• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Xbox - Dave Mirra staring at you, She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult starting to play, this is as early 00's as it gets.

    Xbox - Dave Mirra staring at you, She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult starting to play, this is as early 00's as it gets.


    Dave Mirra staring at you, She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult starting to play, this is as early 00's as it gets.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    This is great news! I can stick with my one x for another year or two.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Is this due to ray tracing just wondering

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Microsoft No Longer Selling 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Plans Ahead of Xbox Series X Launch - IGN

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Red Dead Redemption 2 is easily in my top 3 games of this generation. A gripping story and amazing attention to detail make this game Rockstar's greatest masterpiece. What is your favourite detail in RDR 2?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    How Far Does Game sharing Go?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm going to try to keep this as simple a possible so I don't give anyone a migraine,

    So Friend 1 is game sharing to Friend 2's Xbox, if Friend 2 were to game share to Friend 3's Xbox, would Friend 3 also get Friend 1's games?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/-SimonGhostRiley-
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a fan mock up I made. Hope you guys like it. I do wish this happens though as it looks awesome

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Do you guys know how much this is worth?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Mouse and Keyboard doubts

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm looking to buy a Mouse and Keyboard to my xbox more specificaly the Blackwidow V2 keyboard and Corsair Glaive Pro mouse. Will they work on my xbox? And how about the input lag/delay is it high?

    submitted by /u/Brino8539
    [link] [comments]

    Hard Drive not working

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    So about a week ago my external hard drive (seagate 2 tb) stopped working. The light wouldn't come on and it wouldn't show any of my games. I could hear that the drive was on. So I bought another one and it worked for about a day and then did the same thing. Could it be a problem with my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Swagdaddy34
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with backwards compatibility

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I got red dead redemption 1, backwards compatibility (xbox one and 360). As I tried to load in, I keep disconnecting from Xbox live, and when I go to sign in it does some weird things. For one, it shows my old username and not my current one, and it also simply wont let me sign in. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SUBTOPEWDSNOWW
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Gold's Yearly Subscription Option Ended by Microsoft

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    SCARLET NEXUS - Xbox Series X

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    So I recently upgraded my to a larger TV (4k HDR) for my living room and also got a 7.2 Pioneer Receiver and 5.2 Klipsch Speaker set up for now (maybe upgrade to 7.2 in the future). Is the Xbox Series X looking like a good all around multi Media device?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I haven't had a console for a bit now, last ones I had were the OG Xbox 360 and slim PS3, then I moved away from console gaming and more towards PC. I still want to mainly play on a PC with a monitor but I want to have an all in one Media device for the living room (and obviously games on a big screen would be nice too lol).

    I've been out of it for a while so I figure it'll have 4k BluRay, But was wondering if there's any info out on if it'll support things like Plex Streaming, Tidal HiFi and Master Streaming, if it'll support Dolby Atmos or DTS:X.

    submitted by /u/MrDTech
    [link] [comments]

    Buying an Xbox for my son

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    For Christmas we want to get our son an Xbox.

    We won't be able to afford the Series X, so my intention was to get a One X (I figured the extra horsepower from the One would be worth paying for for a bit more longevity). But I've heard MS have stopped producing these, is that true?

    If they're stopping the One X is there likely to be a cheaper version of the XSX? We'd probably not be able to afford more than £200. £250 at an absolute push.

    EDIT - UK if that makes a difference to SKUs.

    submitted by /u/AlphaBones
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox headset advice

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Gaming headset advice

    I currently have a pair of rig 800LX which I love but they just keep breaking ,The audio for them is amazing and everything has been great for me other than the mic and build quality .I've been looking at Razer nari ultimates as a replaceable and been really interested in the concept but I'm not sure if the headset (beside haptics) is of equal or hopefully better quality .can anyone give me any advice or recommendations?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Razor_a
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting an error message everytime a start up the xbox app on pc,

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I press sign in a black screen pops up for a second than disappears with the error message of something like we can't sign you in at this time anybody that can help? I have tried literally everything so far

    submitted by /u/myst-spaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    MW3 Survival Mode Online

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    My brother and I just purchased MW3 for the sole purpose of us being able to play the survival mode online together. We tried it out yesterday, and neither of us could successfully join the other's game. Is it possible to play survival online together?

    Edit: We both have Xbox One

    submitted by /u/PhinRummel3
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any ways to repair a game disc?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I was about to play a pre-owned Fable Anniversary but the screen was blank for longer than normal, so I restarted the 360 I was using, but it doesn't recognise the disc as being there, only giving me the open tray option, it isn't the disc reader I've checked. There are a few marks on it and I was wandering if anybody knows a way to fix it.

    submitted by /u/MadMichael72
    [link] [comments]

    imi'm going to be gettin gandgame xbox elite 2 controller soon but i want to know if it will work on the xbox series x?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having connection issues?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    This past week I've had connection issues on three different games at several different points (those games being overwatch, R6S and MW, so I know it's not a specific company). Noone else's devices in the house are having this issue either, so it's not the router. The only possible explanation is that Xbox itself is having connection issues.

    submitted by /u/Drake_the_troll
    [link] [comments]

    I have a quick question

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    If I get the next gen Xbox can I take the games on my external hard drive and make them work with the new console?

    submitted by /u/Skullpulse
    [link] [comments]

    Forced to sign into Xbox website

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Googling Xbox things and wanted to see the price for an Xbox on the website but as soon as it opens it forces me to login it. I don't remember the password, I don't login through a browser, my Xbox is already logged in. I'm not trying to buy anything at all, so quit forcing people to sign in just to view an xbox's specifications. It isn't that amazing that you have to practically shield the world from seeing it. I just want to see what it is and how much the damń thing costs. That's all. So now I can't simply view a product just because I can't login to your website. Great. I guess 🖕🏾 the website 🤷🏾‍♂️

    submitted by /u/MinnesotaHighness
    [link] [comments]

    notification bug

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    when someone just comes online or sends an invite or message it says it was 8h ago even if it was a second ago please answer

    submitted by /u/SpiceMF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment