• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 beanie from the UK midnight launch. December 2nd, 2005

    Xbox 360 - My Xbox 360 beanie from the UK midnight launch. December 2nd, 2005


    My Xbox 360 beanie from the UK midnight launch. December 2nd, 2005

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    After 2 years searching for that.... I Found a New One

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Having a lil fun

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    The ultimate battle station. Jasper Elite with a network adapter and 2tb external drive. Ready for war.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Any one want to play BIONIC commando 2009 game

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Please anyone l always want to play online

    submitted by /u/Guerreroyg
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to diagnose what the issue with my slim is? Power comes on green but turns red after 4-5 seconds. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    My poor baby

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys, got an E80 error message from my Slim.

    The console has worked like a dream for 9 years. It is my childhood.

    I've never owned Xbox Live, thought I might finally give it a shot - It crashed during the connection test update. (Exact same thing also happened yesterday, whilst updating for GTA V. But it managed to pull through.)

    I've tried dusting it, holding the sync button, removing the HDD, removing the power cable, removing the HDMI, powering on via controller/Disc Open button, but no cigar.
    It's green until I switch the TV source to the Xbox. I have let it cool down, and the power block also shows a green light.

    The only thing I've not tried is opening it up and inspecting the mobo.

    But... I highly doubt this is a hardware issue. It seems explicitly linked to the software update.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/bonus_prick
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for game recommendations for offline 2+ players.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hello, my son and I enjoy playing together and finally finished boarderlands. We already have the second one, but are getting bored with using Minecraft as our "take a break" game. What else is there to play? I use to love playing halo before I had kids, but he isn't as interested in it. Also, we have sucky WiFi, so we can't play any games online, which has led us to a few games that wouldn't work for us like tererria. Though that is another style of game my son likes.

    submitted by /u/WearADamnMask
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question but thought I'd ask. Is it possible to join parties/talk to people in game chat through your mobile phone/app, while the system itself can play games only?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    So is there ANY way to fix the disc? Or any way around this? Sometimes it works, but for around 90% of the times I put it in my 360 E it says "unrecognized disc".

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    "Sorry, xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later?"

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hello, so here's my problem...

    I bought dark souls 2 along with the dlcs, I assumed those were included on the disk because the website said nothing more about it, got the game today, broke the seal on the cardboard box, and it came with dark souls 2 normal edition and a DLC code to redeem, now, here is my bigger problem...

    I've tried to sign up for xbox live to redeem my code, and all I'm getting is "Sorry, xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later", tried to check a few things online but everywhere is telling me xbox live is still up and running etc.

    I feel like I'm really screwed and I don't know anyone to ask to download their profile just to redeem my DLC code...

    Could anyone help me as I've spent over £20 on a game to have the DLC included when the normal game simply costs £2.50... :(

    submitted by /u/DeathofBa
    [link] [comments]

    See everyone showing there 360 collections, so here is mine

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Games w/ Gold sale question

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Having never played any of the series before, should I get the Devil May Cry HD Collection, DMC4, or the reboot DMC? I loved Bayonetta, if that makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/DRHathaway451
    [link] [comments]

    General Question

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I know it's not 360 related but will the Xbox One ever have a hack?

    Like anyone know if it's in works or impossible or anything?

    submitted by /u/graphicluis
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Heroes - If you haven’t picked up the XBLA version yet...you should!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Can I pay any of you computer geniuses to reformat a 250gb hard drive I messed up with a 3rd party transfer cable?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Title pretty much says it. Got a genuine 250gb hard drive with a console off letgo. Was trying to transfer the content From my old console with a shitty 3rd Party transfer cable I got at a garage sale and formatted it as a usb. Now it is only recognizable as a usb. I know there is a way to reformat it, but it is a little beyond my capabilities. Plus I only have a Mac. I can pay for this service In PayPal or I could trade a 360 for it! Got a freshly repasted and cleaned jasper I'd be willing to trade for this service.

    submitted by /u/ratgoul
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think the FPS genre would've changed, if at all, if Quake 4 was a more successful launch title for the 360 than Call of duty 2?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment