• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Xbox - I am now an X cloud believer...its surreal playing this on an average 4g connection🤯

    Xbox - I am now an X cloud believer...its surreal playing this on an average 4g connection��


    I am now an X cloud believer...its surreal playing this on an average 4g connection��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    It's August, Microsoft; please, for the love of all that is holy, can we PLEASE know the price point so we can start pre-ordering...?!?!?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Seriously, Microsoft. Give us the price already. Wtf.

    submitted by /u/Alces7734
    [link] [comments]

    i painted this controller for my boyfriend who loves the florida panthers, although i’m kind of regretting not using a red one to match the jerseys

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Controller is going crazy

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Should I buy an Xbox one s or wait for the next generation?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I was a 360 owner back in the day and then switched to the ps4 and now I want to go back to xbox, but I don't know if I should wait for the holidays or if I should just go ahead and get an one s. What would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Emosca
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a timeline on Xcloud coming to iOS?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I'm currently an iPhone user and pretty content with it, but no information on Xcloud coming to iOS or iOS controllers is bothering me. Has Microsoft said anywhere if/when it's coming to iOS? I'm due for a phone upgrade soon and if it's going to be a far out, possibly never thing, I think I should probably switch back to Android

    submitted by /u/SilentJ87
    [link] [comments]

    There needs to be an option so that only the party leader can invite people

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I hate when I'm in a party and my friends keep inviting randomers. It's so annoying and I feel like there should be an option so only the party leader can invite people

    submitted by /u/FaZe_Pickle01
    [link] [comments]

    About to replay these classics thanks to some new inspiration.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    *cough* warzone

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Features Missing from Xbox PC Application

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I'm making this post since, as of the creation of the new Xbox App, Microsoft has bricked the Xbox Console Companion. I can no longer get it to open past an infinite loading screen due to their pushing this crap software on me, at the very least, fix your new app to be BETTER than the previous one you fucking bellends.

    Missing Features:

    Editing clips taken by xbox gamebar on my PC

    Viewing clips taken by gamebar AND my console

    Viewing my friends list

    Turning my xbox on and controlling it with my PC, from my PC

    Scrolling through my friends posted clips

    I'm sure there are more but as I cant open the fucking app I cant bother to remember them all. I'm also sure there is a small(0.0001%) chance one or two of these features are on the new Xbox app for PC but guess what, although it knows I have gamepass ultimate I cant use the sign in button at all. I click it and it does absolutely jack shit. So here I am, editing my clips with 3rd party software and being forced to get out of my chair to turn on my xbox again.

    You literally had ALL these problems already solved on the old, working app, but Microsoft had to do what they and Apple always fucking do, which is fix what isnt already broken.

    submitted by /u/SheanGomes
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make it so my Xbox controller doesn’t turn off by itself

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I want to play keyboard and mouse but my controller keeps turning off anybody got tips

    submitted by /u/Actual_Ad6648
    [link] [comments]

    Black border problem.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I don't know if this can be here, but since it's relating to the Xbox, I suppose I'll do it. Whenever I load up a game, for example, Gears of War 4, there's the curse of the black border surrounding the left and right side. This only happens when I play Local Co-OP. When I play online or by myself, it's fine. How do I fix the problem?

    submitted by /u/epicduckbelik
    [link] [comments]

    Preload games for Xbox?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Hey there!

    As a gift I bought an Xbox digital console to my nephew. I havent had any experience with Xbox before, so I played around it and figured out I'm having the following issue. I'd like to preload a game or two (think Minecraft or Sea of Thieves or anything for a kid that he might like), because the time when we are going to give him the xbox as a present he won't have a decent Internet connection and it would take far too long for any game to load on mobile connection. This would surely spoil the gift and prevent me from helping him with any initial setup he might have.
    Can I turn the console on, install the games as myself, and then detach the console and my profile from it, so he can turn it on, log on and enjoy 'preloaded' games or it won't work?

    Thanks!
    AlexP

    submitted by /u/koliat
    [link] [comments]

    Toaster

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Are you getting a toaster a router or a fridge

    submitted by /u/GageCorduckR
    [link] [comments]

    I just cancelled two updates and now both games are uninstalled, is this intentional?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I'm really nervous because I put so much time into those two games and I will be beyond livid if I just lost all my data.

    submitted by /u/WerewolfHide19
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby app issue with Xbox (APP PURCHASED)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Unable to choose Dolby atmos as the format , I've downloaded and purchased the app after the free trial.. I get a message that prompts me to (download Dolby atmos)

    Thank you..

    submitted by /u/mrmikey210tx
    [link] [comments]

    Controller is going crazy

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I was on Xbox Live and I found a use with this as their name. Not gamertag, name. I was wondering how they did it. I know how to do the xbox sign in your name but I am unsure where they got the badge from. Any idea?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    What is happening to my xbox

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    I turned my xbox on this morning and loaded up Minecraft, but it kept crashing. It wouldntnlet me uninstall it until a few minutes ago. I normally have decent download speeds of 100mb per second, but it's now capping at 600kb per second. Any help?

    submitted by /u/DestroyerMacho
    [link] [comments]

    What audio settings are best?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I'm currently using (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PFLS3CN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZzIkFbBANEJK5) and an optical cable directly into my xbox one s and speaker. Only difference I've noticed is when I change the Bitstream format to Dolby digital its louder. What would be the best settings?

    submitted by /u/todahmoon18238
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away a key to Rogue Company. I hope someone gets some fun from it!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Anyone had a positive experience with this controller? $200 down the drain because the right triggers die a couple weeks in. I’m going to file a support ticket, but I may not purchase from them again. The thing is they fit in my hand so perfectly and I WANT to love this product.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment