• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Xbox One - I chuckled when I saw this

    Xbox One - I chuckled when I saw this


    I chuckled when I saw this

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Xbox tweeting in honor of the death of Chadwick Boseman

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Buy Bill & Ted Face The Music on Microsoft Movies Store and you get five free episodes of the 1990 cartoon starring Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Spiritfarer: My favourite completion of 2020 and a great example of how Gamepass shines a light on smaller games

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Wasteland 3 is very buggy. Anyone else having their game freeze a bunch?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Recommendations- Spirit Farer and Drake Hollow

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I've only played a few hours of each so far but am falling in love with both. Definitely reccomend checking them out if you haven't. Spirit Farer is 2d platformer with a great story. In a lot of ways it reminds me of stardew valley but in a totally different scenario/world. Honestly Drake Hollow also reminds me of stardew valley. As soon as I saw it was the same developer as the Flame in the Flood I was intrigued because I really enjoyed the feel of that game. Hope you all enjoy!

    submitted by /u/spieges88
    [link] [comments]

    The first image I found when searching up Battletoads

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Has anyone got the game Northgard?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I just got the game northgard and I would like to arrange a game with anyone willing to play. I haven't had a chance to play an online match because there's never anyone on.

    submitted by /u/DEADLYOVERLORD1
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on how to fix something like this without buying a new skeleton?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Do you use the d pad or thumb sticks to navigate menus

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    What is a good couch co-op for the wife and me with fairly easy controls?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    We are looking for something to play together that isn't Rocket League. Tried Halo 3 Campaign but she really couldn't get all of the controls down and lost interest. Not really into anime genre games. Something with a story might be cool, maybe even multiplayer as well. I'm open to suggestions. We enjoy playing mario party, trivial pursuit, monopoly on the switch so that might give some helpful insights as well.

    Note: I have gamepass so anything in there would be a nice bonus.

    submitted by /u/W1ndyC1tyFlyer
    [link] [comments]

    I don't play Gears. Anybody want a few freebies?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Oblivion Wizards Tower DLC Delisted from the Xbox One store?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed that the Wizard's Tower DLC for Oblivion is no longer available to download from the xbox store?

    It's no longer showing in Ready to Install either.

    I've even tried switching the console region to United States and it doesn't show up there either.

    Playing without this DLC is not an option because my save depends on it.

    So does anyone know who in Microsoft I would need to contact to get this problem fixed?

    EDIT: It still shows on the Xbox 360 store on the Xbox 360 console. It's as though the DLC is no longer backwards compatible. Playing on the xbox 360 is not an option though as my 360 controller is knackered

    submitted by /u/mcshaggin
    [link] [comments]

    question about external hard drives on Xbox one S.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    At the moment, I am suffering from lack of space on my Xbox, I am determined to buy an external HD 3.0 for more space, my question is can it be any type of hard drive? or does it have to be Xbox specific hds?

    submitted by /u/pablitoEscovar
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded is beautiful!(For it's size, Amazing!)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Buying something on the store

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I'm the only one that uses my Xbox so I have all the access for buying things off but before the store was updated and I bought something I would click on the price and then it would load the next screen where it shows my credit card info and what not and THEN I hit buy. This time I bought the dlc for control and it just straight up buys it when you click it...no next screen to hit submit

    Am I missing something ?

    submitted by /u/BrokenLink300
    [link] [comments]

    Does Mafia Remake Support Smart Delivery?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    So thinking about buying the mafia 1 remake on xbox and just wondering if it will play better on xbox series x and will it support smart delivery? i did a few searches earlier and all i see is xbox one, ps4 and PC nothing about support for ps5 or xbox series x.

    submitted by /u/Sm00thMetal
    [link] [comments]

    PC RGB or Standard Color Space for a Sony X900H with an Xbox One X?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    What's the difference between these options?

    submitted by /u/ChrisVee
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] Rogue company for xbox one

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I will give away a code for rogue company at 8pm est. And as a bonus a code for rogue company on switch will also be given.

    These two codes are north america codes. Good luck everyone!

    First person to win gets the code of their choice. Second winner gets the remaining code.

    Comment why you want the game to have a shot at winning!

    submitted by /u/Rseventhegreat
    [link] [comments]

    Would like to know your SDR screen settings

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    What to do if your internet doesn't support upnp?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I tried to play online but it said to connect to xbox live, when I went to connect my internet it says NAT Type Moderate and UPnP not successful, I looked into it and apparently my internet service provider doesn't support UPnP but it's never been a problem until now??? Idk what to do.

    submitted by /u/YoItzDash
    [link] [comments]

    Steelseries arctis 9x vs Astro a50 gen 4

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    What do people recommend? Which is the king headset?

    submitted by /u/Dylan161101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment