• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting find in the Xbox store (mobile app)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Xbox will get a brand new mobile app, rebuilt from the ground up | Windows Central

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Xbox Live Reveals Lockdown Created Over 270 Million New Friend Relationships

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    NSFW - I cleaned the "dust" out of this Xbox One and got it working like brand new.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Feeling generous, will gift a game of choice up to 59.99USD

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I'll check back in a few hours, let me know what you're after and why. I'll send as a gift via the Xbox store so will gather email via PM once I've chosen someone. May choose a few equaling up to $59.99, idk.

    A little backstory for the extra funds is my little brother passed Nov 17, 2019 at the age of 20. The family was unable to retrieve funds from his bank account, and he linked his info to my Xbox, so that has been the only way I've managed to use any funds. Me and my younger brother, age 16 have taken advantage of it, and I gift him games when he wants, but he doesn't play often.

    So from my brother, to me, to you, we would like to do something generous for someone tonight. I know he'd be like that's effing awesome.

    He passed from a freak dirt bike accident in case anyone wonders, could have been way worse ways to go. Don't take your loved ones for granted.

    EDIT: Really heartfelt to reach out to the Xbox community and see support, I appreciate each and everyone of you. Don't feel bad if there is a game you're after, this isnt exploiting in anyway. This is something that would make me feel good doing, and I may gift a few different individuals, just because.

    EDIT 2: Thinking of wrapping it up around 3-4AM EST, I'm a night owl so I'll be up. Don't forget to include the game you're interested in, lots of good deals in the marketplace right now. I'm more than likely gifting 3-5 people something as I didn't expect the community to respond with this much heart.

    EDIT 3: Does NOT have to be a game, but must be able to be gifted so DLC or whatever works too. If you are unsure if it can be gifted, go to the item in the store, then look for the present symbol (Buy as gift).

    GT is RigggedyRekt, feel free to drop me a message as well if you are requesting a game. Makes the process easier to send if I end up choosing you. For other winners I'll PM you for email to send as a gift.

    I'll update the list as I make time to check everyone's comments, and I'll update once the gifting is over. More than likely I may end up gifting around $200-300+USD when it's all said and done, so don't count yourself out. I've received way more comments than I anticipated in a short time, so I'd like to gift to several individuals throughout the night.

    Skyrim gifted to FlashSixx

    Lumines Remastered gifted to Austacker

    Some of you need to check your PMs haha, I'm on and off, sorting by old, replying to some, messaging some, so keep an eye out. If I do message you and you don't see the message in time, don't worry I've still got you for at least 24 hours anyways.

    submitted by /u/Shwiggg
    [link] [comments]

    Spiced up the cyberpunk controller with a red LED. Not sure why they didn’t do this to begin with.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    We need one to rule them all!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Should i be worried??

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    After about 8 years of Xbox I finally made it!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Destiny 2 will be getting a free update for Series X to run at 4K60fps. Will be able to play with players on Xbox One still.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Far Cry 6 set outside of US, return to exotic setting, July 12 reveal

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Check out this Xbox One S(leepy cato)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Obsidian Quietly hiring top tier talent for the Skyrim RPG competitor.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    [NFS Heat][Screenshot] We can finally drive together thanks to crossplay (XBONE x PS4 x PC)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass Twitter has not spoken in 11 days.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Is there going to be any updates soon? They announced No Mans Sky a couple weeks ago but haven't said anything since.

    submitted by /u/xLoudon
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint is finally getting AI teammates next month

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    As someone who only buys digital, I wish there was an option for Collector's Editions to replace the physical game with a digital code, while maintaining all the physical goodies (e.g. statues, controllers, keychains, etc).

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    [Golf With Your Friends] I called it a day after this.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Destiny 2: Beyond Light – Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    FIGHT ON: The Killer Instinct Story - Full Length Documentary

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Stellaris Humanoid species pack and Apocalypse DLC will be available on Xbox and PS4 on June 25

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    What game did you buy based on hype, but then absolutely hated when you played?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Just finished up monster hunter world. Took me 1 year to sit down and beat it. I hated every second of it. The combat system was, in my humble opinion, trash. The auto locking was useless. There were about a dozen weapon types you could choose from, but the only one I found that did the most damage consistently were the dual blades. I couldn't get into this game at all. The only reason I beat it was because I bought it. I hate not finishing games.

    So, what game did you buy into the hype and had a miserable experience with?

    What game felt like a chore to play?

    submitted by /u/AltairEgos
    [link] [comments]

    Over 70 hours of attempts I finally got the last achievement for the evil within 2. This game is amazing 10000x better than the first one sad they didn’t realise any dlc

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Now that is unexpected

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment