• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Xbox One - A call for peace in the console wars ✌️

    Xbox One - A call for peace in the console wars ✌️


    A call for peace in the console wars ✌️

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Extra controller stick

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    The series s is still an upgrade from the one x in every way but 4k

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    It's never been easier to jump in a new generation with hundreds of games

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Quick Resume Demo on Xbox Series S (Extended Version)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Borderlands 3 on next gen is 4k/60FPS single player. Free upgrade for current owners, and 3/4 player split screen for next gen.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Series S Side view size comparision

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Microsoft account doesn't exist?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    My son was trying to play Xbox and he kept getting an error saying the account doesn't exist. We have been using this account since Xbox 360. Xbox support is closed and I don't know what to do, any advice?

    Edit: It seems like this is a wide spread problem. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

    Edit: my account is back up, give it another try.

    submitted by /u/ButtMudMike
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play games with my son

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Like the title says, I'd like to learn to play games with my son. He's 14 and I have shared custody of him with his dad.

    I don't know much of anything honestly and could use some help, please.

    My son has an Xbox one, I think that's what I need too? He plays Modern Warfare ( I'm sorry I'm not super sure what the title is).

    I'd like to surprise my son by getting the game and learning how to play. He's been playing PC games with me lately and it's been a great bonding experience. It's one of my favorite ways to spend quality mom/son time.

    If you have any advice, I'd be very appreciative, thank you!

    submitted by /u/EverlyBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Major Nelson confirms leaked news briefing was for journos only

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    PSA. Reminder for those buying a Xbox Series S. You can use an external hard drive to store your next-gen games when you run out of space. Easily swap games you want to play to your console when storage is full

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    EA Play for PC included in GamePass Ultimate means we have Sim City, C&C and other games

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    https://www.ea.com/ea-play/games-ea-play

    I just noticed this while reviewing the news, if you have a PC you can play a bunch of new games that werent available on Xbox via GamePass Ultimate or GP PC.

    Awesome value!

    submitted by /u/jdobem
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played Gears 5 for more than a year, that's how I got welcomed back on my first playthrough since.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Jackbox Party Pack 7 releases October 15

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Evolution of Xbox

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Why i will get a Series X instead of PS5

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I have moved continents and couldn't bring my PC set up and Sony do not let us change regions and i had many games on it. So instead of starting from the scratch i might as-well start with 100+ games with game pass.

    submitted by /u/Ogikay
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to sign in?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Reupload of the Rookie from ODST drawing since i did not post it on showoff sunday

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Xbox weebs rise up

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I am looking for a old friend

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    His name was Sniperwarrior on Xbox one.. I been looking for him for 3-4 month now. I been really depressed last few years of my life and I would disappear a lot and hurt myself... if he or someone who knows him see this.. I am sorry for everything and disappear again.. but I am on better path now.. I am on medication and recovery slowly.. I jsut really miss him.. And cry so much just wanted to have a friend again... I understand if you people don't like sad people... but all I ask is to find him... it's all I really want.

    And if you do find him. Tell him a Swedish guy is looking for him. Olof.

    I am sorry if I break the rules of the reddit but I have now where to seek help... and my user name on Xbox is InphaseChargo353 on Xbox.

    I hope.. I can finally sleep tonight.. miss him so much..

    submitted by /u/user65790
    [link] [comments]

    People keep forgetting you can store Series S/X games on regular external USB HDD, you just can't play them unless you move them to the SSD. 512 GB will be fine for the Series S.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Everyone saying 512 GB is not enough on Series S but people keep forgetting you can store ALL games on any external hard drive. Yes, you will need to move them to the SSD to play them but I can't imagine that will take that long considering the power the Series S/X have. It will definitely be quicker than downloading the game from the store.

    Get a 2, 3, 4 TB, or bigger external HDD for pretty cheap and just move games back and forth when you want to play them.

    I have a 500 GB SSD on my beast PC with an 8 TB external and I have all my games on the external except I move the game in currently playing onto my SSD to play. It works fine.

    So don't listen to the media when they say you will have to buy the new external SSD for the Series S.

    Source that you can store next gen games on any external:

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2020/03/18/heres-how-external-storage-works-on-the-xbox-series-x/

    submitted by /u/mhunterchump
    [link] [comments]

    14 day game pass for new users available. Last digits in comments

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    For anyone unaware; Plants VS Zombies: Battle for Neighbourville is not getting anymore content updates only one year after launch.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Anyone else having trouble singing in?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm in the Alpha ring and I can't sign in.

    All the apps work and the console is connected to the internet.

    Anyone else having an issue?

    submitted by /u/thevictors51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment