• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Still rocking this controller 11 years later. 👌🏻

    Xbox 360 - Still rocking this controller 11 years later. ����


    Still rocking this controller 11 years later. ����

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Been a while since I have bought a 360, but I found this 250gb elite with a Jasper motherboard and couldn't say no

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I just a used 360, made a new account, and it was okay for a bit. Then it logged me out randomly. I tried signing back in and it’s stuck on this screen

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Someone listed all of these for $50 with no cords or accessories is this worth it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Is this rust? How do I fix it? This on my controller wires and Kinect.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Getting this screen when I insert an original xbox game into my 360. It's a compatible game (THUG 2), I'm connected to the internet and I have an official xbox hard drive inserted. What gives?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    COD ghost season pass hardened edition help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm buying a new version of cod ghosts hardened edition and want to know if the code for the season pass inside will be expired or not. Thanks. Also, is it worth it for £6 new? Would you say that's a good deal?

    submitted by /u/LimpD912
    [link] [comments]

    Disc not being read

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I just got this game and before I popped in into my Xbox I cleaned it and shined a light on it to see any scratches, I found nothing but the disc still doesn't work, any help?

    submitted by /u/maddman378
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad to use usb as a hard drive for my 360?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Tldr: is it fine to use usb as a counter part of hdd? And what brand would be better? Would over heating ruin a usb?

    As long as I noticed getting an hdd made for 360 is an immpossible wet dream in my country im looking forward to buy 2 SanDisk usb eith 64 gigabyte space for my games and games like forza that come with car packs. Is there any flaw to using USB for 360?

    submitted by /u/EmotionalBrother2
    [link] [comments]

    If you want Atlus games on the XSX fill out their survey!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So I know this has been covered but is this a trinity? And everyone on here scared me saying the slims are dying a lot recently is that true?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Please tell me names of some free games on Xbox 360

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I just bought a Xbox 360 E. I am new in Console gaming and didn't know that games can be so expensive. Honestly I can't afford so many expensive games like call of duty and gears of war.

    So many great games are free on Xbox one but they are not available on Xbox 360. Honestly i think that Microsoft is forgetting about their best console. Because of Xbox 360 Microsoft came into Console gaming.

    They should make atleast one call of duty or Gears of war free on Xbox 360 (Call of Duty Warzone is free on Xbox one but isn't available on Xbox 360).

    Some of us can't afford these expensive memberships and games.

    PS: Sorry for bad English my mother tongue is not English.

    submitted by /u/Mc2stein
    [link] [comments]

    Birds of Steel

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Just bought this 360 a few hours ago, and I saw the disk tray didn’t open. I managed to open it, and I saw this. Anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Dragon Age Inquisition or Dark Souls 2

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Which Game do you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    gamer tags?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    My 360 S won't turn on. Is there a way to tell if it's the cables or the console?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I'm gonna guess it's the console but when I go to turn it on it'll beep, stay on for all of one second and then powers off. Just curious if there was a way to tell which is actually malfunctioning.

    submitted by /u/StealieErrl
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get Quake 2 for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    If i remove a pendrive from my Xbox 360, can i use it again?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I use a 16gb pendrive on my Xbox 360, but it is already full, and in the other usb i use a controller, can i remove this pendrive, set it aside, plug another pendrive, and when i want to play the games that are in the other, plug it back and play it?

    submitted by /u/Lukagrino
    [link] [comments]

    RGH Trinity Temperatures

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I've just picked up a nice gears of war 3 limited edition Xbox with RGH. Only thing is, this thing is INSANELY loud, even though the temperatures are well within limits. The temperature targets in dashlaunch don't seem to do anything so I'm having some success with the fan speed override set to 65 percent.

    Temperatures after half an hour in GTA V: CPU 62 GPU 59 MEMORY 54 CHASSIS 43

    As a PC guy those temps seem completely fine. Am i damaging my 360 doing this?

    submitted by /u/InevitableTwo4
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 controller without drivers/operating system

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm not sure what it is but on one of my Xbox 360 wired controllers works perfectly fine but the other one doesn't even work. I plug it in and look on control panel and see it doesn't have something called Xbox 360 peripherals. Can someone give me any help/places to download the driver/operating system

    submitted by /u/mrkrabsorsquidward
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment