• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Got these for 5 dollers each from goodwill

    Xbox 360 - Got these for 5 dollers each from goodwill


    Got these for 5 dollers each from goodwill

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Taking a step back and replaying all the games I never finished.... any tips, secrets or hints &anything helpful I should look out for?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    So I used the advice from my last post and cleaned it the fan and it is work ok ng smoothly...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    After that I got gold so I can play but I want to take my card off the xbox. The problem is, it keeps giving me error codes whenever I try to update it or remove it. Please help, I have until 14/8/20 before they charge me.

    submitted by /u/kfc_kid124
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you know good Xbox Original games compatible with the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I already have Halo CE and Halo 2, and Forza 1. I was wondering if there were any other "must have".

    submitted by /u/Agitated_Signature_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim freezing

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    My friend just got an Xbox 360 slim 250gb and it just will randomly freeze and or restart. It happens when playing or installing games and sometimes when on the menu. I've formatted the drive and tried without it and it still freezes. I've also repasted it and it still persists. I'm all out of ideas of what it could be that's wrong, I don't think it's overheating since the fans don't even ramp up.

    submitted by /u/Bauxtic
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing DVD drive on 360: advice needed

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I'm replacing a Philips DVD drive from a 360 Slim. I bought a drive with the same model number to replace the drive. I need to hook the old drive to my PC so I can flash the new drive with the proper key.

    I can hook the drive in with a 90 degree SATA cable easily enough but there is also a 12 pin molex connector that needs to hook into something to power the disc drive while I run the software.

    How do I get this thing hooked into my board? I don't plan on running any custom firmware or pirated games so I would like to avoid buying any specialized hardware for this fix.

    submitted by /u/Ninja337
    [link] [comments]

    Playing an Xbox 360 game on an old-school CRT TV? What year is this, 2008?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    (HELP) Xbox 360 S keeps falsely overheating

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 (Slim) keeps overheating, shutting down, and red light flashin for some reason even though it's ventilated. It was working fine the last night I used it. I already unplugged and replugged the power cable but that didn't fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Impulst24
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX 360 Plug and Play Adapter not working.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    XBOX 360 Plug and Play Adapter not working.

    When I plug in the adapter, it comes up as "Unknown Device" and I watched many videos that all told me the same thing, download the drivers for XBOX 360 and go to device manager, update drivers, browse my computer for drivers, and let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer, and select the drivers. Even when I do that, It does not come up as an XBOX device, it stays as Unknown Device (picture shown below). Does anyone have a fix to this?

    https://preview.redd.it/0qsqt48qshb51.png?width=454&format=png&auto=webp&s=7653c9edcdcf3c39f65b71ccc9e86e778681bc8c

    submitted by /u/houkai_
    [link] [comments]

    This bad boy has no issues just needs some grease on worm motor, a rub on lens and a rubber band for drive and an eject button. What problems in future should i look for and how long you guess it is gonna work? Just red ringed once for av cable which was quite safe. We also oiled the adaptor fan.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    How do you use batteries in a controller that doesn’t have springs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Need some help here dudes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So I recently got back on my 360 after a couple years but every game I put in requires an update, which isn't surprising.

    But whenever I go to update I get signed out of Live but because of this I can't update because the update requires me to be signed in if that makes sense....

    Any help here guys?

    submitted by /u/kodeineKrazy
    [link] [comments]

    When I press A or B Button on 360 controller, PC acts like I pressed both A and B.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Thus if I press B, the game acts like I pressed A and B at the same time; same goes for if I press A.

    Plz help. I'm hoping it is not an issue with the controller itself, like being old or something.

    submitted by /u/Omnix_NerZ
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought an Xbox 360 Slim for pretty cheap as my Original Phat Xbox 360 DVD drive dosn't work anymore....

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    And it didn't come with the ac cable! I thought it would have the same ac cable as the original... Is there any adaptor that can work for the original 360 ac cable to work for 360 Slim? Or do I need to buy a new power supply for it?

    submitted by /u/Eliseu2003
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use batteries in a controller that doesn’t have springs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    A little confused why my xbox 360 E gives me a Ventilation issue on start-up

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    So, this started in late 2018 but didn't really mind it much, but now I need answers. When I start up my xbox 360 E, after not being on or running for a while, I notice the fan doesn't spin at all, which them gives me a message saying "insufficient Ventilation... ... system will now power down". This will repeat the next 12-15 times I turn on the console after this message, then the fan will run like normal and I don't see this message anymore. This only happens when the console is cold or room temp. Was taken apart in mid 2019 and it was fine, not much dust build up (surprisingly) and nothing looked damaged. The fan seems fine but I'm clueless where to even start looking for a solution to this. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Xaehephisen
    [link] [comments]

    How terminal is this scratch likely to be? Xbox 360 fat

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Is Ryse: Son of Rome available for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    They've sent me a knock-off. Will it run original games?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Are newly packaged 360 re-releases known for poor quality discs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Sorry if the question is a bit confusing, as I am a bit confused by the situation.

    So I bought a completely new and sealed copy of Oblivion from Best Buy with the dual 360/XB1 and when I opened it up I noticed the discs looked funky. They had very slight brown bleeding from the ring common with many used 360 games you see nowadays, but it also had black gunk/dirt around the middle ring that I had to wipe off and still has some stuck in between the middle ring that I cant get out. No scratches or anything, it's just weird to see the middle ring look like this on a completely new game.

    I know 360 discs are known for poor quality, but is this normal for the 360 releases to have poor quality discs "brand new"? I don't think it's a reseal because I did get it straight from Best Buy.

    submitted by /u/xOfMalice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment