• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I fear no man, but that thing... It scares me

    Xbox 360 - I fear no man, but that thing... It scares me


    I fear no man, but that thing... It scares me

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Garage sale pick up. Only $25.00. They had a phat Elite for $25.00 as well. Might try to get it this week if they don't sell it.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    RAINBOW SIX VEGAS? who’s bout it?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Injustice:God's Among Us is FREE as of 9:47 PST

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I just found this out so forgive me if this is common knowledge but I justice right now on the marketplace is free so pick it up while you can.

    submitted by /u/Ballisticyoda
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox slim e when powered on a red dot appears and a lot of airs comes out and turns off

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    turned it on after a long time

    submitted by /u/Naruto_Uzamaki22
    [link] [comments]

    I have almost all the DLC from Forza Motorsport 4... But none of them will show up in game even though there installed. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    How is Mirror’s Edge?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    It's $2 on Steam. Is it better on Xbox 360? How is that game?

    submitted by /u/National-Extensional
    [link] [comments]

    Thrift store find for $4. Safe to say this was my luckiest day in 2020.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Before and after shots of (parts of) an XBox 360 S bought used (came with MC2 Steering Wheel, Minecraft, and a controller) for $30.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Backwards Compatibility

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Ok so for those who play backwards compatible games on the 360 by buying them and downloading them. How do you get them to play if they have the download again title?

    submitted by /u/juju_xenoblade
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t update, Xbox live connection failed? Connected to internet but can not contact live

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Just got a refurbished Xbox 360 for old times sake. Connected to WiFi fine, but no luck with live. Saying there's an update but it's failed. Tried with Ethernet cable, same thing, tried updating from a usb and it says can't process update. Turned off Xbox and router, cleared cache, reset network settings, cleared storage using LB RB etc. at a loss. Is it hopeless or am I just missing something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lurkernotposteroops
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play minecraft minigames? My xbox username is SnifflyFoot1997 if you want to join

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Skyrim or GTA V

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Which open world game do you like more?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I just bought fh2 for my xbox 360 slim and its taking a while to download, can the game still download when my console is off

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Is the xbox servers down for live on 360?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I'm trying to login to my account but my 360 gets stuck on a loading screen. Can someone pleas help.

    submitted by /u/moparboi420
    [link] [comments]

    Join us for MW2

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Got my old xbox 360 slim out today getting this message when i try and go to the xbox live store any ideas?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Looking for an official Xbox 360 wireless controller

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm seeing a ton of different box styles on eBay and I'm not sure which ones are legit. I'm looking for a brand new and sealed controller. Any things to look out for to make sure I'm getting an official Microsoft controller and not a knock off? Do the boxes with the Xbox seal mean they're legit? What about boxes with the Microsoft address on the back in the bottom corner?

    submitted by /u/RocketChris87
    [link] [comments]

    I’m selling a lot of 35 360 games and idk how much to price it for

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Some of the games are older sports so they aren't going to be more than a buck on there own (8 games) but then I have things like halo 4 and reach as well as gta V and IV. I'm not sure how much to list the lot for to not have it be overpriced, but to also have it be an okay deal for me.

    submitted by /u/anthony4378
    [link] [comments]

    My controller blinks when I try to turn it on but doesn't hold. Any possible fix?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I wanted to play my old games again but the controller's light blinks on and turns off again and again when I try to turn it on. The batteries are fine, I checked. Any way I can get it working again? Buying another controller is not an option where I live.

    submitted by /u/arnav2904
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment