• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Xbox - Gears collection for Xbox One, enjoy!

    Xbox - Gears collection for Xbox One, enjoy!


    Gears collection for Xbox One, enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Games with gold DLC

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    If I have downloaded a game for free through games with gold, will purchased DLC work?

    I would assume it does, but I obviously don't want to waste money finding out I actually need to purchase the main game I already have installed.

    submitted by /u/OrangeBeast01
    [link] [comments]

    What on Earth is the delay in revealing the price for Series X?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    If I recall correctly, we knew the price of XB1 in June, and it came out in November, how are we in August, with an expected release of November and still dont know the price? I know corona delayed a lot of things, but if the release date (supposedly) has not changed, then the delay in revealing the price makes no sense. IMO it's past the "shady business practice" stage is now entering ridiculous territory. Does anyone have any insight as to why they are being so cagey about the price at the expense of their customers? I mean this could backfire, I am certain not every single person who wants an Xbox can just drop $500-$700+ on a whim without at least saving up for a few months in advance, by not allowing people to properly budget and plan for the expense, they may be shooting themselves in the foot.

    submitted by /u/_BIRDLEGS
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have a game that just never got played? I bought Quantum Break on release and have not once launched it.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Is anyone still gaming on their original Ones in 2020?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying an OG one, just wanted to see if anyone here is still playing on one and if it's worth it?

    submitted by /u/RedBeardVFL
    [link] [comments]

    Download Spiritfarer

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I downloaded spiritfarer last night off the game pass thinking I'd probably play for 10 mins and get bored. I'd originally written it off when I saw trailers for it and it sort of seemed like an anime bullshit game. I was totally wrong. I started playing it and I didn't stop for four hours straight. It's such a beautiful game to look at it and it's a very chill late night type of game. It's quite basic with its controls and in game systems but the way the story is told makes me want to keep playing and find out more about this strange world. I recommend you guys give it a go and you might be pleasantly surprised like I was.

    submitted by /u/PorkusBumus
    [link] [comments]

    Free with a new controller - Enjoy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Was taking a Halo Wars 2 + Xbox Mobile App survey and I got this question, what is the point of this one?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Overcooked 2 Surf and Turf DLC is available for free for Gamepass members.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Through Gamepass perks you can download the dlc for free just by redeeming it through the Gamepass app on your Xbox. Didn't see this posted here yet so I wanted to share for anyone who might not have sent this yet. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Xedos
    [link] [comments]

    What the heck is wrong with my analog stick? Can this be fixed?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I’m wondering how to fix this without paying for anything since I have no money.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    XBOX & Ethernet cabling - does 'category' make a difference?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    i need to buy my son a 100ft ethernet cable for his Xbox. For best performance network-wise, do you gain anything by getting a category 6, 6e, or 7 cable? or will cat 5e work fine?

    submitted by /u/jwckauman
    [link] [comments]

    Video recording

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Okay, so I make YouTube videos for Minecraft. I use my Xbox to record because at the moment I have nothing else to record with. My Xbox says I can record up to 10 minutes. I did that the first video I did and it it worked just fine. This time however, I kept checking the recording and it said I was at six minutes or so. It randomly stopped at around 7 minutes. That was no big deal I just started a new recording. When I was finally done, I should have had about 15 minutes of game footage. I checked, and instead of the 6 minutes the xbox said it recorded on the first one, it only came out to 18 seconds. The second part with 9 minutes, only 19 seconds came out of the video. What the hell is going on? I'm pissed off.

    submitted by /u/IMBoston
    [link] [comments]

    FREE PLAY WEEKEND: XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS ONLY

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    games included: Tom's Clancy's rainbow six siege, Star Wars battlefront 2, Outward.

    Enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/SwagSoap
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying a new X-Box One S controller at this point?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Sometimes, my left bumper doesn't work and my left movement stick sometimes doesn't work at full pace like it should (like when I'm moving in games). It's not all the time, but consistent enough.

    I'd like to eventually get the new X-Box that's coming out. Would a new XBO controller work on the new console too?

    submitted by /u/Tuisdheisj
    [link] [comments]

    My right thumb stick on my Xbox one controller is drifting, how do I fix this

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    For a few months now the right analog stick causes my camera to pan up constantly and it makes shooting games basically impossible. I've tried using q tips to clean the controller and I've tried updating the controller, how do I fix this.

    submitted by /u/mc_fric_its_tristan
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Agusut Event?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    What happened to the Xbox august event? Any why is no one talking about it?

    submitted by /u/_-Reclaimer-_
    [link] [comments]

    How do you record gameplay with audio?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    How do you record gameplay with audio? I don't want to stream or anything I just want to know how to do it. I naught a USB 3.0 but it didn't include the audio.

    submitted by /u/xd-Skittles
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Streaming

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Looking to start streaming on my Xbox. I don't have anything fancy. I have my Xbox connected to a tv. What are good webcams to use to start streaming on Twitch?

    submitted by /u/SpudQ
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t use my Xbox anymore

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I reset it during a update cause it said something went wrong and now it's stuck updating at 53%

    submitted by /u/iabread
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 3 month membership ran out the morning of the 3rd month of my membership

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Why doesnt it just stay on until exactly 3 months have passed like the exact time that you redeemed it. My mom got me a few xbox one games for my 18th and I found out that if I needed to experience them fully I would need to have a membership. So I asked mum if she can gift me a 3 month membership ( cause I couldn't pay for it online since my card wont allow me to purchase online).

    Few seconds later, I was playing fortnite and forza 4 for 3 months with my membership.

    Skip to the 18th of this month ( August), went down stairs to play some forza online and as soon as I booted it up it said that I needed to renew it.

    TLDR: wondering why memberships dont hang around until the specific time that you redeem to the time that they are up. Xbox need to sort this issue out

    submitted by /u/Thehaxorz
    [link] [comments]

    So my Xbox Live Gold is expiring

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    So as the title says my Xbox Live Gold is expiring soon. I was wondering if I can still join friends parties without gold or if I need it to just chat?

    submitted by /u/JTAx1995
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment