• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox tweeting “Wakanda Forever” in honor of the death of Chadwick Boseman

    Xbox - Xbox tweeting “Wakanda Forever” in honor of the death of Chadwick Boseman


    Xbox tweeting “Wakanda Forever” in honor of the death of Chadwick Boseman

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Graphic design is my passion

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    So i got my lil brother an xbox and some other stuff with it 2 years ago. This is how he used it for the last year.trown on an old armchair in the attic. Idk why but i dont think ill get him anything else ever.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    This original Halo Special Edition Xbox just arrived in the post, and looking through my old xbox things I realized I had a matching controller that I had forgotten about! Halo CE and Halo 2 both have original cases and manuals in perfect condition!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    OH ITS WAR NOW BOI

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    It just makes it better!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Xbox game share

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    So my friends was game sharing with me, but he dosent want to anymore how do I get game share off my Xbox so I can buy my on Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/jocampo19
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change email without having issues?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    My main Xbox account, email, and password is all linked to my dads stuff, but I want to change the email to my email and password, but I'm lost on what to do and if it will screw anything up. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/KB313Music
    [link] [comments]

    "The Medium" not advertised as Game Pass title on the new Xbox store

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm not really a big reddit poster so pardon me if it's clunky.

    I just noticed that on the new (and really improved!) Xbox store, the game "The Medium" is not showed as being on Game Pass at all, when for exemple "Dragon Quest XI" has the GAME PASS icon on it and in the title etc its like unmissable.

    Because it seems you can already pre-order The Medium anyways (even tho that is not super clear also, you need to click on it to know about it)

    So, whats up with that?

    submitted by /u/PiMaC1985
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Horizon 4 Bought on XBox One free on PC?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I bought FH4 on my xbox at launch and have since moved to pc. I was wondering if it would let me download it for free considering it is part of their Play Anywhere program or not?

    submitted by /u/SilkRocket2
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I’d ask this here too

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Free $10 CAD Xbox code I don’t need

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Xbox one controller just started randomly doing this blink once then turn off

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    My Xbox one controller was working one night and then the next day it wouldn't turn on. So I put new batteries in it and now it just blinks once then shuts off. I have tried plugging it straight into the Xbox and syncing up but it keeps doing the same thing.

    submitted by /u/ithomp0821
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain me which monitor should i buy for the series X?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hi , well i don't really understand what type of screen should i buy for the series X , i dont know which one is best suited for me with all these options (1080 p , 4K , 144hz 120hz...) I know this question has been asked a lot but i really dont get it ,i would apreciate if someone can explain it easily so i can understant something . And also i dont have a big budget for the screen so no more than 150€ if its possible. I've found the Acer QV221QBII for 100€ its a good deal , its a good screen for the series X ? Thank you

    submitted by /u/YoussefShiny
    [link] [comments]

    Just added LED lights to spiff things up. It looks so good! Has anyone else done this?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Can I take my Xbox on a plane. What would be the safest way to do it?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Anyone know where to get 1697 bumpers?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    And yes I have extensively searched this, the answer for everything is "it didn't work, some of these in the pack fit but the rest didn't, I had to cut it", I bought some myself and they didn't fit. How hard is it to fill a plastic mold?

    submitted by /u/204OdTeslica
    [link] [comments]

    Backward Compatible Star Wars Battlefront Problems

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I just backward downloaded battlefront ii and it is so laggy on xbox one x. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/katcurious44
    [link] [comments]

    Got a free Xbox original with 5 controllers, cords and games!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    What games are worth it on game pass?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Just wondering but what games do you think are good in the game pass?

    submitted by /u/Loc0_MeXiCaN0
    [link] [comments]

    Please implement digitally renting games (PS4, PC [steam], XboxOne etc)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Could gaming companies rent games digitally? You simply have a digital rent option from Playstation (PSN) Steam (for PC) stores or whatever official medium then you download the full game and pay per day like you would when renting a game. When you stop paying them then you can't play the game until you resume. Please implement this if you can (PS4, XBOX, PC etc).

    -

    RedBox stopped renting games mostly due to theft I hear, it would be harder to steal this way probably since services already exist like gamepass or PSnow where you temporarily are able to pay to rent many games. The problem with these services however is that the games are mostly old. Digitally being able to rent new games is what I'm talking about.

    -

    Renting games has been profitable for Redbox (which stopped due to games getting stolen which wouldn't be an issue here), Block Buster (which went out of business for other reasons), GameFly which is still in business (but the method of mail renting is way different than this proposal). It also serves people who can't afford a game or who wouldn't buy it anyway. Some people would actually buy the game after renting it.

    -

    One argument against this is that "then everyone would rent & nobody would buy" I don't think that would happen because it hasn't been an issue in the past as renting games has been available, in different ways, for decades. I haven't ever heard the game industry say that renting games is going to kill us.

    -

    Why would companies implement this?

    Because it meets needs by providing something not really currently available and profits in doing so. Gamepass (etc) doesn't usually have brand new games to my knowledge so this would be different. Some people aren't going to buy the games anyways so digitally renting games serves them and creates profit. Furthermore, some are going to rent and then still buy. Obviously, game developers should get a cut from the rentals as they should from buying game from the Playstation store or wherever.

    -

    Please request digital game renting from gaming companies.

    submitted by /u/AbundantLifeCorp
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible for me took use my laptop as a keyboard and mouse for my xbox? thansk!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    title says it all.

    submitted by /u/twinedghoulmw
    [link] [comments]

    If i get game with smart delivery on xbox one and then buy series x,will progress of that game carry over??

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Streaming with a webcam but without the webcam mic?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Wanted to get a webcam to stream from twitch on my Xbox one, but not sure if I will be able to turn off the webcam microphone and only use my headset.

    I'm not streaming through a pc, only straight from the Xbox. Will there be a way to turn off the stupid webcam mic that I don't want but that every single webcam comes with? Or will the Xbox/stream automatically only use my headset mic and not the webcam mic?

    submitted by /u/erichw9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment