• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Took 8 years but I finally got all the achievements in Darksiders

    Xbox 360 - Took 8 years but I finally got all the achievements in Darksiders


    Took 8 years but I finally got all the achievements in Darksiders

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    2007 Zephyr still going strong.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    $20 FB Marketplace pickup

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    My Elite.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Elite

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    How do I get this off I pull the sticker off but now I have this

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    If a console can't connect to the internet, will it eventually lose access to downloaded games?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    The ethernet port of my 360 got busted and can't connect to the internet. I'm not buying a wireless adapter if it's not necessary.

    submitted by /u/yecapixtlan
    [link] [comments]

    The Most Popular Game on Xbox 360 right now - The Waiting Game

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I know its hard to see but my xbox would not stop spaming the game error message

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Found a great deal on some Final Fantasy dlc at -4% off!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Wired headset. Need advise

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I am a new gamer. I got a Xbox 360 and I am looking for a wired headset that I can hear the audio without it playing on the tv. I do not do online or multiplayer gaming. I got the Sade's headphones but the audio is still playing from the tv. What other headphones I need to look into? Preferably something with future proofing thanks!

    submitted by /u/neoinkansas
    [link] [comments]

    I got this xbox from my friend a couple years back and has been red ringing on and off for about a year but is now consistently not working. I've tried many methods of diagnosing and trying to fix it but nothing has worked. I'm open to any suggestions of trying to fix it. I'll give you any info

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Here's How Microsoft Solved The Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death (Spawn Wave)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 racing wheel force feedback problem

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Every time I plug in the power supply for the force feedback, the wheel doesn't reposition itself, but it turns until it's completely on the right. I fight the force feedback every time I wanna drive, because it just doesn't stay put but it turns on right every time I let it go. No issues if I go only with battery supply (also because in that case there's no force feedback). What could it be? How can I reposition/recalibrate it?

    submitted by /u/ceelodan
    [link] [comments]

    Morrowind question

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Hello, does anybody know if I put a base morrowind disk will it download the goty edition? I think thats the case with xbox one but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/luxe04
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 elite.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Taco Bell 360

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    That purple taco bell xbox 360 I have seen it in promotions but never IRL I was wondering if anyone here actually has one. If so would anyone be willing to sell one, I have been trying to get my hands on one for a long time if they actually exist

    submitted by /u/Beezenuts
    [link] [comments]

    The Godfather 2 - New York 1 - A New Family

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Very clean games getting dirty disc error

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Just got a haul of cheap used games from gamestop, couple are getting errors so I'm setting them aside.

    None of my own games that I've had since new ever get the error so I'm putting on the discs not my console.

    I have a mega clean PGR4 that looks brand new but it won't load in cause of that error.

    Do I try to download the game from disc and run it like that see if it solves or do I just send it back to GameStop?

    submitted by /u/IAmTheWasted
    [link] [comments]

    Hard Drive Question

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm looking to play my 360 again because I came into possession of a looooot of 360 games, some of which I'd never even heard of. I went to turn on my 360 (the Halo 3 drop console) and, well, join me in pouring out one for the boy. So my question is, if I pick up another fat Xbox, like the Elite from eBay and take out the 120gb external, can I just plug in the 250gb hard drive from my recently deceased Halo 3 console? They're both the same External HDD, so logically I'd be able to just make the swap, no? I've done transfer cables before, but I'm not transferring one EHD to another, I'm just taking my old EHD and plugging it in to my new 360. Logically, that makes sense. But tech ain't exactly always logical.

    Thanks in advance! I just really wanna get into Remember Me and Lollipop Chainsaw. XD

    submitted by /u/SthomdeTwitchTV
    [link] [comments]

    Best game that takes place in the Korean War?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment