• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Xbox One - CONFIRMED: Major Nelson says Facebook Gaming will NOT be integrated into the Xbox like Mixer currently is

    Xbox One - CONFIRMED: Major Nelson says Facebook Gaming will NOT be integrated into the Xbox like Mixer currently is


    CONFIRMED: Major Nelson says Facebook Gaming will NOT be integrated into the Xbox like Mixer currently is

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is getting a remaster

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Phil Spencer: Yes, we absolutely want to give gamers choice of where to stream from Xbox

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    With the recent quality remasters, I think this game deserves it turn.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    A man can only dream

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    After nearly 6 years of service my xbox has passed, may we pay respects for our fallen soldier.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Paying $200 for a controller that breaks under normal duress in 3 months is a joke.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I have had two Elite controllers, the original and the V2. It's honestly kind of funny that my V1 lasted longer than the V2 (1 year vs 3-4 months). I obviously can't return it to Microsoft (very strange the controller shows signs of breaking just outside of warranty). Luckily I bought an extended warranty through Best Buy. What am I going to do, just keep swapping and buying extended warranties? How is it honestly this hard to make a controller that lasts 2+ years? The first one had issues with the grips peeling, but arguably no functional issues besides some minor stick drift. The Series 2, on the other hand, has hideously bad stick drift, a right bumper that works maybe one out of every 5 presses, and now the grip on the left side is starting to shift, similarly to the V1. I just honestly want to go back to the original controller or maybe even go KBM when the Series X comes out. I love my Xbox and my Surface Pro and have had zero issues there, but Microsoft continues to screw up something as simple as a controller. Are there any good aftermarket controllers? How is KBM integration with Xbox One S? Can I use it with all games?

    submitted by /u/Enclave_Member
    [link] [comments]

    The racing masterpiece that respectfully NEEDS a remaster (or backwards compatible).

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Nether Update: Official Trailer

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    No you don't have to use Facebook Gaming to stream. Phil Spencer: "We want to give players a choice"

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1275466341906919424

    So you can choose where to stream from on Xbox. Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Facebook.

    This means no forced integration into FB.

    Phil has spoken.

    submitted by /u/Super_Crash_Bug
    [link] [comments]

    Sega and Atlus looking for feedback from US and UK gamers. Could be a good opportunity to request more Yakuza and games like Persona on Xbox

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Xbox event in July will be a live event (not prerecorded)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Warehouse Demo Announcement

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - World Premiere Trailer

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated is finally here!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    To be honest, all I want for the XSX is a ReCore sequel!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I loved Joule and her bots, the world, the design, and (at least with the Definitve Edition) had a ton of fun playing it, and all of that just deserves a better game.

    submitted by /u/WumbaTumba
    [link] [comments]

    Knight Squad 2 is coming to Xbox One and PC this year.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Assetto Corsa Competizione is connecting me to PSN. Is this a bug or has this game Crossplay?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Microsoft Store wish list not notifying when listed games are on sale

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    For about a few years, I have put Xbox games on my Microsoft Store's wish list and have it enabled to notify me if a game goes on sale. However, I don't remember ever seeing a notification when the games on my list have definitely been on sale. Isn't it suppose to email you or give you a message on Xbox Live? Anyone else have this issue or have a solution?

    submitted by /u/CajunTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    Free Assassin's Creed Unity digital code.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Code: QH79W-2D726-FMPCJ-YTG7P-

    Last four: F M C nine Z

    submitted by /u/Yessirthisis
    [link] [comments]

    I finished Metro Exodus!!!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I guess not many would be interested in this post, but I just feel really great right now. Last week I was still busy playing though the Metro series and was less than halfway playing Last Light. I asked you guys how realistic it would be to finish Exodus before it would leave Gamepass.

    Well, I did it!!! I started Exodus last Saturday morning. I went 'no life gaming' during the weekend, because most people and most sites told me it was a potential 40 hour game. Well, it wasn't really... I finished this evening. And I loved the game. Even took my time, played the guitar, listened to conversations and even got 870 gamerscore.

    For those in doubt: yes, it is totally possible to finish Exodus in one weekend plus two evenings (after work).

    Some of my personal feelings towards this game: 1) directly after finishing Last Light, Exodus felt awfully slow and sluggish. The first Moscow level took A LOT of getting used to. 2) after accepting that this game played totally different and felt different, I enjoyed it way more. It plays like a RPG without RPG elements. 3) it is a gorgeous game and I appreciated the characters and the way the story was told (although the main arc is not that great) 4) I quickly found out that there are just a few 'large levels with open areas' with very small 'in between sections/levels'. I didn't feel like this game was really 'longer' than the previous games.

    Great game. Very different, but still very enjoyable. A perfect example of the power of the Gamepass service.

    submitted by /u/mtgDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Night call is available on game pass

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment