P9WYR

    14-day trial, #1: XHK9P-76G2X-FGMY9-QFPVH-GPBXW

    14-day trial, #2: FH2WK-WC87R-RD7W4-6J7M3-H3QG7

    Found these while I was stacking games in a bookcase. No warranty expressed or implied; I'm sure I haven't used them, but can't say if they're expired or if someone got to one before you did.

    Best of luck, neighbor. May the odds be ever in your favor.

    submitted by /u/wingchild
    [link] [comments]

    Games with Gold October 2020

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I’m just so excited for Xbox’s future!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I just woke up from a dream of picking up and turning on my Series X for the first time :)

    Last time I had a dream like that was way back in 2000,

    when I dreamt about picking up the very first Xbox.

    I'm just so excited about Xbox's future now!

    It's like the 'balance has been restored, and all is well with the world.'

    There was this deficit,

    for so long,

    an imbalance between the really big names Sony had (Kratos, Drake, Crash, Last of Us, Spider-Man),

    what Nintendo had (Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Donkey Kong),

    compared to what Xbox had (Master Chief).

    Now...things are even 😃

    Xbox's 2020-onwards line up of iconic mascots/exclusives now includes

    Doomguy,

    Elder Scrolls,

    The Panzerhund (Wolfenstein),

    Senua (yess!),

    Master Chef,

    Corvo (Dishonored III a Series X-clusive, you'll see!)

    Starfield (which will develop its own Iconography)

    and freakin' Vault Boy to boot!

    Life is good!

    Thought I'd also mention that I've been PlayStation focused for sooo long,

    and I am insanely pleased that Xbox is getting their own exclusive brands!

    That's right — I'm a Sony dude who is actually legitimately happy Xbox is getting these huge exclusives.

    I don't want them on the PS5,

    because I want to have a reason to buy the Series X, and now, there are too many reasons to count 🙏

    Time to go hype out some more and prepare for The u/XboxPodcast episode 2. Would love to hear where everyone else is at in terms of their excitement for the Series X and Xbox's future in general!

    submitted by /u/AlbertChessa
    [link] [comments]

    Painted an old Xbox controller with Posca pens.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    What controler should i buy

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Im wondering about buying a PDP contoler or PowerA what should i buy?

    submitted by /u/xNudele
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X SSD Expansion Or Regular External 3.1 Drive

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Finishing things up

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Anyone else having slow updating games, Slow download speed even when settings shows high speed(150Mbps) and after 100% download it starts to finishing things up which takes on 1GB another 1h...

    Edit: i have one X

    2nd Edit: So i was updating rocket league and Xbox turned off because of idle... Now i have to Wait from 0 "Finishing things up".... I Went idle at 75% and my automatic turnoff Is after 1h...

    submitted by /u/kasikcz
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Xbox say Installation when I try to install a game (Modern Warfare Data Pack 2)?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    A Little Preventative Maintenance Goes a Long Way... [Reapplied Thermal Paste for Xbox 360S]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I found a way to use a wired connection and noticed my wifi speeds are still faster. Is it the cable i'm using? Or because the box? Wifi:110Mbps⬇️ Ethernet: 85Mbps⬇️

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Disk drive vs Digital

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Is anybody else worried about the cost of games increasing disproportionately with digital only consoles becoming the norm?

    I love nothing more than going into the local game shop or searching online to find a slightly old game for cheap because the shop needs to ship their stock. With digital games, this just isn't an issue.

    As it relates to Series S vs Series X, I am more concerned in getting the Series X for the disk drive rather than the performance.

    I know how simple digital games are and I'll concede its great to have your games on the console where you don't need to find them or worry about disk breaking, but that is less important to me than the loss of the physical disk. I see digital games always being more expensive on the Xbox store as opposed to a physical copy and the more digital becomes standard, the higher these prices will go.

    Am I crazy or does anyone agree?

    submitted by /u/benjibigtime
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify podcast audio is echoey?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I love to listen to podcasts while playing some games like No Man's Sky, etc. And I finally realized there was a Spotify app on Xbox, huzzah! However, the podcasts I listen to on the app while gaming are all really echoey. I've changed headphone settings, and music sounds fine. Anybody else know what could be the issue?

    submitted by /u/KingSlayer49
    [link] [comments]

    How does Xbox Series S compares to One X and PS4 Pro?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    The pre-order in Brazil has just opened, and since here the prices are quite excessive I have to make a very cautious decision.

    Am thinking about getting the Xbox Series S, since its a much more affordable console. However, I am concerning about its specs.

    First of all, how does it compare to Xbox One X and Playstation 4 Pro? Is it substantially more powerful?

    500GB of disk storage (which actually might end up being less than 400GB of free disk storage for games) also seems a bit too littl for next-gen. Do you think that's gonna be a huge problem? (it turned out that the expansion memory here in Brazil is gonna be super expensive and I am decided not to buy it)

    What is your opinion about it? Would it be a good idea for example to buy it now, and then sell it in about 2 or 3 years to upgrade for an Series X as it gets a bit cheaper?

    I am quite anxious to buy a new Xbox, cause since I sold my Xbox One (OG) back 3 years ago, I am using just a PC and a PS4. I barely play my PS4 and I recently moved to a place where I won't be using my PC either. That being said, I am unsure if Series S would be a good option.

    Edit: Thanks everyone! Decision made: I bought the Series S!

    submitted by /u/Kssio_Aug
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually expect games to run at 4K 60fps on the Xbox series X?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Microsoft has even teased some game running at 120 fps (granted, lets say that's while running at 2k, which is still pretty impressive).

    The PS4 and Xbox One both struggled to even hit 1080p 60fps on majority of games. I'd be satisfied with even that on the new consoles.

    Despite the new power of the consoles (I've looked at the hardware, seems like it will work on paper but I'm still cautious), I just don't believe it we'll see any promised performance at even native 4K 30fps.

    submitted by /u/BackgroundProgress08
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never seen a console that lets you attatch controllers to a tablet like object before. Very cool :)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    FIFA 21 via Gamepass Ultimate for PC - will it be eligible for data transfer to Xbox Series X when it comes out?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    So I'm a little new to this - I haven't had a Xbox before, but I grabbed the Series X on preorder and I'm wondering if having Game Pass ultimate for PC will allow me to play FIFA when it comes out on Oct 9 on PC - and then have all that data for Ultimate team transferred to Xbox? Asking because I don't currently have a Xbox One to play FIFA to then have that game automatically upgraded. Hopefully this makes sense?

    submitted by /u/PcBauer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment