• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Six Siege coming to Xbox Series X, console cross-play possibly in the works

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Starcraft Ghost Xbox build has leaked

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Another Cancelled Aliens game - Aliens Hadleys Hope was a 4 Player Co-OP Left 4 Dead like shooter

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    GPU 14 day trial. Missing letters Delta Mike Charlie

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to solve this? It “technically” lets me connect to the internet, yet it will not let me play multiplayer AT ALL. Some background: my internet went down and we got a new router. It was working PERFECTLY all day today until right now. Please help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Bleeding Edge Beta Impressions - ACG

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Revenant Dogma, A Games with gold in Japan as replacement.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Question about Elite series 2 warranty (Don't have any issue, just need info before I buy one)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Hey everyone. Thinking about finally pulling the trigger on an Elite series 2 but live in an area that doesn't have one for sale locally. So I have to purchase online and I'm curious about warranty. In the event of an issue, do I have to deal with the point of purchase or do I deal with Microsoft directly? It will greatly affect where I buy it from if I have to deal with the point of purchase. I've been through 5-6 standard controllers already so I just want to make sure I don't screw myself with such an expensive controller.

    Thanks for any help!!

    Also, any rumours of a series 3 controller with the new X Series on the horizon? I could wait if there is a new one in the works.

    Edit: Next question. Anyone have an online store they recommend in Canada? Seems as though this controller is out of stock in the few stores I trust.

    submitted by /u/TrustMeElon-NotABot
    [link] [comments]

    Headset Disconnects Controller When Headset Dies.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:44 AM PST

    I have a Stealth 700 headset and it is my first wireless headset. I was playing and the headset died while playing COD and it told me to reconnect my controller which wouldn't reconnect because it thought it was still connected. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/amgrimes39
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Available Space

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I've been trying to clear up space on my Xbox by uninstalling some games and I have gotten to about 300 GB total, yet it says I only have 12 GB in space... any ideas where the rest of my GBs are being used?

    submitted by /u/dylankolesky
    [link] [comments]

    Rougelike

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Hey, is there any rouge like randomly generated RPG on Xbox‬?

    submitted by /u/shinguil
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Will it still work or no?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Need help with Netflix issue.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:22 PM PST

    For some reason since getting a 4k tv (I have a One X), the Netflix app is unusable. Once I open it, the screen sometimes just keeps flashing black or even random colors. The other main issue is that it's like my tv keeps resetting it to 4k/2160p every 5 seconds. The little drop down thing comes down at the top as if I had just changed it to a different input. Any ideas for a fix?

    I have a Vizio btw

    submitted by /u/riddlerap
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest monitor for Xbox one X?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Mainly game on my oled. But recently got a desk and want to get a monitor. Fastest one possible.

    submitted by /u/h3w1tt84
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox keeps randomly turning on.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    So I was playing my Xbox and then decided to get off, when I did this I was still in my room and I don't know how much time passed but I think it was like 30 mins to an hour when my Xbox just turned back on. I turned it off again but then some time later it turned on again I don't know what to do?

    submitted by /u/BelatedFuture6
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know where to get an xbox 360 game drive?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I wanna use the external drive I have plugged in for my computer but cant seem to find a legit 360 drive online. Any help?

    submitted by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download the 360 Games With Gold

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I have a card on my account that I use (too often honestly) to pay for purchases but for some reason every time I try to download a free 360 GwG, it says I need a way to purchase or something like that.

    I'm sure this gets asked a bit but could someone help me out here.

    Actually now that I think about it I was able to download some of the Castlevania free ones a bit back with no problem.

    submitted by /u/Klawbaka
    [link] [comments]

    Best 2 Player Coop games?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Me and my friends play (but are tired of) -

    Fortnite Apex Legends Army of Two Minecraft Deep Rock Galactic PUBG (except it's so poorly optimized we stopped) Payday 2 GTA V (we need more friends to play with) TitanFall Vigor Battlefront Overcooked World War Z Yet Another Zombie Defense Overwatch Sea Of Thieves (that lasted an hour lol) Rainbow Six Siege Monopoly Uno A Way Out

    Etc... Feels like most of these games are at least 3-5 years old and nothing new has came out regarding fun co op (and not just multiplayer)

    submitted by /u/Flam-It
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Xbox one won’t turn on

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I was playing on Saturday evening but when I woke up on Sunday it wouldn't turn on. I checked the power, the cables and the tv that is connected to the same power board was working just fine. It's a Xbox one 1-Terabyte that is about 5-6 years old, if that helps

    Edit: resolved

    submitted by /u/Manta_Rayz_
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I take a game clip, it record later and it won’t record what I want it to.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Cleared out my previous clips, it's happening with MW. I don't play any other games. I use KnM. Every time I record a game clip it ends up recording late and it won't record what I was trying to record. Lost a 5-man feed clip because of this.

    submitted by /u/lameegghead
    [link] [comments]

    Question about controller linking.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    If I used a micro USB to USB C on my phone with my controller will it work for game streaming? I've had bad experiences with connecting through Bluetooth such as input delay so I was wondering if there's a workaround.

    submitted by /u/OGImmortalVortex
    [link] [comments]

    [Tech] Weird problem with my controller

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    This happened when I turned on my xbox today. When I press the Y button, it's like I'm pressing Y and A at the same time. The same thing happens when I press the A button. I really don't know how this happened

    submitted by /u/848623
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Six Siege - Dev Diary: Year 5 and Beyond

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment