• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 11 years later I could afford the Xbox 360 Elite and the wireless adaptor. KoA is the cherry on top.

    Xbox 360 - 11 years later I could afford the Xbox 360 Elite and the wireless adaptor. KoA is the cherry on top.


    11 years later I could afford the Xbox 360 Elite and the wireless adaptor. KoA is the cherry on top.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Otomedius Excellent

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Fresh thermal paste and then coolrunner for the Kronos.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Does anybody know the name of this Xbox live indie game?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Me and my best friend are playing Tiger Woods 2006 (TPC Sawgrass). You lose focus for even a second . It’s always so close.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Xbox won't turn on

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Hi, recently I turned on my Xbox 360 E and started playing sleeping dogs. Then all of a sudden the console turned off itself. I turned it back on but after a second in the menu it turned off itself again but this time it didn't want to turn on at all and still doesn't. Nothing was overheated as I didn't even start the game properly, I also unplugged everything I could and plugged it back in to check if everything is alright but still nothing happened. Could that be a problem with the console or the power supply or what? There's no error or red lights, the power brick light still has a normal orange color. Please help

    submitted by /u/ThisIsFoody
    [link] [comments]

    Found a lot of these at a garage sale near me!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Is my Xbox done for or is there something I can do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    If I have Lego Dimensions on PS4 and I decide to pick the 360 version (game only), will the USB toy pad from my PS4 copy work on the 360?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    What does this mean

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Should I use an unofficial Xbox 360 Slim hard drive with my console?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I've heard they work, but should I use one? I don't want to risk getting the RDoD.

    submitted by /u/TheLifelessBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to keep Xbox 360 cool I have cooling platform underneath and it still gets hot & it will shut down my Xbox on occasion, I removed the shell from the Xbox so in not sure if that's what's making it worst.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Controller Joystick Calibration

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone here know how to calibrate a joystick for an Xbox 360 controller? I replaced the sticks with Chinese knock offs and the dead zone is horrible. I understand it can be fixed on a PC but as far as I know that only is fixed when in use on that PC not on a 360 console. I also have high quality replacement sticks inbound but I'm hoping maybe being able to calibrate the cheaper sticks will be more cost effective.

    submitted by /u/Zeus_RDT
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] “An Underrated Series” - Mafia 2 Retrospective

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a 48 hour gold pass code laying around?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I'm home sick with the coof and my 360 is the only thing keeping me entertained. We can link up and play together if that works too.

    submitted by /u/I_AM_HENTAI_JESUS
    [link] [comments]

    Website to Download DLCs and Title Updates

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    I hooked up my 360 because I got a new network switch and am messing about with FTP and stuff. Today I updated my Minecraft to TU80 which I didn't even know existed. The Aurora Dashboard has title update downloading capabilities but not the latest ones. Plus, I'm trying to find Forza Horizon's Horizon Rally DLC but can't find it anywhere. Some links I found are dead, other MEGA links have been taken down.

    So does anyone know about a website where I can download the stuff I need?

    submitted by /u/abbasraza24
    [link] [comments]

    How I got audio to play in my headphones

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Are they still up?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Many games that I've played over the years have had their servers shut down and have been removed from the marketplace but does anybody know if the online servers for Shawn White Snowboarding are still up? Never got a chance to play online.

    submitted by /u/TimeKing682
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think this goes against the rules so

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Can anyone game share saints row 2?

    submitted by /u/SuperKamiSky
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing Shadows of the Damned on microsoft.com

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I've wanted to play this game for a while now and I see I can purchase it as a download on Microsoft's website. Will it work with my 360 or is it for Xbox one only? Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/Bastardofhades
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment