• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Deals Unlocked Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Deals Unlocked Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Deals Unlocked Sale

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Bang & Olufsen teaming up with Xbox for Series X

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Ok Microsoft we get it. You like xbox apps. Can we just have one unified app? Not sure which I can uninstall.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    'Sport blue' controller fitting Cyberpunk console well

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    My AfterGlow controller came in, and boy its good ��.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    6 months spotify premium if you haven't already had it before

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Xbox should add a multiplayer section for the store and game pass

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    It'd be super helpful when I'm trying to find games that's multiplayer instead of having to look through them constantly.

    submitted by /u/Fluxxylady24601
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Xbox One X with broken seal, anyone else?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    June New Xbox Gamepass Games for console and PC

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    June New Xbox Gamepass Games for console and PC

    https://preview.redd.it/d3bbk008j3451.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=dea1f3ce0d17210ffe1c64f21a65c0fcbe76ef2f

    - eFootball PES 2020 Euros DLC – June 11
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind – June 11

    - Dungeon of the Endless – June 11

    - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix – June 11
    - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue – June 11

    - No Man's Sky – June 11

    - Pre install of Grounded – June 16

    - Bard's Tale Remastered and Resnarkled – June 18

    - Thronebreaker – June 18

    Xbox Game Pass PC

    - Battletech – June 11

    - Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 – June 11

    - Dungeon of the Endless – June 11

    - Grounded – June 16

    - Bard's Tale Remastered and Resnarkled – June 18

    submitted by /u/AmeriikoDrums
    [link] [comments]

    Inside Xbox Series X Optimized: Dirt 5 - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    One of these things just doesn't belong here.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    $5 Gift Card - it is not much, but it will get you a heavily discounted game or some DLC [Redeemable in the US only]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone else remember Xbox Live enabled browser games on Xbox.com?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I can't find anything about this. This must have been 10-years ago by this point. There were a few games you could play in your web browser, on the Xbox website. I think one of them was Bejeweled? You could earn Xbox Achievements, which I thought was wild for a free browser game.

    Does anyone else remember this? Was this a fever dream?

    submitted by /u/MrLeitungswasser
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty only 90 days - which is pathetic

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I have been using an Xbox 360 controller , and then an Xbox One controller to game on my PC for years and i love the ergonomics. As an early birthday present this February, I decided to splurge and get the Xbox One Elite 2 controller because I had seen it in stores and loved the feel, the weight of the metal buttons - it looked very nice.

    I used it maybe 2-3 times before the COVID crisis hit, and being that I'm an essential worker in the front line at a hospital, I have barely been able to touch gaming in 3 months. I sat down yesterday to play a new game and noticed that the A and B buttons are not always responding to presses. I confirmed in the XBOX accessories app that the firmware is up to date, and when testing the buttons in the app, I'd say they do not respond about 25 percent of the time.

    Funny enough, I found plenty of posts online where people complain of this very same issue on xbox forums with no resolution except a replacement. So I went ahead trying to get warranty service. First, they make it impossible to physically reach a human being, and secondly, I was surprised to know that my elite 2 controller, sold at a huge premium of $180 dollars only has a standard 90 day xbox accessory warranty. So I am out of warranty after only 3.5 months with an essentially brand new controller.

    Cost to replace is 100 bucks through MS support, and I will try using my credit card warranty extension option to see if they will cover it. But I want this to be seen as a warning for others considering Microsoft products, especially their elite accessories. The company does not stand behind its products and its very frustrating. I even tried tweeting xboxsupport, but they didn't respond. This is so upsetting.

    submitted by /u/frostrambler
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Store question

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    There is a sale going on that says that Resident Evil 3 and Doom Eternal is on sale but when I open the sale I don't see Doom or Resident Evil but when I look either of them up they show they are on sale what is up with this and is there a way I can actually view all items that are on sale?

    submitted by /u/Vietnam-Patrick
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One keeps randomly siging me out

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I can't figure it but my Xbox keeps signing me out it always random sometimes I'm in a middle of a game another time I'm in the middle of TV show I can't figure out why of the life of me.

    submitted by /u/deadlydoctorsthief
    [link] [comments]

    ?? what does this mean

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Mic doesent work.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Can someone pls help my steel series head mic doesent work in game chat of games. It works perfectly fine in party chat but if I try to go into game chat I cant talk or hear anyone. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/ilivebreathmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Console companion streaming?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Will console streaming be a part of the new Xbox app coming to desktop and mobile? I see a notice saying that the new app will replace the console companion on my laptop but I don't know if the streaming part of the companion will be in the new app. It's the only way I have at the moment to record Xbox gameplay for YouTube

    submitted by /u/gmrlife6
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox wont record clips?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Recently my xbox one s has stop recording clips and I'm not sure how to fix it. I hit the home button and then "X" but no message pops up saying "Game Clip Recorded" and wont clip please help

    submitted by /u/Alone_Sadly
    [link] [comments]

    I need help I try to sign in to Xbox app and this comes up every time and I can’t figure out how to fix it

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Upgrade to the store

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Iv always wanted this, but I wish they would add an option to filter by price, for example

    If I got some extra cash lying around and not sure what to buy, I could filter games that cost less than 20$ for example so I can see all my options in front of me

    Just a simple quality life improvement which can be beneficial for microsoft because it incentivizes people to spend their loose change

    submitted by /u/Barris69
    [link] [comments]

    Can an xbox one X take an xbox 360 hard drive

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Ive been thinking of upgrading but i want to be able to take my saves from my HD to the console am i able to put a hard drive into the xbox one/does it support xbox 360 hard drives

    submitted by /u/Tactical-Dynamo
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the xbox app for pc so bad?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I will just work sometimes but it will randomly stop opening or disconnects. It seems like they don't care about pc

    submitted by /u/TKErroRSans
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get the games that I bought on my xbox, on my pc?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I looking at selling my xbox (gasp) to upgrade my gpu, can I transfer my games somehow?

    submitted by /u/32gigs-of-idiot
    [link] [comments]

    Check out the origins of Killer Instinct and its 2013 return in this full-length documentary

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment