• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Went to my local game shop for the first time in months and scored this for only $70! Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the price tag. My new holy grail

    Xbox 360 - Went to my local game shop for the first time in months and scored this for only $70! Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the price tag. My new holy grail


    Went to my local game shop for the first time in months and scored this for only $70! Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the price tag. My new holy grail

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    WWE '13 (Xbox 360) - Gaming the Pandemic: Day 123

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Failing to play today's randomly selected title from my 524 game backlog - I'm playing one every day while furloughed from work...

    WWE '13 for the Xbox 360

    Previous days' entries can be found HERE.

    You know how the bedrooms of teenage boys' tend to have a certain smell?

    Maybe you're a teenage boy right now and you resent that, and I get it, I was a teenage boy once myself and I would have resented it then too - But's it's 100% true, and almost everyone reading will know the particular odour I mean.

    Well, if a smell could somehow have a soundtrack, the soundtrack for that adolescent tang would be identical to the soundtrack to WWE '13...

    I'll confess right up front that I didn't give his game much of a chance. I mucked around for a bit with the character creator, played a couple of basic fights, and then turned it off.

    I get that this series has been around forever and has probably iterated in tiny instalments, but the last official wrestling game I played was Royal Rumble on the Dreamcast. Everything about the movesets and mechanics in WWE '13 is completely alien to me - and the game doesn't seem to provide any kind of guidance for newcomers.

    I say 'seem' because, honestly, I could barely find my way through the wall of options, all renamed to fit the branding, to get to a basic match - let alone anything more complicated.

    And, ultimately, it's that branding that's the issue. Despite being a straight, white, man, there are a few other factors that mean I'm not entirely part of the demographic that the WWE courts.

    It should be said thaWWE '13 (Xbox 360t it would appear the game does a fantastic job of feeding the fan base though, everything is geared around making the game look, sound (ugh), and feel like a legit WWE event. But I'm at least a couple of dozen years, and a few thousand miles, away from the target audience - and I just couldn't get past that.

    In my defence - in case that's necessary - I have recently been playing Fight Night Round 4, and despite only having a cursory interest in boxing, it has me completely hooked. I don't really get all the ESPN trappings, and the music is pretty bad, but despite being the fourth in a series I never once felt confused or lost.

    What's more, FNR4 is 3 years older than this game, and yet it's a far nicer, more realistic looking product.

    WWE '13 - A wall of options, branding, and noise put paid to any chance this had of winning me over before it even started.

    submitted by /u/-JaguarWong-
    [link] [comments]

    Tried starting an old xbox 360 and this showed up. Any ideas?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Difficulty of opening/cleaning 360?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Hi all, I've fully disassembled, cleaned, re-pasted my OG Xbox so I'm wondering if doing the same to a 360 is way more difficult? Ive looked at guides & it definitely seems like a steep jump in difficulty.

    submitted by /u/i0nzeu5
    [link] [comments]

    Do you keep your Xbox 360 vertical or horizontal?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Which is the better option?

    submitted by /u/Asleep_Feeling
    [link] [comments]

    Audio

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    What part of the motherboard houses the audio? The sound has been very bit like

    submitted by /u/YeetTheTree
    [link] [comments]

    Which Tomb Raider game is best?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I've got enough in my account to cover either Anniversary, Underworld, or Legend. I've already played the original, and I'm going to look for Rise secondhand.

    Which out of those 3 did you guys like best or least?

    submitted by /u/azewonder
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 exclusive games not on PC or PS3?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Are there any, that are 360 exclusive?

    submitted by /u/Existing-Elevator
    [link] [comments]

    Will Amazon Video app on Xbox 360 support multiple users per account?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Amazon Video just introduced a feature that allows you to make and select multiple profiles on a single account (similar to Netflix and Disney Plus). Why isn't this supported on Xbox 360? Only PS4 seems to support it for now

    submitted by /u/Bandicoot-One
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play an original Xbox game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    This is probably an obscure question, but I'm trying to complete my THPS collection for Xbox and I recently got THPS3 and when I try to play it on my 360 (I have the correct HDD, THUG AND THPS4 work perfectly) the screen is stuck on the White Xbox screen but the game is playing playing in the background, any suggestions or am I outta luck?

    submitted by /u/Ewden56
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] console won't turn on

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Right so I went all around the internet trying to at least figure out what's going on to no avail and right now i'm about to throw this piece of shit out the window so I guess I might as well try here.

    I have an xbox 360 that I probably haven't used in 2 years. I did test it every once and again and it still worked. Recently (2 days ago) I tried it again. I logged in and after waiting just about half an hour for all the system updates to download I played GTA V for about an hour. Then I turned off the xbox, no problems. Wanted to play today again, power on the controller, no connection. Touch the power button, absolutely nothing. No reaction whatsoever. The light on the power supply is orange, which I found out is supposed to mean that the power supply is working fine. I reconnected everything that could be connected, tried powering on with just the power supply connected, absolutely nothing.

    Nothing online seems to help at all. I really can't imagine that it got completely bricked this soon after it worked with no issues whatsoever with it just sitting in my tv cabinet in the meantime.

    submitted by /u/SCREECH95
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Looking for players to play minecraft xbox 360 comment gamertag below mine is MrWildFox1225

    submitted by /u/MrWildFox
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I downloaded forza horizon on my old account, when I try to play it on my new account it says cannot play game. Do I need to license transfer or can I just not play it on that account

    submitted by /u/HeyHyrule
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    The disc trey won't come out. What should I do

    submitted by /u/Romantic-Grape
    [link] [comments]

    Game transfer

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I FINALLY got into my friends account that had forza horizon on it, and it has now installed. If i want to play it on my main account, do I just need to sign into that one and its good to go? or is there something else i need to do

    submitted by /u/HeyHyrule
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment