• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Xbox - Outrun Xbox wallpaper [3840 x 2160]

    Xbox - Outrun Xbox wallpaper [3840 x 2160]


    Outrun Xbox wallpaper [3840 x 2160]

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Restored an Xbox 1.0, it looked like it had been dragged through the mud.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Found this Midtown Madness 3 ad looking through an old mag

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    My games army working

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Whenever I clip anything on my Xbox it’s only 9 seconds, help.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I’m currently at a Yard sale and I’ve found these few beauties; do any of you think any of these are worth collecting?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Need help on my xbox controller (pls see comment)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Buying games digitally

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I have 1 Xbox with 2 accounts( mine and my brothers). If I buy a game on my account can my brother play it on his account? I usually buy disk but I want to start buying digitally

    submitted by /u/aj12218
    [link] [comments]

    Handheld conversion mods for 360?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I've seen videos of people successfully taking consoles and putting them into a handheld form factor by modding the hardware but I've never seen anyone try it with an Xbox. I am aware that it would be unnecessary for the new ones because they have that streaming thing but what about something like the 360 models or the original Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Buff55
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if the same game installs twice, and what should I do?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys, this is my first time posting here and I wanted to ask a question. I bought a game on the Xbox store (specifically Portal 1), and have finished it. But I am also interested in getting the orange box in order to play Half life 2, but it also comes with portal, what happens to the one that I bought, will it make me install it twice, and will I lose my saves? What should I do if both happen?

    submitted by /u/JamesWebb234
    [link] [comments]

    Buying 360 games with gift card

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Okay so of course Google is being annoying af. Every time I search this question all it does is show results about buying 360 on the one marketplace. There's more to xbox than just the one, idc about the one and I don't even have a one 🤦🏽‍♂️ my question is how can I buy xbox 360 games on the Xbox 360 marketplace with a gift card? Apparently (and stupidly) you can't but there has to be some kinda workaround for this stupid limitation?

    submitted by /u/MinnesotaHighness
    [link] [comments]

    Backwards compatibility program

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello peoples of Reddit. I was wondering if anyone has any information or thoughts on what will happen with backwards compatibility whenever series x is released. As far as I understand, the back compat program was halted for xbox one, but whenever they go back to adding new titles after series x is out, will those new backwards compatible games work also on xbox one?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/imnothereimnothere
    [link] [comments]

    I need a booter

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    A kid stole my account and I got his ip

    submitted by /u/TaCoBaCoBaThRoOm69
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Support Issue. Even with proof, they will not help.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So i'm going to sum up this issue I had with Microsoft/Xbox Support up as much as I can. Bare with me as it's going to be a long post due to the timeline being a week long, but worth the read if you care about who your giving your money to.

    After playing Xbox for a good portion of the night, i went to bed around 1am/2am EST. The next morning around 8am I found that when i tried signing in, my email name had been changed, the password had been changed and my account unable to play on. Immediately panicking, I tried contacting Microsoft Support as I was trying to recover my email for personal/work reasons. Well if you didn't know, Microsoft has no HUMAN people to talk to, only automated machines that will not help you. After briefly recovering the email through a long process of steps, i was able to get a screenshot of the IP Address that signed into my account and delete all emails but minutes later, was locked out and unable to be let back in.

    So my next point of contact was with Xbox Support. At this point, it was about 11am/12pm and a wonderful rep by the name of Charmaine helped me out. Speaking with Charmaine and after several hours of verifying personal xbox info, we were able to recover my xbox account (save files, DLC, achievements). The one thing I noticed was different however, was my gamertag.

    After emailing back and forth with Charmaine and having her raise numerous "escalations" as they like to call it, they basically came to the conclusion I would not get my gamertag back.

    A little background on my gamertag. It was "Brah". 4 letters, no numbers. I'm sure there are going to be alot of people reading this that know me or have seen me either on Overwatch, Destiny, Fortnite, Sea of Thieves, CoD. I've had the gamertag ever since the famous "Gamertag Reset" back in 2016. Before that, I had many variations of the gamertag "Brah" since the 10+ years on the platform.

    So finally, I speak to the "final boss" if you want to call him that as I was told by him he was the highest person i could speak to (this was after going through 3 reps). Louie on his end could see my whole history on the platform. Could verify that I've had that name, that it was changed when my account was compromised, that the gamertag "Brah" is on a brand new account with under 300 gamerscore and created within a week. After telling this guy the timeline of events, the contents of the emails, he basically said "I know the gamertag was switched when your email was compromised and you had no access to it and i can see that you've been Brah for years and that this person took your gamertag, but there's nothing i can do for you".

    So they can take accounts back for you after providing proof, but not gamertags. After 10+ years on the platform and losing my name, my brand, I cannot support playing on this console or supporting microsoft.

    I would love to get that name back as again, not only was it my name on xbox, but it's what i started all my social media under and the brand name i built for myself for years. Unfortunately, no matter how much proof they have in front of their face, they would not help me. And i'm willing to bet if it came down to it, they will not help you.

    This is not a "witch hunt". I'm not asking you guys to report them, or harass them in any way. I'm just providing a PSA about Microsoft and Xbox Support.

    Also to note, the gamertag was moved to another account with higher gamerscore.

    submitted by /u/UnderscoreBrah
    [link] [comments]

    Re-chargeable batteries

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hi all, I've been surfing the web for the best re-chargeable batteries and charger but I can't set my mind on a specify brand to go with. What are the best batteries and charger to go with? (UK and I would use them for my Xbox controller only)

    submitted by /u/BigBranWS
    [link] [comments]

    Can I share my Gamepass ultimate with a friend on pc?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I'm subscribed for gamepass ultimate but don't use the pc part of things. Is there a way my friend can take advantage of that part while using his own account? I only play on Xbox and want us to play cross platform games together.

    submitted by /u/ryann199
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help setting up a communal xbox one

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    There are 3 xbox ones in my house and we want to use one as a communal machine for the living room. I wanted to know if it was possible to upload all of our games from each of our personal machines to a hard drive and then play them on the communal xbox without too much account trouble? Am I going about this the right way? Thanks a million!

    submitted by /u/CheapLuxury
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with Xbox elite controller series 2 audio jack not working?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    My audio jack stopped working and I don't wanna have to spend money on a new controller any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Husk_wants_his_booze
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins creed unity

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I didnt have a good first impression at my first play, i did finish the game, but i never had that felling that should play it again, and here is the question, AC unity is a worthy game to replay ?

    Ps : english it is not my first language, my writing is not that good, so, sorry if i Said something wrong.

    submitted by /u/havith
    [link] [comments]

    How do famous youtubers record?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    How do famous youtubers record on Xbox. I've already asked how to record on Xbox and I was told to get a USB 3.0. I tried recording with it but after I went on my pc and plugged it in, it didn't have any party audio. I tried streaming it cuz I was told to try that but I didn't know how to download previous streams. My laptop is broken and when I went on desktop mode on my phone I still couldn't work out how to do it. So.. how do Xbox youtubers do it?

    submitted by /u/xd-Skittles
    [link] [comments]

    Question about TH Pro Skater 1 + 2

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    When holding down the 'A' button after landing a jump, I always get an 'accidental' ollie. Is this a known problem?

    submitted by /u/Yonix360
    [link] [comments]

    [PC app, generally for computer geeks] Force change the app language?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    My pc is on russian (im native russian, but i like english better lol), and i was trying to find a way to change the app language to english without changing the whole system language as a whole.

    Any 5heads here to help? tysm

    submitted by /u/Flashlightly
    [link] [comments]

    Could you imagine: Xbox series S and "S" stands for "Switch"?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    XBOX CONNECTION ISSUES PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I have been experiencing disconnections from xbox live about every 10-20 minutes. Its been going on for about 2 or 3 weeks now and I have done everything I can to fix this. It's not a network issue because this doesn't occour on any other device, its not a specific console issue because it has been occuring on two different consoles. I have xbox live renewed for over 6 more monthes so that's not a problem either. Another obvious answer is that its a bandwidth issue but it doesnt matter how close or far I am or who is using the same connection, I still find myself being disconnected. I have tried a wifi extender, power cycling the xbox and router, wired connection, clearing the MAC adress, and many other solutions but nothing has worked. I don't understand why this is still happenign and would love if anyone had anything they could suggest I do. Keep in mind this has occured on two different xboxs and i am only disconnected for less than a second but its enough time to kick me out of my games and party's... please anyone tell me there is some solution

    submitted by /u/BalerzBeDeep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment