• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Xbox One - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

    Xbox One - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10


    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members Get EA Play on November 10

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I was unmotivated, sad, and feeling useless in the past few months. I gave myself a challenge to finish my favorite game on hard mode and there it is. It really helped out to take away those bad moments in dark spot. ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Tom Warren: I gotta say, I’m really surprised Microsoft has sent out Xbox Series X units nearly 2 months before retail release. I don’t think I’ve ever previewed a product at home this early before. Getting more than 2 weeks before a hardware launch is extremely rare

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Introducing Xbox Series X|S. The first consoles ever with gaming in Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos®

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    The game "escape spongebob" on the roblox xbox homepage pulls up your card info to make a $100 robux purchase whenever you hit the A button to jump.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    This is the scummiest thing I've ever seen. How is this allowed? Why are they even offering a $100 purchase in a kids game and why can the game instantly bring up my purchasing options without having to pass through the store first? I can see some innocent kid just trying to play his game and easily accidently charges hundreds of dollars onto his parents credit card.

    submitted by /u/janusz_lukaszewski
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Doom Eternal, Brütal Legend, Forza Motorsport 7, and More - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Anybody else incredibly excited to crap their pants with the Series X|S? Two terrifying exclusives that, personally, are being seriously overlooked

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    After having earlier stated it wouldn’t force ‘crunch’, Cyberpunk 2077 Publisher Orders 6-Day Weeks Ahead of Game Debut

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    My brother passed away 6 months ago. I was paying for his Xbox live subscription. It’s been coming out of my debit card every month, I don’t know his email or password to cancel it and Xbox told me I’m SOL and I’m going to be billed $14.99 for the rest of my life.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I'm not exaggerating. I talked to chat agents and phone support and they both told me if I don't know the email or password there's nothing they can do. They said they can't look up an account using the credit card number (which I thought for sure they'd be able to do.)

    It is being billed through my Apple Credit Card. I changed the credit cards number hoping that would stop the charges but Microsoft is still somehow charging $14.99 to that number as well...

    Does anyone have any idea what I can do? This is stressing me out way more than I feel like it should. I feel very aggravated that they aren't willing to help me whatsoever.

    If anyone has any guidance, I would be incredibly grateful.

    submitted by /u/VietnamNomNom
    [link] [comments]

    Series X storage transfer times between SSD and HDD examples using Assassin's Creed Origins (about 50gb)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I just finished Ori and the Blind Forest. What an amazing game with a truly touching and beautiful story. This is a game you need to experience.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Games with Gold - October 2020

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    New Starfield Screenshot Leaked, Reportedly Targeting a Release In 2021

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    GwG Spinx is available to download

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Sphinx-the-Cursed-Mummy/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802354807e4?cid=search

    Use this link to the old marketplace if you want to permanently add it to your account.

    submitted by /u/VolitarPrime
    [link] [comments]

    In case you missed it: The Elder Scrolls Online and Doom Eternal will receive free Optimized for Xbox Series X|S updates.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut now available on GWG

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I finally played Gears 5 while I was home sick.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I finished Gears 5's campaign today and I justed needed to say that whether or not I go the Xbox Series X or PS5 route (still undecided) I had a blast.

    I've been with the franchise since the start. I even grew up in the city where it was developed (I had a signed copy of Gears of War 3 back home as well, from a midnight release where some developers were doing a signing at a local Gamestop). Gears of War was the co-op shooter my friends and I played in between Halo releases. We would go through the campaign at scheduled times so no one got left behind and when we beat the story we would play endless rounds of horde and try and beat wave 50 on each map, some nights we were up until 3 am (for reference I was 17 in highschool when 3 came out).

    When Gears of War 4 came out I was excited to get back on and clear it with my friends, but unfortunately they had all grown tired of the series. So me and my younger beat it together and I stuck around for a bit of multiplayer and horde for a bit, no where near as much as 2 or 3. It was the ultimate experience I had when I was a kid but I appreciated my brother tagging along even if he had no investment to the story or anything.

    So by the time Gears 5 came out I was hesitant to play it, since my brother now lives in a different time zone and doesn't play online as much anymore either. I had Game pass so I downloaded it. Got in a match of horde just see how it looked and felt. Yup felt like Gears alright. Then I played the story and stopped about halfway through the second act. I just wasn't feeling it. And I pretty much put it out of my mind all together.

    Then this weekend I got a mild cold and couldn't work the last few days. I figured I could use some action and melodrama so I decided to boot up Gears 5 and sink my teeth in.

    I beat it in less then a couple days but what a ride. The story was pretty good honestly, I didn't really appreciate swapping protagonists after only one game in the new trilogy but I ended up preferring Kait over JD overall, she's just something different for the series and her motivation was interesting enough to get me hooked.

    Now while I liked the story, I loved the moments of sheer spectacle. There were times when I would drop my jaw when I certain scene would happen. I haven't felt so tiny in a videogame since Halo 2 verses the Scarab. And I wasn't just tiny, I was the scrappy Outsider on a mission. I was pretty immersed I'd say. The visuals and sound design, just outstanding.

    But the gameplay, the most I've ever clicked in a Gears of War game. Using Jack's abilities allowed me to change it up and figure out new tactics. There were so many hairpin moments where one shot and one second decided whether or not I was going to be a splatter on the screen, and when I pulled it off, just fantastic. Or when I was using the GL Lancer and managed to get 4-5 drones in one shot during an intense fight. So satisfying. And that's the other thing every firefight was tense and after each one it only ramped up and up. Oh and the boss fight in act 2, I died countless times but eventually when I overcame it I got that sigh of relief that I honestly haven't had with a game for a while. This game made me feel like a kid again going, "what the fuck?!" like I did when I was in highschool with my friends.

    I didn't care too much for the open world. I liked the side objectives alright, nothing memorable, the component parts kept me checking every nook and cranny, and the skiff when it got up to speed was really fun to drive, but it felt too empty and padding to validate it being there. You could've kept the linear level design and maybe had an optional side mission you could either ignore or do along the route and it'll bring you back to where you were, but I guess they were just following trends or something.

    I gotta say I didn't expect to write a full review like this before 10pm, but I was just surprised how much I actually enjoyed this game. I look back on the series fondly but when I'm away from it I usually just think of it as "The big dudes shoot at the ugly dude behind a well placed wall" and kinda just write it off. But when I'm actually playing it, I get it. It is definitely just like I described but it's got more to it then I remembered and I'm glad I got this cold so I could play it. Whether or not I stick with Xbox or not this was a good game to finish this generation on.

    Edit: I wrote this on mobile and now my thumbs are sore...

    submitted by /u/StrangeSitch
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny 2 Gameplay on the Series X

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Store and UI updates are incredible

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Elite Dangerous: Horizons to become a free update on October 27th,

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    PSA: EA Play subscription will convert to Gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    As stated on the Xbox Support Page your remaining time of ea play subscription will be converted to Gamepass ultimate once the service is integrated into ultimate. Also note, that your remaining time will be rounded up, so anything over 50 days will be treated like 3 months and thus gives you 1 month of ultimate!

    1 year of ea play(~20-25€) nets you 4 months of ultimate, so it is a pretty cheap way to extend your ultimate subscription!

    submitted by /u/ReplaceUrFace
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Story Trailer

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Xbox Store Starts to Put '60fps+' Tag on Next-Gen Games that Support It.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment