• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Xbox - Microsoft has always teased us on which way we’re supposed to put it. Vertical or horizontal

    Xbox - Microsoft has always teased us on which way we’re supposed to put it. Vertical or horizontal


    Microsoft has always teased us on which way we’re supposed to put it. Vertical or horizontal

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    My Xbox shrine. Can’t wait to add the XSX to the collection!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Halo Reach came out 10 years ago today. Can you believe that?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Here are some Halo Fall Guys skins I made in photoshop!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    10 years ago we lost Reach. Drew this in honor of those fallen. What do you think?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Wtf

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    14 days Xbox live code for whoever wants it

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Rare xbox found in the wild

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I can’t trim

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Fake Xbox Messages

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Trying to send a meme to my friend and i need a way to make fake xbox messages

    submitted by /u/driftstorm52
    [link] [comments]

    I bought games on discs, they WERE ON ACCOUNT, and now on new console they don't show up

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X/S Subreddit

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    This is probably a dumb question, but is there a dedicated Subreddit to the Series X/S, just simaller to how r\Xboxone is for the Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/BiliousData
    [link] [comments]

    Smart delivery question

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    This is maybe a dumb question but I'll try to explain,so I have a game on disc (far cry 5) and I know about smart delivery but will it also work if I buy the XBSS ? Do I then get far cry 5 digital or do I need to buy the game again..?

    submitted by /u/BurbEE14
    [link] [comments]

    Game disc suddenly not loading?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    So recently I picked up COD WAW to play on my Xbox One. I played some on 360 using the same cloud save too. When I get to the mission Vendetta, after the opening cutscene the game freezes or takes 5-7 minutes to load up. I wanna point out that this mission loaded up fine the first time which was a few days ago, but I stopped playing at the beginning of that mission. I tested it on the 360 and I had the same issue. Is there something wrong with my disc? It has no scratches on it and also it has a large circle pattern (it isn't a scratch) around one half of the disc. It isn't visible unless under a bright light.

    EDIT: I also wanna mention that I had the cloud save synced with my USB plugged into my 360. I copied the cloud file to the USB and played it there from the USB. It saved to both my cloud and USB.

    submitted by /u/masterchieflink87
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Xbox All Access when I already have 2 years of Gamepass Ultimate paid for.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Hello, I was just wondering what would happen if I signed up for Xbox All Access while also having Gamepass Ultimate paid up for another 2 years. Will I just have that time added on, so I would end up having Gamepass for 4 years paid for?

    submitted by /u/Woozy-Polar_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download profile to the 360

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    • Hey guy's hope everyone's alright, i just bought a used 360 today and for some reason it's not letting me download my profile.

    It's giving me the message "that password didn't work." i have checked and even changed passwords and nothing so far has worked.

    Is anyone else had this issue before?

    submitted by /u/MotorBreath97
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you actually buy the 25/35 a month for the new Xbox?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Every where I see, you can just buy it out right for 300/500 dollars. MS announced the payment plan, but I don't know where you can actually get this? I imagine you have to have your credit checked, and I doubt Gamestop does that.

    Preorders start on the 22nd.

    submitted by /u/Ringfinger01
    [link] [comments]

    Such an awesome games the style is ��

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    What time of day do Series X/S pre orders go live?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    We know we can pre-order on the 22nd, but do we know what time (eastern time zone)?

    submitted by /u/kaedenf
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get Xbox One S Repaired?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Have an Xbox One S that won't power on.
    Troubleshooting pointed to a bad mosfet on the power rail.
    Microsoft won't touch these machines anymore and I can't find anyone else to do it either... most places only offer power supply (which is fine) or hard drive replacements... but this board needs a component replacement. Why is it so hard to find anyone willing to do it? Any recommendations on where to get it serviced in the USA are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/XGempler
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can find a cheap Xbox one X for sale?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I am 14 I have a job and can pay for it if it's under $200, my dad had smashed the one I had been using because I was "on it too much" just looking to buy another one. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ark_Player3980
    [link] [comments]

    Official now also the time: Xbox Series X|S can be pre-ordered on 22 September from 2:00 pm! UTC+1 (CET)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    How can I convince my friends to stay with Xbox?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    So we've all had xboxes since the 360 and now half my friends want to switch to PlayStation given how bad the xbox one was and how good PlayStations exclusives are. Yeah I have to admit PlayStations exclusives are far better than anything xbox has but thats literally all PlayStation has going for them. Good games will still come out for both consoles, and xbox has the better console too. I tell my friends this but they are so set on getting the ps5. I reeeeeeallly dont want to get it but if all my friends do, Ill be forced to buy it.

    submitted by /u/yayeetdab045
    [link] [comments]

    The Xbox Series S plays Xbox One S versions of Xbox One games - Xbox One X enhancements won’t be applied

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment