• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Xbox - microsoft doesnt appear to be integrating facebook with xbox at this current moment.

    Xbox - microsoft doesnt appear to be integrating facebook with xbox at this current moment.


    microsoft doesnt appear to be integrating facebook with xbox at this current moment.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 Free code I found don’t think I’ve used message me if it works have a good one lads

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    For those that don't know

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    For those of you that don't know if you ever want to upload something to Reddit you can go to the Xbox app, go to the clip that you want to post and press ,share to, it'll then bring up options of where you can share, you can then go to Reddit and just do the rest from there, I hope this will help some of you guys out.

    submitted by /u/bas_cinnuint
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy the green joysticks online for my Master Chief controller?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    My Xbox one x turns on then off after 5 seconds

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I took it apart to replace the thermal paste because it sounded like a jet engine, and now roar it's back together, I try turning it on then it turns off after 5 seconds or so. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/TrIsTAn819
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my buddy are trying to record some videos.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Me and a buddy of mine are trying to record gameplay while we talk in a party but for some reason the recording we did is missing our dialogue. Can anyone help us with that?

    submitted by /u/Cactus_John
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Wireless Adapter

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy one of these and I'm checking Amazon and not seeing any reliable sellers, even ones deemed "Amazon's Choice" has recent reviews sayings it's fake. Does anyone have a good link for one they bought off Amazon?

    submitted by /u/InventedAcorn
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Issue with buying game on xbox marketplace

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I cant purchase 360 games on that website. It says something like cant purchase at this time. Normally back in the day I use VPN and can buy anything easily on website

    Now It been a while since i cant purchase them on VPN. But claiming free game working fine..

    It is not let you use microsoft credit as well for some reason.

    I am outside US user btw thats why i use VPN.

    Anyone have solution on this?

    submitted by /u/fielveredus
    [link] [comments]

    During lockdown i have found a massive new love for the Assassins Creed series!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Oh my god i can't believe it has taken me this long to discover what amazing games they are! My favourite so far is Syndicate but Assassins Creed 2 and 3 are both just a joy to play through. Sadly i found Revelations Brotherhood and Black Flag to be quite dull i just need to buy unity and i'll have all the Xbox One main titles i'm so pumped for the role of being a viking next. What are your favourites in this wonderful series?

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    Habe fun ✌��✌��✌��

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Forgotten game

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Was hoping someone out there could help me remember a game that is driving me crazy. So I THINK it's xbox 360 era maybe original xbox. Set in ancient Japan and around the start of the game there were a few mini games you could play and the one that sticks in my head was an old version of plinko. You know where you put a marble in the top and it bounces down a board covered in pins and you win/lose based on where the marble ends up. Memory beyond that is really fuzzy. Apologies for the terrible description but if I knew more then I'd probably find it. Please help!

    submitted by /u/MikeRobinson1003
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox One controller trigger snapped off after 3 years of use, meanwhile my Original Xbox controller works completely fine after 20 years. They don't make them like they use to...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I've tried to download a mod for minecraft xbox one on file downloader and it's all going fine until I click on the file at it comes up with storage error(it says the rest on the image) and I'm really confused cause I was using a totorial on how to download the mod and it was fine (help plz) :(

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Backwards compatibility titles

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Most of us grew up with some memorable, yet not critically acclaimed titles for the original Xbox or the 360. Thankfully, we can play some of these games with the backwards compatibility on the Xbox One and, hopefully, the soon to come Series X. However, there are some games that are not included on the list of compatible games, such as the Destiny Warriors Gundam series, some games from the NFS series and many others. While keeping all this in mind, I cannot find a reason to why these games were not inserted in the list. It's not as if companies made remastered versions or remakes of these games, also it would not really be a cost to make these games compatible. Then why aren't they'll doing nothing about it? I would like to hear you opinions and/or some of the games you would like to see as compatible, if not remastered or remade.

    submitted by /u/Specktre-san
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar indie games

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I think they should add those indie games where your avatar would be in the game it honestly brings back memories. I remember only buying stuff for my avatar just for him to look cool in castle miner Z

    submitted by /u/Radicaldudeplayz
    [link] [comments]

    If facebook shows up on my Xbox I’m going to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    is it possible to buy original x360 wired gamepad? not used

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    i mean, there so much copies of x360 gamepad that looks 1:1 as official...

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Rooster
    [link] [comments]

    I Can't play Warzone with CrossPlay disabled? Help plz

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Wireless Headset

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys, what's the best low cost Bluetooth headset for Xbox? Link some below thanks!

    submitted by /u/beltraja
    [link] [comments]

    If you have played it what did you think of AfterParty?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I downloaded it off of gamepass and my god it's a hilarious little game to just have a blast playing imo

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed this badge on my profile. What is it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Does DLC still work on Backward Compatibility games?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I need some help fixing this problem

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Best gaming headset

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Best gaming headset for under $100?

    submitted by /u/godlondonkayyo48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment