• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Xbox 360 - The perfect controller.

    Xbox 360 - The perfect controller.


    The perfect controller.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    All of my finds and pickups from the past few weeks. It's gonna get pretty busy soon.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    [Xbox 360] (jasper) I found this in my closet and haven't touched it in ages so I figured I'd take it apart and make a jtag. But I'm stuck, what do I do from here now that I have everything off? I'm using this guide online but I'm lost.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Crash Time 3 I picked this up today it’s the best racing game based on a German cop show, I remember playing a demo years ago and quite enjoying it, has anyone else played it?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Pure ATV game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Anyone remember the Pure ATV racing game for the 360? I loved it and I'm looking for a xbox copy or Steam key for PC but I can't find anything, anyone know how to obtain this game?

    submitted by /u/LtKillaz
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy an Xbox360 in 2020

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Hi guys I know next gen is coming this fall but I can't afford to spend 500 dollars on a console. I'm thinking of getting a 360 since it has online play and capabilities and is in his and has most of the games I want to play. The only games I'd want to play are cod mine craft Terraria gta Halo and gears of war. Should I get a 360

    submitted by /u/whatthedevilCODM
    [link] [comments]

    Ridiculously slow download speed

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    So I have an xbox, it wasn't touched at all for the last year, today I decided to download a dancing game for a party. Only problem is that Wi-Fi is incredibly slow. It has 6MB/s upload but 0,6MB/s of download! Why is it so low? Even on my phone using the same WiFi i get 30 or so, also it says it has 100% signal strength and 200ms ping when testing it in settings. Also I should note that when it was used before I never had any problems with the Internet being that slow

    submitted by /u/Wittusus
    [link] [comments]

    Will this disc ever work again with these marks?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Price on Xbox 360

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    So I'm gonna sell an Xbox 360 S with like 15+ games to get the Series S and was wondering what a good price would be? I'm thinking around 100-150. It's used but it works perfectly so I wanted to make a post to ask y'all what price would people buy it for?

    submitted by /u/Grazo_101
    [link] [comments]

    Controllers won’t turn on.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I haven't used my 360 in years, only doing it now to get the console ID so I can get access to my account back but for some reason not one of my four controllers will turn on, I've checked and the springs are clean, there doesn't seem to be any reason for them not to turn on.

    submitted by /u/FleetOfWarships
    [link] [comments]

    Round scratch on Forza horizon 1 disc.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Recently while I was playing Forza horizon 1 my brother accidentally moved my Xbox 360 s and I heard the scratching noise. 2 mins later the screen froze. When I tried to install the game from the disc it only goes up to 8% and says can't read disc. I can't rent the game here in India. I also can't get the disc fixed. When I start the game it brings up the start screen as usual and when I load the game it keeps on loading forever. I ran it for few hours and it still didn't load. Can anyone tell me what to do please. I loved this game so much.

    submitted by /u/sultan_joe
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to turn the singing off in the Kinect version of Michael Jackson: The Experience game?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I LOVED playing the "same" game on a friend's Wii years back so when I saw they had a version of it on Kinect, I was super excited! A huge problem, for me at least, is that they have portions of the song where you're just singing, not dancing. I tried googling this but came up blank: is there a way to turn the singing off? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BlerpDerps
    [link] [comments]

    Does storeparser.com currently work?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-360/deals/

    The frontpage for 360 returns an error (we of course aren't after the Xbox One games). In Google I've searched for site:storeparser.com raam's shadow, for instance, and the search only returns links which redirect to marketplace.xbox.com... which implies that the 360 pages have been down for months. I found some game pages (example) by experimenting with the search, but the experience is extremely inconvenient and essentially non-functional.

    submitted by /u/ABCDABCDEZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is this controller legit? I apologize for the bad quality.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I updated all my rosters on NBA 2K18. Last gen is pretty much better than modern Gens tbh

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment