• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Xbox - Pre Ordered the Xbox Series X and Cold War.. lets say I got a bit of a discount

    Xbox - Pre Ordered the Xbox Series X and Cold War.. lets say I got a bit of a discount


    Pre Ordered the Xbox Series X and Cold War.. lets say I got a bit of a discount

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Shout out to the true Heros who are putting very high bids on these Consoles so they don't sell. The Best way to stop the price Gauging scumbags!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Exactly how this meeting would go

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    And they say video games are bad for you...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    PSA for those who tried to do the $35/mo option for the Xbox Series X

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So yesterday after fighting the webpages crashing left and right, I was able to put an application to the credit app thing for the xbox all access bundle for $35/mo. Immediately after being approved and clicking checkout, the gamestop website kicked me off saying "sold out" (this was 15 mins after preorders opened) and put me back into the waiting page.

    This morning got a text message saying "this is the Citizens One credit co. Etc etc. Your account balance is ______" basically as if I had bought the item and now owed for it.

    Had to call using the 1800 number on their website, not the text message link, and they will put you through the ringer to get into contact with anyone. After about almost an hour on the phone I got them to confirm the account will be closed with no purchase.

    Just a heads up if you were in a situation like me yesterday.

    Tl;dr: make sure you don't have an open account if you never got to purchase the xbox all access yesterday.

    submitted by /u/Bloodrisen
    [link] [comments]

    Personally I hope this is the case. Poetic Justice for scalpers.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Xbox Gamepass just posted this on Twitter. The caps on the first paragraph say “look below”

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    We are in possession of a working Xbox Series X

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Good news for those like me who went through the MS All Access credit approval but the order wouldn't complete

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    The gang’s all here! (Featuring my cat)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Had a couple old controllers that were various levels of broken so I combined them into my own custom! Learned a bit about soldering along the way (only burned myself like two or three times).

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Posted this yesterday, but was asked to post it here today! Do your part!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Rocket League just became free in the MS store

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    any of you manage to reconnect with old friends, i think about my old friends that just disappeared and honestly i just want to talk to them one more time, any advice?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Phil=Xbox

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Back in Black Baby!!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Microsoft open to purchasing more game studios

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    My friend just sent this to me. It this real?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    What Happened to PGR?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    What ever happened to the PGR series? Is there a chance we will see it again?

    submitted by /u/Woozy-Polar_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in an attic, anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    You pre order the new controller

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Help a clueless woman, please!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    My fiancé has an Xbox One and has been playing a lot more lately. The other day he casually mentioned wanting a headset/mic.

    I really want to buy him one but I am so overwhelmed at all the options. (I looked on Amazon and Best Buy) I'm also leaning towards a wireless one but I'm not sure what to get!

    Anyone have recommendations on a good one?

    submitted by /u/honeymakinmoney
    [link] [comments]

    Got approved for a Citizens One loan for xbox all access, did I successfully preorder an xbox?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hey there! So I've never used the service and was a little confused in pre-ordering. I was part of the mad rush in pre-ordering the series S, getting all the way through the application. However after I finished applying, it said it failed due to the product being sold out.

    But now I just got an email with confirmation of an approval for a line of credit for xbox all access. It shows that nothing is due and I have no balance currently. Does that mean I did get a preorder? Or do I just have a loan for nothing right now? Anyone who has experience with this or knows they got a preorder with this who can help would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jjdude13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment